Rocky IV is offline Member

Primobolan Tabs by BD!

What up yall, I was wondering if anyone here has taken this oral from british dragon and if you have how was it on a scale of 1-10, Ive been hearing really goodnews about this one,,please feel free to leave feedback

goose is offline Banned
    With the tabs to get 500mg worth of inject primo per week,you would have to take 3 tabs a day,a GREAT EXPENCE.

goose4.............

twitchfast is offline Junior Member
    love them......

Bump....your teling me no one else has used this product???

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky IV
    Bump....your teling me no one else has used this product???

The thing is Rocky,why use the tabs when the inject is better and cheaper? I cant`t understand why? Can you help?

goose4...........

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    The thing is Rocky,why use the tabs when the inject is better and cheaper? I cant`t understand why? Can you help?

goose4...........

I have no idea either Goose. With my experience, people seem like they only go for the oral form if: A, they are afraid of shots. B, orals are easier to get. Or C, they just dont know any better.

goose is offline Banned
    I know the deal Jay,Lol,just this guy expects many people here to have tried Primo tabs when it the most expensive ASS for a cycle,we are talking - Thousands to run it at a good level.This is the real world Rocky,most people here cant afford the tabs,thats why you dont have many posts.with the tabs your only absorb 40% in your blood stream after the liver breaks it down,that`s why you have to take a high dose.To conclude,yes these tabs are good,however you would have to run 4-6 to get good results,now the question is it worth it? I rarther take the jab in my ASS!!!!!!!!

goose4..................

I rarther take the jab in my ASS!!!!!!!!

goose4..................

I second that all the way. Primo is so expensive but its totally worth the money

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    The problem with Primo is that it is very $$$, so everyone under doses it. A proper cycle of Primo would be no less than 750MG a week, so do the math!

Quote Originally Posted by PrimoPup
    The problem with Primo is that it is very $$$, so everyone under doses it.

Very very true. There arent too many people that I personally know that have ran it. The ones that did all loved, only the cheap bastards complained about the price.

My next cutter will be 60mgs plus a few other tools. I love Primo so dam much

I know the deal Jay,Lol,just this guy expects many people here to have tried Primo tabs when it the most expensive ASS for a cycle,we are talking - Thousands to run it at a good level.This is the real world Rocky,most people here cant afford the tabs,thats why you dont have many posts.with the tabs your only absorb 40% in your blood stream after the liver breaks it down,that`s why you have to take a high dose.To conclude,yes these tabs are good,however you would have to run 4-6 to get good results,now the question is it worth it? I rarther take the jab in my ASS!!!!!!!!

goose4..................
    Im not worried about taking ny shots bro,,im taking winni and prop with it so thats hell of alot of pricks,,and i dont want to mix the prop with the primo in one seringe even tho you can..also considering primo must be run at a really high dose to see results,and also money is not an issue for me i rather have the comfort of taking an oral in this cylcle rather than craming another 400mg of primo in the ass a week,,im taking 50mg of winni ed and 100mg of prop eod..so you get the picture

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    If money isnt a problem then go for it waste it on a oral form .... but it would be better just to inject, I have heard nothing but bad news about those tabs .... even at high doses

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    just mix the damn prop and primo dude. WTF? why dose this matter? problem solved.......

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    just mix the damn prop and primo dude. WTF? why dose this matter? problem solved.......
    Your right bro,,but the whole idea of me writing this thread was to find out if the product was used and feedback on how good the new oral form is by bd,,thats all i wanted to know,,not about the cost,,just the qulity,,if anyone had good results,,thats all

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky IV
    Your right bro,,but the whole idea of me writing this thread was to find out if the product was used and feedback on how good the new oral form is by bd,,thats all i wanted to know,,not about the cost,,just the qulity,,if anyone had good results,,thats all
    ok, well not to many people have used them. on account of the reasons posted above. but i'm sure they are good. bd is USUALLY solid. if you were looking to incorporate them, id run a thousand MGs a wk since some will be lost while digested

