Thread: Dbol question

Ovation88 is offline New Member

Dbol question

Anyway I have come ot the conclusion that I am ready to start my first cycle. Just wanted to know if anyone had any imput ot help me out. I want to go on the oral form of D Bol for a 6 week cycle to "test" it out and see how my body would take it.
    Only problem is when ever I research the topic and read about it on the internet, every page differs. I have read one saying to go the striaght 6 weeks at 25mg a day, others saying you go 14 days then take a day off andsome saying to take a week off after every month.
    I was hoping someone with experience with D Bol could help me out. If possible it be cool if you cna send me some ideas for a cycle plan with how much to take, how long etc.

THanks

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    do a search for dbol only,there are plenty of threads here on the subject.

i can give you the outcoming conclusion of it that its a bad idea. RESEARCH.

-rodge

Lift05 is offline Member
    you can't do a dbol only cycle because it shuts down your natural test production, you have to run a test with it. A good first cycle is dbol 25mg 1-4, test e 500 mg/week 1-12.

onehundredk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lift05
    you can't do a dbol only cycle because it shuts down your natural test production, you have to run a test with it. A good first cycle is dbol 25mg 1-4, test e 500 mg/week 1-12.

true that, just finished Dbol , 10mg tabs...didnt notice any muscle mass until the middle of the 3rd-4th week...BUT..make sure you take a nolvadex during, and clomid pct. my cycle was- wk1-20mg/daily...wk2-40mg/daily+nolvadex every other day...wk3-50mg/daily+nolvadex every other day...wk4-40mg/daily+nolvadex every other day...wk5-wk6..20mg/daily and nolvadex everyday...1-4 weeks isnt that great for dbol 4 weeks, thats what iw as going to do, and i kept it on for 2 more weeks. you will want test ethan, but for a first cycle 400mg/week 8-10 weeks will be good. make sure you DO have a couple weeks worth of clomid 100mg/daily...

wow

after reading all that above ^^, kind of makes me not even to want to deal with this cause it seem a little complex... was meaning to take it as as supplement purpose maybe 15mg a day for 90 days

nyny2916 is offline Associate Member

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovation88
    after reading all that above ^^, kind of makes me not even to want to deal with this cause it seem a little complex... was meaning to take it as as supplement purpose maybe 15mg a day for 90 days
    U need to do more research... Yeah there are threads spouting the benefits of a dbol as a supplement thing, but there is also threads that will tell u that it really isn't a great idea.... If u are afraid to inject then u probably are not ready to be getting into this game... Stay on the sidelines and read some more... There is a ton of great info on here. Utilize it

IM not affraid to inject just my thing is I dont want to become an absolute animal... any ideas on wht type to use/how much/ for how long?

IM not affraid to inject just my thing is I dont want to become an absolute animal... any ideas on wht type to use/how much/ for how long?

Myth.... if u are short tempered too start with u will be prone to outburts on cycle... if u are a calm person then u might get a bit annoyed or cranky on cycle...
    I have never felt out of control with my anger on cycle... just cranky

Myth?

Anyone have any info on Myth or links to threads that can help me?

or by myth do you mean Methyltestosterone ?
    Last edited by Ovation88; 11-27-2005 at 04:25 PM.

Anyone have any info on Myth or links to threads that can help me?

or by myth do you mean Methyltestosterone?

I mean roid rage is greatly exagerated..... As in it's mostly a Myth....

ahah now i feel slightly raetrded... By "animal" thou i ment physically, I didnt want to do outrageous stacks and be freakishly huge, just something for a quick 20 pounds.

ahah now i feel slightly raetrded... By "animal" thou i ment physically, I didnt want to do outrageous stacks and be freakishly huge, just something for a quick 20 pounds.

U aren't getting freakishly huge with 1 cycle.... no matter what compounds u run... If only it was that easy....

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    You won't get anywhere close to "animal" level of muscularity off of 1 steroid cycle unless you are damn close already as a natural.

It sounds like you are looking for a quick fix. You may find that you gain that 20 pounds with steroids and lose it all quickly. Your best bet is to do all the research you can, research begginer cycles and look in the diet forums for information in how to bulk. I'd be willing to bet you don't need steroids to get your 20 pounds.

Good Luck

Indeed, well before i start anything then im going to do a lot more research.

thanks dude

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Indeed, well before i start anything then im going to do a lot more research.

thanks dude
    Thats a step in the right direction.
    Good luck.

Thread Information