Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member

Help?! Fake Iranian Test?!

I need some help quick. Ive been reading on this board about how some iranian test is fake. It has something to do with the logo on the amp. On some amps the logo is in line with the 'IM' and on others its just below. Also I have 2-3 amps out of date by 6 months. Ive read some of the threads on this but im still unsure if I have fake stuff or not.

http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...chmentid=55703

this is what I mean about the logos.........the way they line up. I have some that line up and some that dont. Anyone used test from iran and can anyone give me an opinion plz?

BUDGIE is offline Associate Member
    Iam using iranian im on wk 8 @500mg/wk also eq @400mg/wk kickstart 20mg d/bol ihave just started 60mg var up to PCT. back to the question u was asking. the first 10 amps i used i borrowed of a couple friends till my stash came, i didnt notice anything unusual till i started looking on the forums reg/ding fake iranian and when i came to check my 10 half were in line and half werent the ones where the logo is under are the supposed fakes i didnt notice anything but there again i wouldnt of taking everything into consideration. my next batch which i got off my supplier were the ones in line the real ones there are a few differences in the print the ones in line someone on this fprum had tested and came back at 333mg for that certain batch no one to my knowledge has had the others tested thier claims are on experience and word of mouth as i say i cant vouch for the supposed fake ones as i mixed them up and it was the start of cycle. my opinion if u have the ones under the line take them back and swap them if u have the ones in line theyre safe

The strange thing is though that there are arguements from both sides. Some say the ones IN LINE are fake and others say where the logo is UNDERNEATH its real. I will talk to my supplier tommorow. He sells gear to a few guys and he seems like a trustworthy guy. Maybe I am/we are overracting about where the symbol is. People say the test is so cheap to make its not even worth faking. Im not sure..........like yourself, I looked at my amps the other day and some look diff from others like with the logo etc. Anyone else have any feedback for me please..........im sure lots of you have used iranian test as its one of the best you can get.

Thread Information