xxxJUICExxx is offline Junior Member

EQ & WINNY 2gether...?

i need some help and advice guys. 270 now with about 26% body fat. looking to drop about 25-35 lbs and about 6-7 % body fat. ive tried clen b4 on a pyramid cycle, lost about 10lbs, but i need a REAL cycle. Training hard and lowering calorie intake to about 1800 a day. Eating 3 times a day with the 3rd meal being a 35g protein shake directly after workout. Will Equpoise and wynstrol 2gether do the trick....?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    no it will not do the trick. its your diet that sucks. i suggest that you go over to the diet forum and read up. that will help you in the right direction. you don't need aas at this point.

-rodge

here is a good starting point:

UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

-rodge

along with a proper diet i wanna know what can i take 2 maximize results. ima abig boy i carry my weight reallllly good, like you wouldnt tell that im 270. Im thinking meridian or adipex, but i dont know how good over the counter sissy pills are gonna work. So r u saying quipoise and wynstrol will not shed fat pounds....?

I agree with rodge,you dont need aas.If i was you i would stick to a strict diet and introduce a good daily cardio routine and stick to them botht the results will start to show after a couple of weeks and continue to do so until you reach your goal.In my experience there are no short cuts at your stage just hard work,save the T3/clen for fine tuning.I know thats probably not what you wanted to hear but if you do it then i gurantee it will work.Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

ive lost a good 15 lbs already in the past 2 months. Most of it is just water weight i know but im definitely getting my form back. Ive worked out for 3 years in a row i took a break for a year now im back at it. 2 months of training wokeup my muscles and im starting 2 gain my shape and strenght back. I was afraid of ur answer as far as the fine tuning, basically its 10-15 lbs to go from a 215 to like a solid 200-205... right? diet and a good workout has been something im getting used to. But if you had 2 recommend any type of supplement, what would it be. (Ephedra, Adipex, Meridian, or anything anabolic ?)

i just read your other posts about pot and how many meals a day,that tells me that you don't know sh!t about a healthy lifestyle and your just looking for a shortcut.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    i just read your other posts about pot and how many meals a day,that tells me that you don't know sh!t about a healthy lifestyle and your just looking for a shortcut.

-rodge
    i have been smoking pot for years and personally i think its come 2 a point where its become normal for me as far as functioning. And as far as training is concerened eversince i was 15 i started working out i ended up getting my 1st job at 16 and ended up managing the gym i used 2 work out at for 2 years. The gym has definitely been a major part of my life. Ive never taken steroids before (resisting to temptation), but i feel like now that im back in my routine i wanna extra kick 2 drop some unwanted fat. The only area on my body im concerned with is my stomach. My arms, chest,legs, back is fine. I just want 2 know along with a proper diet which im currently working on also 2 change a few things around, what can i take to help me with that extra boost. And if im not mistaken isnt this the place 2 be asking all the questions and being honest instead of bullshiting and lying about personal attributes and tendancies....i dunno thx again and PS...i dont think working out 4 days a week on 2 body parts a day 8 sets with 40 reps per set and 25 mins of cardio is considered taking a shortcut.....i dunno thx again 4 ur help
    Last edited by xxxJUICExxx; 11-27-2005 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxJUICExxx
    i dont think working out 4 days a week on 2 body parts a day 8 sets with 40 reps per set and 25 mins of cardio is considered taking a shortcut.....i dunno thx again 4 ur help
    this could be the problem. go to the workout forum and learn to train properly.

and as far as smoking pot becoming normaly,i don't find it normally and i'm from amsterdam

-rodge

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    ,i don't find it normally and i'm from amsterdam

-rodge
    Ya..but you have "whole weed " pasta.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Ya..but you have "whole weed " pasta.

~Pinnacle~
    do i sence some jealousy

how are you doing pinni?

-rodge

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    do i sence some jealousy

how are you doing pinni?

-rodge
    HAHA...you're right!!I want some!!!

Doing well rodge...and you?

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information