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    ok, well not to many people have used them. on account of the reasons posted above. but i'm sure they are good. bd is USUALLY solid. if you were looking to incorporate them, id run a thousand MGs a wk since some will be lost while digested
    thanks bro,,i also wanted to know becuase i heard you can use them at a low does to bridge between cycles,,so in that way i wouldnt be pricking myself as well while my body is recovering,,have u herd of ppl using them to bridge?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I second that all the way. Primo is so expensive but its totally worth the money
    What dose and how long? Brief description of gains, strength/size? Thx Jay.

btw, I was leaning towards 800mg/wk or 8wks along with other goodies.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    What dose and how long? Brief description of gains, strength/size? Thx Jay.

btw, I was leaning towards 800mg/wk or 8wks along with other goodies.

You know I have been in the lab reading it up and need to do so some more. I'd love to run a dose of 800mgs/week but I use the Sherings and they only go up to 100mgs/ml. So that would mean that I'd have to shoot at least 1cc a day ED.

By having access to 200mg/ml that would make life so much easier. Even 200mgs EOD would be great

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    With the tabs to get 500mg worth of inject primo per week,you would have to take 3 tabs a day,a GREAT EXPENCE.

goose4.............
    How many mgs have each tablet?

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    How many mgs have each tablet?

goose4..............

goose is offline Banned
    Your the one guy on this board,that understands this is the best ASS in the world.

goose4.................

goose is offline Banned

You know jay that Primobolan is The Ultimate Steroid - I think yes!

Primobolan Depot is an extremely effective steroid that's earned its respect as the safest injectable steroid. It's the only steroid that will yield solid gains even on a low calorie diet. It's also the only steroid that will build solid muscle slowly with minimal to no side effects... No acne, no aggression, no water bloat, no loss of sex drive, and its the only steroid that will not shut down HPTA (you want to have kids one day right?). I honestly cant think of another steroid that compares to primobolan!
    Primo is left out of cycles for a number of reasons. First, up until 2003, legit primos were extremely difficult to find. The market was flooded with fakes and athletes lost faith in finding legit primos.I hear it`s very expensive in USA But nowadays, legit primo is easier to find as the pharmaceutical company Schering, Turkey, now produces them in bulk. And allow me to stress one point... I dont use Schering,however,To get very cheap Schering you must have a direct contact in Turkey,thats the way if you want to run this at 1g,2g or 3g a week.I know a guy in London who travels to Turkey and comes back the same day with a huge stock,thats lasts him a long time,he runs it at 2G a week,and only 500mgs of test,the best body I have seen,so cut and pure.
    But those whose concern is safety and precision will find primo in a class of its own. It's that simple, and our good friend Arnold will agree. Yes yes my friends... Arnold Schwarzeneger was a huge fan of primo. In fact, his favorite cycle was a stack of Primo and Dbol .

Ok, let's look at this drug. Methenolone is a DHT-based steroid (actually, DHB or dihydroboldenone, the 5-alpha reduced of the milder boldenon). Meaning when it interacts with the aromatase enzyme it does not form estrogens at all.(estrogen is what causes unwanted sides). But unlike deca you do not have to worry about progesterone problems (like bitch tits) either, so now you have the best of both worlds!

Since Primobolan does not convert to estrogen, it displays many favorable characteristics. Estrogen related side effects should not be seen at all when using this steroid. Sensitive individuals (like myself) need not worry about developing gynecomastia , nor should they notice any water retention with this drug. The gains seen with Primobolan will be only quality muscle mass, and not the smooth bloat which accompanies most steroids open to aromatization. In addition, during a cycle, the user should not have much trouble with blood pressure values, as this effect is also related (generally) to estrogen and water retention - two common side effects that Primo just doesn't have.

