Mr LuCiFa is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb drinking winny vs drinking fina?

wats the difference between the two

are they both as effective in what those two different drugs are supposed to do?
    meaning, is drinking fina, as effective to get the gains fina will give u, as drinking winny is to get the gains winny is suppose to give u?

anyone ever tried this before?

if not, is it safe enough for me to be the guniea pig?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Winny is 17aa which means it can pass through the liver. Fina isn't and wouldn't be effective if taken orally. Don't drink Fina.

Originally posted by EXCESS
    Winny is 17aa which means it can pass through the liver. Fina isn't and wouldn't be effective if taken orally. Don't drink Fina.
    wat about sublingually?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    no

jammergsxr is offline Member
    How the hell did you intend on drinking the fina?

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Fina cannot be ingested for optimal use!!!! Fina is administered only 3 ways, one being common, the others rare, IMO.

Fina can be snorted (pellet form obviously) or applied with 50/50 DMSO and absorbed into skin, like on small of back or forearms, but why??

Inject the MOFO.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i agree with planet but i would never snort it. That cant be good for you.

Just inject it. Just curious where did you hear about drinking fina?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Originally posted by gixxerboy
    i agree with planet but i would never snort it. That cant be good for you.

Just inject it. Just curious where did you hear about drinking fina?
    i'ev heard about people eating just the pellets, 3-4 crushed tabs daily, sublingually, and it gave them good results
    but since the pellets have some binders to it, which doesnt mean they are bad. but if you were to drink the injectable fina, like u would with winny, would it be effective, and if so, to wat degree.
    i know its nto a 17aa...but a lot of drugs can be taken sublingually, wat if u leave the liquid under ur tongue for a while and it is transported sublingually?

and to those guys screamin " u crazy!"
    dont knock it till u have some people who tried it and are knockin it

i know people who have snorted it and done it sub. It isnt worth it its a waste.
    I have tried dsmo and injecting it and dsmo doesnt even compare to injecting

BIGBry is offline Junior Member
    your talking about crushing them and let them dissolve under the tongue. very minimal effect it just a pain and take to long to dissolve snorting it stings and makes your eye water just inject the fina for best results don't play around with it just do it right.

If you want to be the boss you got to do the sauce. thanks eggman

escalade is offline Junior Member
    I know a couple of people who have been taking 5 - 7 pellets a day a half hour before workout and the results are pretty good after they finish the cycle. I mean mass wise, it is minimal, but strength wise and getting cut are pretty good.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    I just posted on a fina thread Bro.Go check it out!Just hit the search on me.

popa is offline Senior Member
    drinking fina gross

Originally posted by popa
    drinking fina gross
    MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (bull)

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    if you drink fina, you'll be very disappointed.

Originally posted by Iron horse
    if you drink fina, you'll be very disappointed.
    what were ur results like?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Originally posted by Mr LuCiFa

what were ur results like?
    Im gonna guess they were very disappointing =\

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Why Would snorting it be any more effective than drinking or eating it?????

scruffy is offline New Member
    you can also mix it with alcohol in a spray bottle and spray yourself throughout the day.

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    just because it can be made into liquid form does not mean you can drink it, other wise you could drink all your juice! Just convert it to injectable and shoot, dsmo makes you smell, and snorting would probably burn i would rather snort pixie sticks. its not a very hard to convert and there are many posts on this board to help you.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    I crushed the pellets and held them sublingually and noticed some increased aggression and strength gains... also makes your teeth numb which is a normal reaction I've read. I'm injecting for my next cycle though.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    P.T. Barnum. Where is P.T. Barnum? He would just nod his head and smile...

Originally posted by D3m3nt3d

Im gonna guess they were very disappointing =\

i ask cuz i figured he didnt try it

90% of the responses from this thread are peolpe who never tried it.

experienced users please?

Originally posted by testaprim
    just because it can be made into liquid form does not mean you can drink it, other wise you could drink all your juice! Just convert it to injectable and shoot, dsmo makes you smell, and snorting would probably burn i would rather snort pixie sticks. its not a very hard to convert and there are many posts on this board to help you.
    have u tried it?

if u never used test before and someone asked you about the effectiveness, how can u respond?

What do you mean? i have converted the fina and used test as well? who said i never used it

Lucifa does have a point. We all realize it's not 17aa, and scientifically speaking, should probably not be taken orally as it seems much of it would be broken down in the liver. BUT, we for one rely mostly on personal experience to give advice anyway as there are just not enough studies done on many aspects of juice for our knowledge to be complete, and two, accept a lot of things around here as scripture that no one can really back up with any HARDCORE proof (i.e., show me a legitimate study PROVING winny becomes toxic after 6wks, or dbol after 4, or that fina should only be run for 6wks or your kidneys will suffer). WHat I'm saying is, what may not sound like a good idea to us could be perfectly legitimate. I strongly encourage anyone with the guts to go against what we accept to post the results of it. Who knows, we may learn something new, or discredit some of our old ideas.

