Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Joel_888 is offline New Member

Newcomer - Please Read

Hi everyone, i am new to this forum and new to steroids . i have just recently picked up 10 ml of sus 250. and am getting 250 mg tablets of dianabol . not to sure what exactly but am getting from a very reliable sorce. as i am new to this i have a few questions and would GREATLY appreciate any assitance. perhaps a few people could give me their msn so i can keep in contact with them and run from start to finish with them as i need the advice. i am 19 next month and have done gym before i ripped a muscle and was forced to stop. i am around 6 foot and now 81kg i have started back at the gym a week ago as i have been approved and my arm is feeling great now. i have been taking max's protein powder the 90% protein one. and this week intend to start on the tablets as well as the protein powders. the next week i intend to start the sus 250 course. i am thinking of doing a cycle consisting of 7 weeks going as such 1ml 1ml 2ml 2ml 2ml 1ml 1ml. as well as taking 5 x 5mg tablets a day. i know the basics to eat such as steak, chicken, bread etc but i am also asking others for some advice. i dont eat seafood. i also would like to ask as i work 7 hours a day in an office atm i need to eat take away sometimes i have been eating subway alot. is that bad? i have been eating the steak and cheese and chicken fillet, both with lettuce, tomato and onion and cheese and that is all. can anyone please advice me of some good dieting ideas and options i would really appreciate it i am going to gym 6 times a week and boxing twice a week in my work out cycles too. any advice would be greatly appreciated as i wish to gain a fair bit of muscle perhaps around to 90kg would be great. i wish to get to 100kg but i think that will be next cycle. all advice i will appreciate thanks alot everyone

Joel.

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    bro not to flame you or anything but it sounds like you have alot to learn before your ready for a cycle. first of all a begginner cycle is usually 500mg/wk of Test E for 10 wks. you need and anti-e and pct as well. have you even considered pct?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh man.... Where do we start?
    Dude there is so much wrong I don't know where to start.
    Your too young
    u are just coming off an injury. That's no good if u haven't been lifting regularly...
    diet needs work
    don't pyramid doses

Start with your diet and training. Get that together and in a few years u might be ready for aas...

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel_888
    . i am 19 next month .....i have started back at the gym a week ago as i have been approved and my arm is feeling great now.
    Joel.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    250 mg Dbol tabs OMG!

on second thought... give those to Pinn he will eat them!

jamphoo is offline Junior Member
    First of all Joel, I am new to this site also. I f you would do a littile research you would be able to answer 90% of your question on your own. I spent 2 months researching all the info on this site, they got great info for you on your diet. Second I would get more sust and run 500mg a week for 12 weeks. And Run Dbol @ 50mg for no more than 6 weeks. Make sure to take 10mg of nolavex throughout cycle and make sure you have your PCT In order. Like I said I am new too, But If you do more research It will help you out In the long run. 19 seems kinda young to me. Good Luck!

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Hi everyone, i am new to this forum and new to steroids . i have just recently picked up 10 ml of sus 250. and am getting 250 mg tablets of dianabol . not to sure what exactly but am getting from a very reliable sorce. as i am new to this i have a few questions and would GREATLY appreciate any assitance. perhaps a few people could give me their msn so i can keep in contact with them and run from start to finish with them as i need the advice. i am 19 next month and have done gym before i ripped a muscle and was forced to stop. i am around 6 foot and now 81kg i have started back at the gym a week ago as i have been approved and my arm is feeling great now. i have been taking max's protein powder the 90% protein one. and this week intend to start on the tablets as well as the protein powders. the next week i intend to start the sus 250 course. i am thinking of doing a cycle consisting of 7 weeks going as such 1ml 1ml 2ml 2ml 2ml 1ml 1ml. as well as taking 5 x 5mg tablets a day. i know the basics to eat such as steak, chicken, bread etc but i am also asking others for some advice. i dont eat seafood. i also would like to ask as i work 7 hours a day in an office atm i need to eat take away sometimes i have been eating subway alot. is that bad? i have been eating the steak and cheese and chicken fillet, both with lettuce, tomato and onion and cheese and that is all. can anyone please advice me of some good dieting ideas and options i would really appreciate it i am going to gym 6 times a week and boxing twice a week in my work out cycles too. any advice would be greatly appreciated as i wish to gain a fair bit of muscle perhaps around to 90kg would be great. i wish to get to 100kg but i think that will be next cycle. all advice i will appreciate thanks alot everyone

Joel.

1. the basics of eating are steak, chicken and bread??? i never knew it was that simple!!

