JuicedUp1328 is offline Junior Member

First cycle help.....

I'm 6'0" and 165lbs. I'm 19yrs old and have been working out on and off for the last 4 years or so. There is absolutely no way for me to put on mass. Yes, I will become ripped while working out but never any significant weight, the most I've ever gotten up to is 170. I'd like to get on some type of stack with very low side effects (ie, pimples, water weight) I want to stay lean and cut but be able to put on 20-25bs of solid muscle. Can anyone give me any suggestions?

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    Can you post your typical daily diet and weekly workout cycle?

When you say "off and on" - exactly how much time have you spent in the gym in the past 2 years?

I suspect those two variables, NOT AAS are the things that will get you growth. If you don't have them down EVEN AAS won't help.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    thread moved..

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicedUp1328
    I'm 6'0" and 165lbs. I'm 19yrs old and have been working out on and off for the last 4 years or so. There is absolutely no way for me to put on mass. Yes, I will become ripped while working out but never any significant weight, the most I've ever gotten up to is 170. I'd like to get on some type of stack with very low side effects (ie, pimples, water weight) I want to stay lean and cut but be able to put on 20-25bs of solid muscle. Can anyone give me any suggestions?
    whats your diet like....too young for steroids bro

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    wayy...too skinny...and yes...you CAN gain more mass naturally...diet has to be off

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    wayy...too skinny...and yes...you CAN gain more mass naturally...diet has to be off
    I agree, gear isn't magic, if you don't eat you're not going to make gains, using gear or not. But at 19 your hormones are sky high, learn how to eat, train and recover and in 5-6 years you'll be ready for gear

JohnnyB

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    at your age, if youre not gaining weight, youre not eating nearly enough plain and simple!! If you dont know how to gain naturally, youre just wasting your money on gear

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    at your age, if youre not gaining weight, youre not eating nearly enough plain and simple!! If you dont know how to gain naturally, youre just wasting your money on gear
    very true. time and money down the drain. not too mention some natty testosterone production

Thread Information