Dubsta is offline Junior Member

Injection Pain, blah blah blah...

I know there is hundreads of threads about his, but I just did my forth shot of test and deca in my delts, rotating..and the pain just is not getting better.

Holy hell, whatever side I shoot, I can't sleep on it, it feels swollen...is this ever going to get better? Should I be injecting someplace else?

Any tips...it is not really making me be a pussy, it is just more annoying than anything...

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    try glutes and thighs, ive injected sust+deca in the thighs and NEVER had any problems, well my first shot ever i got a lil sore but the rest no problem at all!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubsta
    I know there is hundreads of threads about his, but I just did my forth shot of test and deca in my delts, rotating..and the pain just is not getting better.

Holy hell, whatever side I shoot, I can't sleep on it, it feels swollen...is this ever going to get better? Should I be injecting someplace else?

Any tips...it is not really making me be a pussy, it is just more annoying than anything...

some tip's that might help

take a hot shower before you inject

inject very slow

massage the injection site after

what kind of test is it ??

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    some tip's that might help

take a hot shower before you inject

inject very slow

massage the injection site after
    yep this should work great, and also massage the spot before injection aswell

It is test E, mixed with some deca .

I do all that, shower, massage, everything, even after the shot and the massage, I use a hot water bottle on the area...nothing seems to work...

Although I'm only in week 2, this is shit is starting to work, I'm getting bigger, water weight I'm sure....losing some definiton...but at least it is working.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    the only problems ive had with injecting pain is test prop and bold prop (fast acting EQ)

and i've used deca test e test c test p eq (undecnate and prop) winny masteron tren a

How many CC's per shot??
    Explain exactly how you prepair for the shot and administer it.

1.5 CCs, I use one needle to draw it up, and then switch pins, I roll the syringe under some hot tap water, my GF finds it easier to inject it when it's warm. Rub the area with alcohol, and inject. She takes over a mintue to inject it...really slow...

That's about it...every thing is clean and proper...before hand I either shower, or massage it down, afterward she will massage it for like 5 minutes, then I take over, do some push ups...rub it down, and pop a hot water bottle on it for a little while.

1.5 CCs, I use one needle to draw it up, and then switch pins, I roll the syringe under some hot tap water, my GF finds it easier to inject it when it's warm. Rub the area with alcohol, and inject. She takes over a mintue to inject it...really slow...

That's about it...every thing is clean and proper...before hand I either shower, or massage it down, afterward she will massage it for like 5 minutes, then I take over, do some push ups...rub it down, and pop a hot water bottle on it for a little while.
    23 guage ?
    Looks good to me......You are not running the needle under that hot water right???
    Some things you didnt state, but I assume you do.
    1. clean the top of the bottle with alcohol ( not needed for amps)
    2. Do not put alcohol on the needle
    3. aspirate before injection

Edit: 1.5 CC's in the delt is fine.......I do 2 CC all the time and never have any problems.
    Last edited by Tyrone_Biggums; 11-27-2005 at 11:34 AM.

bigron62 is offline Junior Member
    youre doing everything right just try glutes and quads .. ive had 2 good shots in a row in quads but my last 2 glute shots left big lumps on my ass but the. 2 quad shots before that crippled me so i moved up higher on my leg and its better ...good luck

onehundredk is offline Member
    i do thighs, tickles more than hurts.

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member

Look at this site:
    http://www.spotinjections.com/

There are many other injection sites. If the pain starts in the new spot then...I would guess your shit just may be high in alcohol and needs to be cut. Ask some of the bros about cutting. Also, I don't know how big(muscle size not fat) you are...but GENERALLY 1.5CCs into the delt is heading toward the high end. 1CC instead of 1.5CCs might help a bit....but sometimes...no matter what you do...certain injection sites just suck (and, of course, this is individually based).

Yeah I clean the bottles, and after I heat it up is when I change the needle, and no I don't use alcohol on the needle....I don't understand the pain, I may move to the glute, but I'm afriad I won't be able to sit down! lol

Needles are 22 guage I think....and I always asperiate...

Ok this shit is ****ed up now. Mine left delt is swollen out big time, and hard as a rock. It is quite red too...what is the deal?

Any tips?

Any help bro's, this is messed up, my delt is hard as a rock and red...

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    is this UG stuff?

Yeah it is....

STONES2 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah it is....

BTW is your product from CL's,if so I am using the same thing test-c 250/ deca 200 mg/ml.

2nd week also, first couple of injects were a little painful in the thighs but the second two shots were not so painful (body may be becoming acustomed to the higher BA that is being suspected)

I to am following the same procedures for inject rediness, I haven't tried delts though and if I did I wouldn"t use that much length.

Outside = BB, inside = sissy

Twostones

Well the swelling is going down, still red, not using CL's either Stone.

Also, is it possible Im hitting the delts to frequent? It is all I have been hitting. Tomorrow night is my next injection...instead of mixing the gear and going in the delt, I'm going put my deca in my right delt and my test in my left glute. Maybe that way I will be able to tell which is causing the pain. If not both.

But I think after Tuesday, I will start going delt, delt, glute, glute...just to give each muscle more time off....

What a pain though...

patrickmill is offline Banned
    pussy

Suck it pansy.

TxPolo2 is offline Junior Member
    I tried every where and it all hurt, but the gluets, I have never had a problem with Suston 250 or deca combined. I just rub in a clockwise motion for two minutes after the inject and I am good to go. The first one was sore, but after that I feel no pain what so ever. The thigh worked pretty good too, but it would have a tendancy to be sore the next day.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    ice it up if i hurts that bad. ice before injecting will help too, just make sure u wipe the site w/ alcohol after.

Thanks for the tips guys....I'm gona hit my right delt with the deca tomorrow night, and my right glute with the test...I will ice both, and see how that works...

My buddy who is taking the same test is going to stop I think, he can't take the pain and swelling at all...I have convince him not to.

Thanks again...

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    The first few injections of anything can be rough, but you get the hang of it and it will cease to hurt after a couple more. How much pain depends on the AAS, the injection volume, needle length and gauge size, speed of entrance, muscle group injected, etc.

I can't hardly feel test e injects anymore. I am practically allergic to prop tho, and for that reason dont use it anymore (extreme pain lasting days, swelling, visible redness on skin, manifesting in shitty workouts, etc). You are shooting deca and test e most peole have zero problems with them, except for first couple "virgin" injects for the newbies, just dont try to jab in 3mLs at one time or something really fast and you will be fine.

Thread Information