Grant is offline Member
    True enough, but whoever friend's took 5-7 pellets daily should be due for the hospital now. I have not heard of going over 80mg per day. Another thing is that fina is supposed to be taken 10-16 hours before you lift so i don't think that the thirty minutes prior would increase aggression.

my whole point is why would you drink any AS and produce minimal results if any, rather than injecting and getting the results you want out of your juice.

what if you insert the pellets in your rectum? That makes about as much sence. Just inject it already. Dont fear the needle the needle is your friend.

SAC
    SAC is offline New Member
    hey bro i don't know why you are asking. it sounds as if you are going to do what you want in the first place. i say quit wasting everybodys time and drink..snort..or whatever you want to do with your shit.

Originally posted by SAC
    hey bro i don't know why you are asking. it sounds as if you are going to do what you want in the first place. i say quit wasting everybodys time and drink..snort..or whatever you want to do with your shit.
    Brilliant, just the kind of help people are looking for when they post a thread. No flame bro, but there's nothing wrong with asking, did he really waste that much of your time or take up that much board space?? What if it does work for him, or has worked for someone else? I don't know about you, but when I'm on a cycle and already doing a few injections a week, I'd much rather take an AS orally if it's just as effective instead of making it 10 or 11 shots per wk. Nothing fun about being a pin cushion.

WODIN is offline New Member
    If you really want to avoid pins, then go with the DMSO 50/50 solution. Make sure you shave an area where you plan on applying the solution and apply alchohol to steralize your skin first. DMSO is great as a transdermal transport system and is about 75 - 85 % effective compared to shots.

SAC
    SAC is offline New Member
    if it really did work then that would be great. but how many times do you have to be told it doesn't work or don't do it before you finally get the message. there were some pretty reputable guys saying don't do it and "brilliance" insisted no one knew what they were talking about because no one had tried it. whatever. keep messing with the ditz if you want to but i believe there are a lot of guys on this board who really do want your opinions.

Originally posted by SAC
    if it really did work then that would be great. but how many times do you have to be told it doesn't work or don't do it before you finally get the message. there were some pretty reputable guys saying don't do it and "brilliance" insisted no one knew what they were talking about because no one had tried it. whatever. keep messing with the ditz if you want to but i believe there are a lot of guys on this board who really do want your opinions.
    I agree, it's probably not a good idea, but the fact is that we don't know 100% until someone tries it. There are a few guys lately who are reporting gains from taking it this way. I'm interested. BTW, I'm ordering some fina and converting it with a kit. But if taking it orally did for some strange reason seem to work, then I might consider. Probably not though.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Could you imagine a fina burp?.....RANCID.

Originally posted by testaprim
    What do you mean? i have converted the fina and used test as well? who said i never used it

why would i ask you if you converted fina, and used test?

the topic is drinking fina, or taking it orally
    did you do that? apparently not.

Originally posted by SAC
    aye, if you dont like the thread, no one's got a gun to ur head sayin read it

ignore it, ignore me, i couldn't care less, as you had nothing constructiev to add to this thread anyways

dont act like little girls, i didnt come here for a pissy match with you.
    i wanted opinions from PEOPEL WHO TRIED IT!

Originally posted by Grant
    True enough, but whoever friend's took 5-7 pellets daily should be due for the hospital now. I have not heard of going over 80mg per day. Another thing is that fina is supposed to be taken 10-16 hours before you lift so i don't think that the thirty minutes prior would increase aggression.
    5-7 pellets would equal 100-140mg of tren

now, as you have noticed, everyone, and i, concur that fina taken orally wouldn't be as effective. which is why you take more, hoping that more will be absorbed sublingually

Originally posted by JP1570

I agree, it's probably not a good idea, but the fact is that we don't know 100% until someone tries it. There are a few guys lately who are reporting gains from taking it this way. I'm interested. BTW, I'm ordering some fina and converting it with a kit. But if taking it orally did for some strange reason seem to work, then I might consider. Probably not though.
    many guys have tried it

do a search on anabolex.com, some people swear by taking fina orally

i'm not making this up, and i've certainly not wasted my time to make up different handles to fake using fina orally.

if you dont know anything about it, than why knock it

and wats with this "why would you do this if you know injecting is better"
    bros. i know injecting is always better. i'm not asking you if taking fina orally is BETTER, i'm asking have any of you taken it orally and liked the results. you can liek the results without outdoing the results that injectable fina will give you.

anyways, i'm set for the next few months. i wont have the time to do fina anyways. this was for educational purposes

thanx JP for having an open-mind unlike the other guys.

Thread Information