Cynical is offline Associate Member

How did everyone learn so much?

I just wanted to see, how everyone leanred so much? word of mouth in gyms? Work in a field dealing with AS? for me its just the board but some of you guys know so much its amazing i was just wondering how

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    i learned what i know from this very board...
    ask, read, listen, read, read, read./..and you learn...

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    School and such. A lot of the biochem stuff I picked up in school. Though, there really is no better teacher than experience.

baby mac is offline Associate Member
    Ive learned some of what I know from being young and stupid and wasting money on gear. Then I wised up, searched on the web and started reading.

elkins31 is offline Junior Member
    When ever you need to know something all you have to do is come to this site and pray to GOD and he will answer any question you have. I promise!

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    read about it on this and other boards, talk about it with RELIABLE and TRUSTWORTHY guys at the gym, and best of all, do it!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

alot of ways

i researched for almost 2 yrs while i talked to my friends who were using.i always see huys on here like it's my first cycle i think i'll do a gram of cyp, 600mgs of eq, blah blah blah.i just wanna be like shut the fuck up and use your head.building a body whether it's natural or enhanced takes time.you have to crawl before you learn to walk.think abotu that

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    ya ive been reading this and another board religously but i what my question was aimed at is how everyone on this board got to know so much, other than the board itself such as school profession or just reading up on it in AS books

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

hmm

i think a good way to find out what may work for after you have done extensive research is to find someone who is your body type.stupid guys go up to teh biggest guy in teh gym and are liek what do you take.what works for me may not work for you.take notice of any friends or guys you knwo and what they are taking.get as much knowledge as you can get on all aspects of BB.take a nutrition course in college, a kinesiology course, learn the planes of the body and how they work.all of this builds a betterr body.even advice is a skewwed way to learn.when someone tells you what they take it doesn't mean they knwo what it does.why don't you try w/ anabolics 2000 to get a start.even that is getting out dated but it's great for a newbie.information is the key to success in this game.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    good thought about asking someone with your bodytype. what you said it true. some guys have genetics that play a role in how they juice. if you don't have the same structure, what they did may not work for you.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Some education, some experience, some OJT. If you're blessed to be in a career that requires you to stay on the cutting edge you have to constantly study, read and learn. But for strictly anabolic info the experience of thid board has given more info than ay other source I've been exposed to.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Mags but mostly research and reading.I,m trying to learn more about AS and the effects on the body and how it uses the AS but this board is a very good source of info.It is quite literally at your fingertips!!

Mike Guest
    I just picked up a muscle mag about 2 months ago and have been exploiting the information within ever since - hope it's helping ya'll out - I am almost done with the mag though so I am not sure what I will do then!

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    It all started with a copy of World Anabolic Review, then the meso board, then on to BSS and now I am here.

All three have atleast one thing in common too, you gotta read your ass off to learn all that you can.

Juiced Pig is offline New Member
    My first attempt was in the mid 1980's. After training for a few years.......
    I walked up to one of the big guys at our gym who had helped me out alot,,, and said...
    "I wanna get some steroids "
    he said "Whatta ya want, d-bol, deca ?"
    I said..... "I dunno, just some steroid pills".
    LOL.
    Times sure have changed. In those days, there was very little knowledge. And what there was for knowledge was hard to get. Most of mine came via trial and error, close friends experimenting. With the advent of the internet..... it has been great this past 7 years for everyone. Education is easy now (the theory side of things that is).

So even after a couple decades in this game,,,, there will always be lots to learn.

JP.

Mike--was that a muscle mag or Mad mag. Come clean on us! lol

We know you have an underground lab/bomb shelter. AND WE WANT ACCESS!!

Mike Guest
    Dont YOU want to know...

In all honesty it helps that I work in medicine - but outside of that I have education in various fields. What I have learned MOST from is myself - I am self taught in most subjects - I have built great foundations within my education but the depth of any knowledge I may have is attributed more to answering questions people may have. I find reasons to research various subjects and find the answers and after a while you start finding you know a good amount. But I have WORLDS to learn still.

There is also an undeniable value in experience.

Ranger Guest
    How did I learn...??? Alot of mistakes and scars....wish there was an Internet Back in the Day.....Only If.....<sigh>

Ranger

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    reseach.... on the net...talked to vets......and my two older brothers helped me so much...

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I did everything wrong in the begining so I just learned from my mistakes

I believe that failure breeds success. Show me a person who has never failed and I'll show you a coward who has never attempted anything!

Thread Information