Phenom is offline Junior Member

Question Increase the sus???

Bro's, i've been on the Sustanon 250 @ 500mg a weel for the last 7 weeks and i've got hold of another 16 amps- i was thinking of upping the dosage to 750mg a week (250mg EOD) and then dropping it down to 125mg EOD for the last 4 jabs to taper off.
    Or would i be better off continuing on 250mg every 3rd day (500mg/week) and having a longer course but still tapering off on the last 4 jabs?
    I did 40mg Dianabol for the 1st 5 weeks of the course, but i dont have anything else to stack with it now- i think the Deca i have is crap? (See pics forum)
    Any good advice would be appreciated bro's!

bump. Anybody??

Quote Originally Posted by Phenom
    Bro's, i've been on the Sustanon 250 @ 500mg a weel for the last 7 weeks and i've got hold of another 16 amps- i was thinking of upping the dosage to 750mg a week (250mg EOD) and then dropping it down to 125mg EOD for the last 4 jabs to taper off.
    Or would i be better off continuing on 250mg every 3rd day (500mg/week) and having a longer course but still tapering off on the last 4 jabs?
    I did 40mg Dianabol for the 1st 5 weeks of the course, but i dont have anything else to stack with it now- i think the Deca i have is crap? (See pics forum)
    Any good advice would be appreciated bro's!
    if this were the beginning I'd might say go 750 through out.Some might even say front load 750-1000 (which is what i maybe considering '750 front load' starting feb)..but since your already 7 weeks in keep at 500 the rest and dont taper off...d ball looked good and the deca should have help you make massive gains so far...btw how are the gains??

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    doing that u might wind up with worse sides... blood levels will be up and then down..etc... i wld be more inclined to bump the dosage but not tapper it off...

Gains have been ok bro, strength is up, i think size and weight have slipped a bit since stopping the D-bol tho. Havent used any Deca at all yet as my unreliable supplier hasn't been able to get any till yesterday, and from what i've read on here the Deca i have is sh*t which has really pissed me off because i've been desperate to run some again, even if its just to cushion my aching joints!

wont i crash if i dont taper toward the end bro?

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    doing that u might wind up with worse sides... blood levels will be up and then down..etc... i wld be more inclined to bump the dosage but not tapper it off...
    do you mean bump the dosage up to 750 bro? or keep it @ 500

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    If u are getting good results as is then i wldn't mess with success.... but if u are intent on using the extra u have then I wld bump it up, but not taper it down... I don't think anyone tapers anymore... U cld just save it for next cycle. U shld be in no rush to use higher and higher doses. That will probably happen on it's own anyway.
    JMO

thanks for the advice brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenom
    wont i crash if i dont taper toward the end bro?

Proper pct and you wont crash.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Proper pct and you wont crash.
    Thanks Big Mike. So after a course of Sus i should shoot some hgc 14 days after my last jab and then 7 after that right? I've got like 30 20mg pills of Tamoxifen to take one day to start when i do my first jab of hgc- does that sound adequate pct?

This is where you get differing opinions. I'm old school. I run HCG concurrent with Nolva. Others will tell you HCG for two weeks, then Nolva. With your supply on hand, try the later and go the 30 days with nolva.

This is where you get differing opinions. I'm old school. I run HCG concurrent with Nolva. Others will tell you HCG for two weeks, then Nolva. With your supply on hand, try the later and go the 30 days with nolva.
    Ok bro, thanks for that, i will. What is your opinion on upping my Sustanon to 750mg/week at this stage?

7 weeks in I would say keep it at 500mg. Go longer or save it like someone else said.

7 weeks in I would say keep it at 500mg. Go longer or save it like someone else said.
    Ok man, thanks again for all the sound advice.

Good luck to ya.

Thread Information