Thread: test cypionate

Akzylgz22 is offline New Member

test cypionate

I weigh 170, and i just got a bottle of cyp. I am wondering how often I should inject and how much I should inject.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Well now, I'd say get something else and stack it, like maybe some d-bol. I know it's not the best cycle, but that's what I did for my first cyle when I was 20. I took it every 3 / 4 days (Sunday / Wednesday) or something along the lines of that. Along with 25 mg (1 cc) of d-bol (reforvit-B) a day for 25 days.

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    reseach bro....i still dont understand why ppl buy stuff before they know how to take it....

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    cyps fast acting so it it 2-3 times a week and if your going to throw some dbal in 40mg ed

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Amen, bro' . . .

Originally posted by SHOT
    reseach bro....i still dont understand why ppl buy stuff before they know how to take it....
    Congratulations, Shot - That is probably one of the most accurate statements I have ever read in the wacky world of AS.

First, Akzylgz, if you "got a bottle" of cyp from any source outside of the U.S., my own advice is to trash it. (Yeah, I know there will be lots of people who disagree with me, but everyone is entitled to an opinion.)

Second, get your terminology straight - test (and other injectables) come in a vial or an ampule, not a bottle. If yours is in a bottle, you've been ripped off.

Now, to your question - The recommended dose for cyp is 50-400 mg. every two weeks. For AS purposes, youll find a wide range of opinions, ranging from 200-500 mg. per week (and even more), with some injecting once a week and some injecting twice a week.

My recommendation, however, is that you do an engine search under the term cypionate, read everything you can on the subject, and then decide how you want to handle it. In other words, there is no one answer to your question, and you should not be so naive as to take anyone's word, including mine, on how (and if) you should do it.

My take - and don't take it personally, bro' - is that you have not yet done enough personal research to be doing cyp.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Hollaleezie praize Jeezie!

it's a bottle w/ a rubber top you poke the needle in, what do you call that? There's a pic of the same exact thing on the steroid pictures. The bottle w/ the dog on it.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    You shouldnt even use it. You have no idea on what you have and how to use it. It's just going to be a waste. You have to learn about what you are doing.

It's seems all young kids ger from one of their friends i can get S. And they get all excited thinking im going to do it and get huge. Having no idea wha tthe yhave how it works.

Hey im just curiuos what did you pay for the dog bottle?
    Say since it doesnt goto waste wich would be a shame wy dont you give it to me i can put it to good use.

Mike Guest
    send it to me immediately before you get hurt

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool There will be a quiz at the end of this thread . . .

Originally posted by Akzylgz22
    it's a bottle w/ a rubber top you poke the needle in, what do you call that? There's a pic of the same exact thing on the steroid pictures. The bottle w/ the dog on it.
    You call it a vial.

And I'm afraid I have to concur with Gixxer and the others. If you have to refer to your test as "the bottle w/ the dog on it," you don't know what you're doing.

Hell, I don't use the veterinary test, but I also don't refer to my Delatestryl or Depo-Testosterone as "the bottle with the human on it." (Of course, there's no human on it, but that's beside the point.)

But relax, bro' - I'm not trying to get on your ass (you're not my type) - there's hope for you yet.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I think everyone needs to take it easy on this guy where we all born with the knowledge that we have now granted no research is one thing but hes asking questions now. Ttokyo puts out that brand your talking about do some more research and stack it and youll do fine.

timvds is offline Member
    DAMN, TALK ABOUT FLAMING HUH. SOMEONE PUT THAT DUDE OUT HES STILL SMOKIN.

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    Ya well this is what give steroids a bad name....kids taking them when they dont know what the hell they are doing...then they get hurt...then its in the papers...then we are labled the same as ppl that use coke and other rec drugs

Originally posted by pureanger
    I think everyone needs to take it easy on this guy where we all born with the knowledge that we have now granted no research is one thing but hes asking questions now. Ttokyo puts out that brand your talking about do some more research and stack it and youll do fine.

El Rey is offline New Member

test cip

try 100mg 2x week, then 200mg 2x week and see what happens. The first time I did cip I did 250mg right then and it was a bit of a shock to my system. after a week of 100mg x2 the 200 mg was OK. Don't le these guys get to you, they're trying to be protective. That's one of the good things about this forum: the people try to be concerned about health issues. I agree that you should stack it, but I mostly agree with Mike. But send it to me not to him!

gregster is offline Junior Member
    Dont be too put off i'm sure you dont mean to be ignorant.

Try adding some deca and/or some dbol

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Save your cypinate for a while and study. You ask 10 guys for advice and may get 10 answers. You find out what you want to accomplish and study the drug profiles. Ask questions about experience and then get everything you need from start to finish including post cycle. Then you'll be ready to start using gear.

Ok, first of all im not a kid. Im 27 years old, and although I am fairly ignorant to such things such as jargon etc. I know enough not too hurt myself. I didnt just stumble into this shit and decide to shoot it into my ass. I know my question was pretty vague, but I did research mostly on this very site. I get it from friends who have done it for a long time, and my brother is a medical doctor. My intentions were to get as many different opinions as possible. I'm already on the shit, and sorry folks, Im not sending it away.

sincerely sorry i asked

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Well since you decided to do it. And ddint want to listen to any advice i would like to hear what you gain of your bottle

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    Please also post stats/losses for three/four weeks following your "cycle". Sorry to say, but your in for a lesson and you chose to learn it the hard way. No flame, your not the first and won't be the last . . .

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    At least be smart enough to add some deca , and have some clomid for post. What's the point of taking a substance that is mearly going to give you temporary benefits, and then put you in a tailspin wondering what happend to your manhood when your test levels are rock bottom.

Thread Information