You will here Primo is weaker than deca. That's not exactly accurate. Deca is a great substance but is also very calorie dependant. Primo is not, primo can allow your diet to be a little loose. A few quotes by Bill Roberts: "It appears to cause less inhibition than Deca or testosterone for any given degree of anabolic effect, perhaps because of low CNS activity, lack of conversion to DHT, and lack of aromatization to estrogen." Do you understand what he is saying. Ok this is even true at a range of 700 mgs primo per week which is a highly effective dose. Requiring a little higher dosage to achieve the same anabolic effect, but since it is pleasant to use at doses considerably higher than what is pleasant for nandrolone esters (deca), it can achieve higher maximum effectiveness. In addition, Primobolan depot is attached to an ester which allows a half-life of about 5 to 10 days. This is a benefit to both the new or veteran user. Every day injections or every other day are a pain in the ass, no pun intended. But every injecting Primo every 5 to 7 days is enough to allow for optimal blood levels.

Primobolan depot happens to have another plus, the drug is particularly excellent for use as the last injectable in a cycle, since for any given anabolic effect it gives much less inhibition of your natural testosterone production than other steroids such as testosterone, nandrolone, or tren . Therefore, residual levels of Primobolan can allow recovery of your natural test levels as you taper off your cycle while still offering useful anti-catabolic or even anabolic support.

And oh... When people blow up say 30lbs in a cycle its impossible to keep it all as most of it is water bloat. Even if you plan your cycle carefully and do your homework, half your gains, (if not more) will disappear within a few weeks. A slow quality builder like primo allows you to gain for the long term,as I say,it`s not what you gain it`s what you keep.

Primobolan Depot has even less influence on the liver function than the oral Primo so that an increase of the liver's toxin values is extremely unlikely. The blood pressure, cholesterol level, HDL and LDL values, as with Primo tablets, usually remain unaffected. Primobolan Depot is generally the safest injectable steroid.

You must stack Primo. Methenolone (Primo) is also one of the rare steroids that works on a reduced calorie diet. This makes Primobolan depot an ideal part of every cutting stack. For dieting (pre contest preparation) I have found out Methenolone works best in stack with T3, Clen , Proviron , EQ, and/or Test. During a dieting or cutting phase, a non-aromatizing androgen like Halotestin or trenbolone can be added,what a stack-jay you must try this. The strong androgenic component should help to bring about an added density and hardness to the muscles. On the other hand (or in addition) we could add Winstrol or Anavar , another mild anabolic steroid. The result of this combination should again be a notable increase of muscle mass and hardness, but in this case the gain should not be accompanied by increased side effects. And as mentioned earlier, Primobolan Depot is also used effectively during bulking phases of training. The addition of testosterone, Dianabol or Anadrol prove quite effective for adding new muscle mass. Of course when stacked with those three, we would have to deal with estrogenic side effects, but in such cases Primobolan should allow the user to take a much lower dosage of the more "toxic" drugs and still receive acceptable results.I know this board loves test the best,all the guys here,I just had to write this and say,for my body,Primo is the best and I cant wait to run it at doses 2g,3g.It will take me to the next level........hardcore.

goose4...........................
    Last edited by goose; 11-28-2005 at 11:31 AM.

Your the one guy on this board,that understands this is the best ASS in the world.

goose4.................

Well I definitely have had some great ASS. But as far as AAS Primo is up there

Great post Goose, you didn't mention anything about duration though? And how the hell do you shoot a gram or two in one day

goose is offline Banned
    Great post Goose, you didn't mention anything about duration though? And how the hell do you shoot a gram or two in one day

I always find some room on my body,lol.I really think duration is the key here,I have only run it for 12-14 weeks,I think this should be a min, around 500-1000mgs per week.I am still learning new things about primo,I might try new things,that pro athletes have suggested.Longer runs,at a smaller dose.

goose4..............

