jcshack is offline Junior Member

Starting Cycle tonight, please give your opinion.

I will be doing either cycle 1 or 3 from here http://www.geocities.com/jcshack1/cycle.htm my concern is if 500mg of enanthate and 250mg of deca is too much. Maybe I should do option 1 which is a little less, but you all have more experience than I do so please let me know. Cycle 2 is not a choice and was wondering if you were 24, 180lbs, 12%bf 1 year ago was last cycle and I have 1 good month of full gym workouts since broken elbow 7 months ago. Im ready for a cycle, please don't question that. So please again let me know if I should go with cycle 1 or 3 listed here http://www.geocities.com/jcshack1/cycle.htm tonight.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro keep it simple. If you are going to run enanthate and deca run them as follows

Weeks 1 - 10
    deca @ 400mg/week
    enanthate @ 400 or 600mg/week

(last i checked enanthate comes 200mg/ml) So it would be easier to run it at either 400mg or 600mg. I'd stick with 400 since its your second cycle. And if you are going to run HCG run it for the whole cycle at 5000iu's a week.

enanthate is 250 per vial and I do not have enough deca to do 400mgs. I'm just looking for some not a ton of size and strength gains. Everything I have is listed on top of the cycles and I need to start today, for perfect timing.

my bad then run the enanthate at 500mg and i you have to the deca at 200mg/week. But that is low. I'd suggest waiting till you have more gear

I also have those 50mg vials of deca so I can get it up to 250mg. I'm scared of getting huge then loosing everything, then all my coworkers figuring the obvious. If you think it will give moderate gains with a reasonable hold of gains I think I will go shoot up now.

Thats what clomid is for. Maintaining your gains

Thanks for the help going to shoot 250 enanthat 200mg deca now. Then 250 test 50mg deca on Thursday.

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    I am no brain surgeon, still learning myself, but.... With your cycle number one, you say you will have six vials of test left over for your next cycle. Why not do 500mg/wk for the last six of the ten weeks? And run the deca at 200 for ten weeks. Or on weeks seven and eight, double the deca, so you finish the deca two weeks before the test. Yeah, thats what I would do...

Week 1-4 Test-250mg/wk Deca-200/wk.
    Week 5-6 Test-500mg/wk Deca-200/wk.
    Week 7-8 Test-500mg/wk Deca-400/wk.
    Week 9-10 Test-500mg/wk

Wk. 12, etc, etc.... clomid.

Why both Clomid and HCG ?

I am questioning the HCG I have been told that it really isn't enough test to worry about the HCG. I glad you worked out your cycle with my supply. Does everyone else think that is a good cycle?

Just shot what I said I was going to above with no problem. I pat myself on the back, last year it took, no lie, 3 hours to get the courage to poke myself with the needle.
    Last edited by jcshack; 05-13-2002 at 09:17 PM.

Just bumping to see if people agree with Powerstroke's idea.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    First off, the cycles that dude posted are f**ked up. He has no idea how to use Clomid and HCG and his dosing patterns make little sense to me. Forget everything he taught you!

Regarding POWERSTOKE's cycle: Don't bother pyramiding up IMO. Stick to one dosage level. Sterods like Deca and Test. En. metabolize in and out of your system slowly; you get a ramp-up and a taper-off naturally due to how they are released into the body.

Deca @ 50mg/ml? Did I get that right? That's REALLY weak stuff. Can you get Deca at 100mg/ml or even 200mg/ml? 50mg/ml means shooting a LOT of juice every week; IMO, the fewer shots the better if you are just starting out on gear.

You can go lighter on the doses as well:

Deca 250mg week, weeks 1-9
    Test. En 250 mg/ week, weeks 1-10

Start Clomid on week 13. See dosages below.

Run the Test. 1 week longer than the Deca, Deca takes longer to metabolize out of the system than Test. En., so you body will be clean of both at about the same time.

=========== Supporting Info ===================

Q: What is Clomid? How do I take Clomid?

A: Clomid (clomiphene citrate) helps the male testes to restore natural testosterone production. Clomid is taken on the following schedule: 300mg the first day, 100mg a day for the next ten days and 50mg a day for another 10 days.

Click here for an excellent FAQ on Clomid.

Q: When should I start Clomid after my cycle?

A: When the LAST of the steroids are out of your system. Here is a chart that illustrates how long it takes specific steroids to get out of your system:

Anadrol : 8 - 12 hours after last administration
    Deca: 3 weeks after last injection and Clomid for 4 weeks
    Dianabol : 4 – 8 hours after last administration
    Equipoise : 17 – 21 days after last injection
    Fina: 3 days after last injection
    Primobolan depot: 10 – 14 days after last injection
    Sustanon : 3 weeks after last injection
    Testosterone Cypionate : 2 weeks after last injection
    Testosterone Enathate: 2 weeks after last injection
    Testosterone Propionate : 3 days after last injection
    Testosterone Suspension : 4 – 8 hours after last administration
    Winstrol : 8 – 12 hours after last administration

Wait until ALL the steroids you have taken have been metabolized! For example, if you stop taking testosterone enathate (2 weeks) and Winstrol (12 hours) at the same time, wait 2 weeks!

Q: Should I use HCG post-cycle?

A: No, it can interfere with the Clomid therapy and prevent your natural testosterone production form returning to normal levels.

Q: What is HCG used for?

A: HCG is used to increase the testicle size and volume of ejaculatory discharge. Typically, it is used mid-cycle on a long cycle. Beginners generally needn’t trouble with HCG.

For a debate on how to use HCG & dosages, click here and here

Great info. I have 8 200mg deca vials from norma and 8 50mg deca from , dont remember, got as part of a test order.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Where was ajax at when i started my first cycle..

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I was probably researching my first cycle!

THEGAME187 is offline Associate Member
    I suggest u get more gear....why??? cause u always want to get everything right the first time so u can get the best results cause ur first time is always better than the others.
    Dont worry about shrinkin if u have clomid, u be just fine

CLWgymJOCK is offline New Member
    AJAX is right on, especially if this is your FIRST cycle. With your Test at 250/week and your Deca at 200/week you should see some good results as long as your diet is in check! My first cycle was just that! My nuts never changed in size and neither did the volume of my load (sorry if I'm being too blunt). I'm had to use Nolvadex and/or Liquidex for my last 3 cycles but had no need for either on my first. I put on 10 solid pounds my first cycle. GOOD LUCK and to the world of needles and pinz!

Thread Information