Thread: 6'4 215lbs

bigbody1212 is offline New Member

6'4 215lbs

I am new to steriods and have thought about taking them but never have. Im 18 years old, 6'4 215 lbs and am looking into doing a cycle. I have 17" arms and want to be around 20 inches. Im filled out everywhere and don't think I would need much to help me get to where I want to be. I have little to no fat on me, and want to get a little bigger, but definitely rip up. So, if anyone has any advice on what would be the best for my health and getting the results I want, let me know. thanks!

You are too young to consider aas,train hard and eat right for a good few years yet otherwise you will regret it in later life.

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbody1212
    I am new to steriods and have thought about taking them but never have. Im 18 years old, 6'4 215 lbs and am looking into doing a cycle. I have 17" arms and want to be around 20 inches. Im filled out everywhere and don't think I would need much to help me get to where I want to be. I have little to no fat on me, and want to get a little bigger, but definitely rip up. So, if anyone has any advice on what would be the best for my health and getting the results I want, let me know. thanks!
    pics would def help

Wat too young!!! Epiphyseal plate closure happens at about 21 in males.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    wait bro steroid 's should not be taken lightly

wait till your about 23 it will be worth the wait

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i agree with most of the abouv,stay natty for another 2-3 years,you should be able to put on 20-30 pounds naturally at your age,you need a good solid muscle base before you start roids,at 18 you will probably not have that!

STEVO 47 is offline Banned
    First off have you ever even lifted weights before. You haven't given much info.
    #2 You say it wouldn't take much to reach your goal so why not just work out
    and eat.
    #3 And yep toooooo young

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah wait abit dude, too many people just jump into usage of AAS without thinking. at your age you will grow very well in the next few years

Bsg243 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    I agree he's too young but do yall honestly think he's not going to take thim. I say give him some good safe advice before he goes get some bad advice somewhere else. I say start off with a light dose of test for your first cycle like 250mgs of test-e or test-c a week for 8 to 10 weeks. don't go all out you are young and it could be damageing in the long run

Quote Originally Posted by Bsg243
    I agree he's too young but do yall honestly think he's not going to take thim. I say give him some good safe advice before he goes get some bad advice somewhere else. I say start off with a light dose of test for your first cycle like 250mgs of test-e or test-c a week for 8 to 10 weeks. don't go all out you are young and it could be damageing in the long run
    i know you mean well mate but wats the point of givin him 250mg test weekly at hus age?he is producin that if not more at the moment.that would only serve to replace wat his own body is producing at the moment,the only thing he will get out of that is bein shut down.imo!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    i know you mean well mate but wats the point of givin him 250mg test weekly at hus age?he is producin that if not more at the moment.that would only serve to replace wat his own body is producing at the moment,the only thing he will get out of that is bein shut down.imo!

i agree bro

but not in the other thread you might want to check it out

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    i agree bro

but not in the other thread you might want to check it out
    wat other thread???

Thread Information