Thread: Prop/Primo

ZIA1 is offline New Member

Prop/Primo

How long does it take until the effects start kicking in?

Prop-400mg/wk
    Primo-500mg/wk

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    1.5 to 2 weeks

Ditto.

I took my first inject of winny (5 weeks) and I'm starting with prop/primo tomorrow. Winny made me soar in the ass. Not looking forward to the prop shot. I guess mixing prop/primo in same dart might help with prop pain. I started with winny for the 1st 5 weeks instead of the last b/c I've heard a lot of guys have had good success with it that way

To each his own.

Blog Entries
    winny is more pain full then prop. also yes if you cut the prop with the primo it will be less pain full.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    To each his own.
    You don't agree with winny at the start? It's a bit of an experiment. Many say to close the cycle with 5 weeks of winny and tighten up while others state that opening the cycle also has great effects.

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    You don't agree with winny at the start? It's a bit of an experiment. Many say to close the cycle with 5 weeks of winny and tighten up while others state that opening the cycle also has great effects.

Not disagreeing with you, mind you. Just wouldn't be my approach for the following reason.....winny wreaks havoc on my joints so I'd rather start with test to get a little water retention to help the joints so that when I get to winny it's less painful.

reveremuscle is offline Associate Member
    I start and close EVERY cycle with prop. Try it, IMO you'll get better results than starting/closing with winny.

Quote Originally Posted by reveremuscle
    I start and close EVERY cycle with prop. Try it, IMO you'll get better results than starting/closing with winny.

Agree, but I like to toss anavar in the mix at the end.

Blog Entries
    Agree, but I like to toss anavar in the mix at the end.

I like var but if your not going to run it 6 week or more it's not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    I like var but if your not going to run it 6 week or more it's not worth it.

Agreed.

Not disagreeing with you, mind you. Just wouldn't be my approach for the following reason.....winny wreaks havoc on my joints so I'd rather start with test to get a little water retention to help the joints so that when I get to winny it's less painful.
    Not at all, I appreciate the advice. It actually sounds smarter than what I'm doing now. Not to mention that my ass is killing me from just this one winny shot. DAMN!!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    How long does it take until the effects start kicking in?

Prop-400mg/wk
    Primo-500mg/wk
    IMO your dosages are way low, unless this is your first cycle. Any cycle history or stats for us to work off of. Either way 500mg of Primo I've heard is very disappointing. I'll be doing 1g/wk very soon. Also how long do you plan on running each and do you have your PCT setup and ancillaries on hand?

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    IMO your dosages are way low, unless this is your first cycle. Any cycle history or stats for us to work off of. Either way 500mg of Primo I've heard is very disappointing. I'll be doing 1g/wk very soon. Also how long do you plan on running each and do you have your PCT setup and ancillaries on hand?
    Technically, yes, its my first cycle. I say technically because many years ago I F'd up a cycle of sus 250. Anyhow, I heard that for a first cycle, 500 primo is good with 400 test prop. I started with winny 400 for 1st 5 weeks. Anyhow, the pain I felt in my ass has also trickled into my leg. I feel sore...like someone kicked me in my ass. Is this normal?

This is what I'd do at your suggested dosages, although I still would up them a bit personally.

1-12 Test Prop 150mg EOD.
    1-11 Primo 500mg/wk
    7-12 Winny 350mg/wk - 50mg/day (Yes it is painful but you get used to it)
    Make sure you are properly shooting into the muscle and using the right size syringe. 1.5" for Glutes and 1" for delts and quads works fine.
    Ought to be a good cycle if you train, eat and rest properly. goodluck.

This is what I'd do at your suggested dosages, although I still would up them a bit personally.

1-12 Test Prop 150mg EOD.
    1-11 Primo 500mg/wk
    7-12 Winny 350mg/wk - 50mg/day (Yes it is painful but you get used to it)
    Make sure you are properly shooting into the muscle and using the right size syringe. 1.5" for Glutes and 1" for delts and quads works fine.
    Ought to be a good cycle if you train, eat and rest properly. goodluck.
    Thanks for the advice. Though, what do you mean "properly shoot into the muscle"? I'm not being a smart ass...I just thought there was only 1 way to shoot into the muscle? I studied a diagram over and over before I first went near a dart.

Last edited by IBdmfkr; 12-11-2005 at 02:05 PM.

spot injections . c o m, this is the best site I've seen someone else might have a different one. It is pretty self explanatory but I've heard and seen newer ppl really screw up an injection causing themselves more soreness and pain than necessary.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 12-11-2005 at 02:07 PM.

spot injections . c o m, this is the best site I've seen someone else might have a different one. It is pretty self explanatory but I've heard and seen newer ppl really screw up an injection causing themselves more soreness and pain than necessary.
    I guess its possible to screw up an inject but it doesn't seem difficult to get the pin in the glute. I did study diagrams before I attempted, though. The soreness I feel now is no different from what I've read others going through from winny injects. Thanks again for the info

Good, you'll learn to like it over time

Thread Information