dr_skier is offline Associate Member

DNP and Receptors

I have read in a number of places that a DNP run will clear out your androgen receptors and make them more sensitive to aas useage again. Does anyone have any studies or anything at all to back this up? A less than knowedgeable buddy of mine claimed HCG does the same thing! are people just creating new attributes for drugs?

^^^^

elite2kr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_skier
    I have read in a number of places that a DNP run will clear out your androgen receptors and make them more sensitive to aas useage again. Does anyone have any studies or anything at all to back this up? A less than knowedgeable buddy of mine claimed HCG does the same thing! are people just creating new attributes for drugs?
    Sounds to good to be true.

^^^ I'm hearing something about dan duchine's book "dirty dieting" with talk of clearing the receptors using dnp and slin?.... there must be some vets out there who know!

PunkOff is offline Associate Member
    heard the same from a knowledgable friend. I'd like to find out if there is truth to it also

BUMP... anyone?

fred9 is offline Member
    found thid:
    Why not do DNP in even smaller doses like that of ephedrine up to 100mg or so?. It will speed up the metabolism and cause a loss of weight without all the discomfort and t4-t3 conversion shutdown. Furthermore, by speeding up the metabolism it may help upgrade steriod receptors and clen receptors with much less discomfort for the user.
    DNP seems to upgrade clen receptor sites as well as steroid receptor sites.
    The rebound for the AS upgrade is only known from anecdotal feedback from myself and others, but if you increase the metabolism of the cell it only stands to reason that you are going to decrease the time it takes to regenerate the receptor sites. The ATP depletion and opening of ATP channels is also likely to be playing a part in these benefits as well, but that is research that probably won?t be done. So the channel part in the upgrade is just speculation.

Thread Information