2. gym 6 times a week and boxing twice a week? overtraining?!?!?

i think you need to listen to these guys......too uneducated on steroids to be using them. besides that, you need to get your training and diet in order!

no my arm was cleared awhile ago. i have been doing small time weights as in once a week. but am now back fulltime. the tabs are not 250 they are 5 as i will be taking 5 a day i will be taking a total of 25 from tabs. my friend has cleared that part for me. some good foods besides the obvious eggs, steak etc and take aways that are ok and best injecting spots are my queries? i am not looking at any other steroid atm as i have just spent the money to get the sus 250 and tabs and my friend did this course for his second course and did really well in gains and he wasnt on the tablets too and he is a smaller build then me. i am aware most people say when your older but i did gym for 3 years then had damage and have had a while off and decided to go back with a friend fully. so im aware i have alot to learn in steroids but that is why i have joined here and seak some advice. i am determinded to start this i just need peoples help and direction in what to do and not do more or less. i have a few friends that have done a course or two but am seeking advice from people that may have done more then that or are a bit older and wiser. please post your replys.

Joel

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro you just truned 19, by the way happy brithday, you have sky high hormones already, you don't need steroids . If you can gain any weight, it's cause you're not eating enough food and if that's the case. You need to learn how to eat before start on juice, but you should wait until you're 25 years old be fore juicing

JohnnyB

jamphoo do u have a msn or aim?

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    too young.....but any ways the sust needs to be ran at leats EOD for 10-12 weeks.

Eod?

Eod?
    exactly....research bro!

EOD=every other day

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Eod?
    Every Other Day, but I disagree with that, I used to say that too. But the problem is sus only has 30mg of prop in 250mg, 30mg of any gear eod isn't enogh to do anything. That you have the 3 other esters to consider, sus is a bad choice of test in my book, I've never used it and the more I learn about it, I'll never use it.

Stay way from gear for now, I remember having great gains at 19 and the fat melted off.

JohnnyB

Eod?
    eod= every other day....

Bro don't jump into this without doing alot of research... We have made our feelings known to u that u r too young etc... If u jump into this anyway without knowing what u r doing u will at the least waste your money by getting disappointing results... u also cld fuk up your hormonal system, stunt your growth, just to name a few things...

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Bro you just truned 19, by the way happy brithday, you have sky high hormones already, you don't need steroids . If you can gain any weight, it's cause you're not eating enough food and if that's the case. You need to learn how to eat before start on juice, but you should wait until you're 25 years old be fore juicing

JohnnyB
    Amen
    <<<V>>>

my friend told me that taking sus 250 between 1-2ml a every 5 days is plenty for my first course and says with dieting and gym it will be good for a 8 week course is that correct? he has done it a few times i wanna make sure he has some rough idea.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Every Other Day, but I disagree with that, I used to say that too. But the problem is sus only has 30mg of prop in 250mg, 30mg of any gear eod isn't enogh to do anything. That you have the 3 other esters to consider, sus is a bad choice of test in my book, I've never used it and the more I learn about it, I'll never use it.

Stay way from gear for now, I remember having great gains at 19 and the fat melted off.

JohnnyB
    well the pheynlprop has the same halflife as the prop....but yeah.....90mg of short ester versus the 160mg of longer esters

i respect everything that everyone is saying and i appreciate that all bar few have kept the remarks not very personal. but i am set on starting this. it is hard for me to get hold of much. alot of people talk shit but u dont know how reliable and good the stuff is. this i know is the real deal and i have had a few friends all do sus 250 and have good remarks about it. i have put myself in a lock down shape life for the next few weeks and intend to do this. i understand all of you say to young. but i am set on this. one thing ive learnt thus far everyone has there prefferences on things. some dislike some like etc. but i intend to train and eat well and stick to course but i just need someone who i can ask questions with and someone who can give me directions for my choices. has anyone got msn?

my friend told me that taking sus 250 between 1-2ml a every 5 days is plenty for my first course and says with dieting and gym it will be good for a 8 week course is that correct? he has done it a few times i wanna make sure he has some rough idea.
    your friend is wrong.

ok does anyone have msn that i can perahps discuss things with?

i respect everything that everyone is saying and i appreciate that all bar few have kept the remarks not very personal. but i am set on starting this. it is hard for me to get hold of much. alot of people talk shit but u dont know how reliable and good the stuff is. this i know is the real deal and i have had a few friends all do sus 250 and have good remarks about it. i have put myself in a lock down shape life for the next few weeks and intend to do this. i understand all of you say to young. but i am set on this. one thing ive learnt thus far everyone has there prefferences on things. some dislike some like etc. but i intend to train and eat well and stick to course but i just need someone who i can ask questions with and someone who can give me directions for my choices. has anyone got msn?
    are you kidding me, it cant be any better than what alot of the people giving you advice has used before. go ahead, its your choice, you asked for help and it was givin.

i am not disrespecting any of you devil. i agree alot of people havin given good advice im sure of it. but i am trien to work out what is my best options. i want to do this. i am not insulting anyone nore their knowledge i know all of you hear know a great deal of what your talking about and i am only new to it. i am asking for some directions for a person who is going to do this what the recommend they do with what i have. what is the best injecting spot? i have read a few what does everyone recommend? how much does everyone recommend 1 or 2 for sus 250 on first course every 5 days or a week? these are questions im asking your assistance for as i do not know. i know everyone says im to young but i still wish to do it as i have seen alot of ppl do it at my age. i do not think i will turn out half as big as most of you i am sure. but i just want to get a bit bigger and muscle for my own personal reasons. anyone?

