KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member

Need Help With Nolvadex dosing, But Not Normal Cycle Here....

Hey, so basically this is where I'm at. I started SD, 3 pills a day, and I was on it for two and a half weeks, didn't really notice much, but then I just started my Test/Dbol cycle now. At the end of the SD and as I got into my cycle I've been going with 20mg a day of the nolva, should I up it for a little while while the SD leaves my system and the dbol/test kick in? Or what? I plan on running 20-30mg ED for the length of the cycle...

Keep it at 20mg's, you'll be fine.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    You ran SD then went straight to a test/dbol cycle with no break ? Ohh and if you did just keep it 20 or maybe 10 or none if you dont need it.

KBZ
    Ya, I didn't do a whole SD cycle, just two and a half weeks, and I didn't really notice much from it. Well haha, my internet has been down so I did 40mg for a few days cause I wanted to be safe and couldn't check the replys. I'll stick with the 10 now thanks for the help

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    ditto on the 10mg

chest6 is offline Banned
    10 during should be fine. Make sure your diet is good to go, maybe thats what you can contribute to your lack of gains from the SD.

KBZ
    K, I guess I noticed a little bit, but it's hard for me to say where it all came from. To me I didn't notice too much more than I'd expect from the added calories I had. I've put on about 12 pounds but I think a lot of that is the water weight from dbol /test, I had a few solid pounds from the SD but it seemed overhyped.

Thread Information