OK, as most of you know, I've been weighing in at 198 lbs. for the past 2 weeks ever since I dropped my Anadrol after week 4. I stopped putting on mass at 198 and have been struggling and frustrated ever since, cuz I really wanted to break 200. Did it today---200 lbs. when I woke up this morning. It has been 21 days since I started the Tren Ace. and 3 days ago, I bumped it up to 70 mg/day instead of 50. Well, the good news is that I'm gaining weight again. The somewhat bad news is the Tren sides have kicked in as well. Last night was my first night struggling with insomnia and I woke up at least 8 times. Oh, well, guess it's the price you pay. I'm gonna stick with the 70 mg/day and just fight through the sides. I would like to weigh around 210, if not a little more by the end of the cycle. It'll be a BIG gain, as I started the cycle weighing 180 lbs, and I'm just starting week 7.

Sorry, I don't have a question, just wanted to give you guys a follow-up. And thanks for the PM, Pinnacle. You helped me out a lot. Now I don't have to drive myself crazy everyday staring at the scale.

MS