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I did a quick run of primo tabs (BD) by themselves a while back. Didn't really notice much in terms of gains or sides. Actually no sides. They are unbelievably expensive and somewhat deactivated during first pass so I would go with primo depot instead, with a test e/cyp base personally.

Last Ques, trying not to hijack thread

How'd this be:

1-4 Tbol 50mg
    1-15 Tren 75-100mg/day
    1-20 Primo 800mg/wk
    1-20 TestE 750mg/wk
    16-20 Drol 75mg/day or Var80mg/day? Undecided.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 11-28-2005 at 12:25 PM.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    I did a quick run of primo tabs (BD) by themselves a while back. Didn't really notice much in terms of gains or sides. Actually no sides. They are unbelievably expensive and somewhat deactivated during first pass so I would go with primo depot instead, with a test e/cyp base personally.

How many tabs did you use per day? For how long?

goose4.............

goose is offline Banned
    Last Ques, trying not to hijack thread

How'd this be:

1-4 Tbol 50mg
    1-15 Tren 75-100mg/day
    1-20 Primo 800mg/wk
    1-20 TestE 750mg/wk

I`m not to sure if this ques,is for me.I really like it.I would run the Tbol for 8 weeks,it`s as toxic as Var.I dont like Drol,so I can`t help here.I only like to run Var for a 8 week min,4 weeks would work,at 80mg,Looks like your looking for strength gains week 16-20.The best for this,and it`s perfect for 4 weeks is halo at 40mgs,with the primo it does wonders,huge strength gains.Your liver has to break down 3 bonds for it to be active in your blood stream,but at that dose,for 4 weeks you will be ok-makes var look like baby food.Your going to kick ass,whatever you do.

goose4..............

Yea great post goose, there are people who just dont think primo is good for some reason,,i personaly think it is the cleanest best aas ever

I`m not to sure if this ques,is for me.I really like it.I would run the Tbol for 8 weeks,it`s as toxic as Var.I dont like Drol,so I can`t help here.I only like to run Var for a 8 week min,4 weeks would work,at 80mg,Looks like your looking for strength gains week 16-20.The best for this,and it`s perfect for 4 weeks is halo at 40mgs,with the primo it does wonders,huge strength gains.Your liver has to break down 3 bonds for it to be active in your blood stream,but at that dose,for 4 weeks you will be ok-makes var look like baby food.Your going to kick ass,whatever you do.

goose4..............
    Putting everything together a month or so in advance, helps me get through PCT I'll deff look into Halo, but leaning more towards Mast. or Var. Thx for the input.

Funny you asked this b/c I started a thread about 2 months ago on this. I came to the conclusion that the Var was best suited for my goal.

Drol in the first 4 maybe but not in the last. I couldnt see gaining that much water as I"m coming off. At the beginning definitely. I would just be starting my cycle so I'd be running a lot more gear to help retain whatever I gained from the Drol. Just my opinion IB

How many tabs did you use per day? For how long?

goose4.............
    Don't really remember. I know the tabs were 50mg each. I think I was running something like 300mg/dy. It wasn't very long because I soon ran out of them and couldn't afford to buy more since each one cost me around $6! I would guess 2-3 weeks.

Funny you asked this b/c I started a thread about 2 months ago on this. I came to the conclusion that the Var was best suited for my goal.

Drol in the first 4 maybe but not in the last. I couldnt see gaining that much water as I"m coming off. At the beginning definitely. I would just be starting my cycle so I'd be running a lot more gear to help retain whatever I gained from the Drol. Just my opinion IB
    Good stuff, I'll deff keep that in mind. I'm sure you'll know soon enough what it all looks like I'll shoot you a PM.

I'll shoot you a PM.

I"ll be waiting IB. I"m in PCT now so lets give it a while and see the results. Can definitely let you know how it worked on me

bump

Forget the primo tabs and get some dbol !

not a big fan of dbol ...i personaly rather run tbol from what ive heard about them

Thread Information