i am not disrespecting any of you devil. i agree alot of people havin given good advice im sure of it. but i am trien to work out what is my best options. i want to do this. i am not insulting anyone nore their knowledge i know all of you hear know a great deal of what your talking about and i am only new to it. i am asking for some directions for a person who is going to do this what the recommend they do with what i have. what is the best injecting spot? i have read a few what does everyone recommend? how much does everyone recommend 1 or 2 for sus 250 on first course every 5 days or a week? these are questions im asking your assistance for as i do not know. i know everyone says im to young but i still wish to do it as i have seen alot of ppl do it at my age. i do not think i will turn out half as big as most of you i am sure. but i just want to get a bit bigger and muscle for my own personal reasons. anyone?

I am done with this thread... U do whatever u want to.... If u are dead set on doing it your friends way y did u even bother to post it?

We are all wrong and your friend is right.... have fun....

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    I am done with this thread... U do whatever u want to.... If u are dead set on doing it your friends way y did u even bother to post it?

We are all wrong and your friend is right.... have fun....
    agreed.....can we get a lock please

i dont think anyone is going to help you start even though you say you wont change your mind......you do know diet and training are the 2 most important things dont you?? regardless how much gear you're using, you wont gain shit w/o these 2 main things (which from the looks of it, you dont know how to properly eat OR train from your previous replies)

if you've seen alot of your buds do it at your age, then go to them for help on these questions you seek. they obviously know a lot more than we do here. too many completely uneducated people jump on steroids , and they're the ones giving it a bad name.

i am not saying anyone is wrong. i believe you both know more then my friend. i am set on doing it but if i am going to do something i would like to speak to more then a handful of friends that have done it. i didnt realise people would take offence in me wanting to do something for myself and asking a few questions to people.

i am not saying anyone is uneducated here. i am trien 2 eduate myself. my friends my age that have done all say same things but they arent experienced are they. you guys are. i am aware diets and work outs are they key. i studied physical pursuits for my year 12 and got a high in that. it is mainly working out etc. i have the work out locked down but am asking for some advice on diets as i do have a rough idea but want some more imput.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    do u even know what PCT is?

ive only just had a brief read up on that

even more reason to wait.....you havent even researched on properly using steroids

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by devil1
    your friend is wrong.

250mg of REAL sust not UG ,on a first cycle is fine... before you go shooting a G a day in sust "if you start taking this stuff and i hope you wait" just start with 1 amp 250mg weeks 1-12 and 30mg Dbol weeks 1-5. I used this for my first cycle ever and gained 35 lbs after all the water ect 25lbs stayed. this was 10 or so years ago. I was 6"5 185 lbs then. be carefull with some of these fella's =p they are big and forget somone smaller and with fresh muscles and a healthy body dosent need a Ronnie coleman dose to get results.

your diet needs work. you are too young to start now, id wait till 23 or so.

i understand all of you say to young. but i am set on this. one thing ive learnt thus far everyone has there prefferences on things. some dislike some like etc.

No, some people are just smart and they listen and learn from other peoples mistakes.. and some just have to do it wrong for themselfs to find out.

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    250mg of REAL sust not UG ,on a first cycle is fine... before you go shooting a G a day in sust "if you start taking this stuff and i hope you wait" just start with 1 amp 250mg weeks 1-12 and 30mg Dbol weeks 1-5. I used this for my first cycle ever and gained 35 lbs after all the water ect 25lbs stayed. this was 10 or so years ago. I was 6"5 185 lbs then. be carefull with some of these fella's =p they are big and forget somone smaller and with fresh muscles and a healthy body dosent need a Ronnie coleman dose to get results.

your diet needs work. you are too young to start now, id wait till 23 or so.
    don't waste your time with what this guy is saying...if u wanted good gains w/ few sides ur gonna wanna stay away from sust do to the flucuating blood levels you will get because it has 4 different esters. go with test e at 500mg/wk for 12 weeks or u can run sust at 500mg/wk for 12 weeks (125mg eod). i would only run one compound also because if u see sides u wont know where they're coming from the sust or the dbol. read up more on pct and diet and train for a few more years but keep researching. pct start times for sust are 18 days after last injection and u should have nolva on hand during your cycle and run nolva and clomid for pct.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    if this was my little brother i would kick his ass and take the sust for myself.

Holy "flucuating blood levels" batman.

tranzit: thank you for your post. 35lbs is what in kg? and im aware ur saying to young but if i did decide to do this course your saying 1ml of sus 250 on a weekly injection and 30mg of dbol would be 6 tablets a day is that what your saying u did for your first course?

i was not refering to preferences in age i mean in what they take exactly as someone said they wouldnt use sus250. tranzit do u have msn

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    do you know how to combat gyno should it arise? do you know what gyno is? You should research these types of questions for months before taking anything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information