santacruz05 is offline Associate Member

Im getting ripped off.

I only got 10ml prop
    10ml enan
    10ml deca

That isnt enough for a cycle i realize. The prop i can rip thru in 20 days??? thats no good.The deca wont last me 12 weeks for sure. Should I get more ?
    Last edited by KeyMastur; 11-28-2005 at 09:01 AM.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    yes you should
    Last edited by KeyMastur; 11-28-2005 at 09:01 AM.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes no source checks and .... wow conned to say the least

Well how do you suggest I fix this prob?

Id search the net, but people tell me not to , due to the scam sites out there

Lemme ask this question... Is there reliable cheap sources out therE?

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    first edit your post

Hmm this should just be deleted

TCEL300 is offline Member
    stop fishing...ur gonna get ripped off.....400..u got raped bro

Ok there edited.

I guess im back to square one.

I know i got raped!!! damn this is turning into a flame fest about how bad i got ****ed over. I wanted some constructive feedback

bigron62 is offline Junior Member
    youre not gonna get anything here so get in your car and drive to tj and get your own stuff

Why dont you edit post #4 then too

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    ok man. not here, but there are some open source posting boards out there. just keep your eyes open and you'll find something.
    i iwould def hold off on a cycle as you know you don't have nearly enough gear. just get some more test e and your set. 25mls test e = good cycle.....

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    just talking about it on here isnt going to help. yes you got raped on those prices. at least you have something out of it. if u get pms from people trying to help u out, u will end up paying close to that much and receive nothing. sources dont find you...

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'll do you another 3 bottles for 399$!.. Best deal in town!

Yes that is enough for your first cycle, so now deal with it and make it work.

1-3 Test Prop 50mg/day or 100mgEOD
    1-10 Test E 250mg/wk
    1-10 Deca 300mg/wk

Make sure to get your PCT now, don't wait until last minute.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I'll do you another 3 bottles for 399$!.. Best deal in town!

1-10 Test E 250mg/wk
    1-10 Deca 300mg/wk

good advice....unless he has deca 200. LOL

Ok thank you guys.

how do I know when to trust them tho?

Im gonna buy another bottle of E (canadian btw) just so im dont have to waste this entire cicle
    Last edited by KeyMastur; 11-28-2005 at 09:05 AM.

Who said 500mg of Test/wk is manditory? I did 250 my first go and had great results. Leave 500mg for a 2nd and/or third cycle. See how you respond on lower dosages IMO.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by santacruz05
    Ok thank you guys.

I will go look around for some sources, how do I know when to trust them tho?

Im gonna buy another bottle of E for 75$ (canadian btw) just so im dont have to waste this entire cicle
    buying anything llegal is a risk you'll have to take. pm a mod when you get a source so they can check out the source's reputation

i still feel as though your trying to get a source from someone here

Umm how am I still asking for sources??? i edited the post! I just asked for constructive feedback thats all. I've learned from this post, that was the point. I just wanted to know what % of sources are fakes. If i have the information ill be more informed of this "risk" that you referred to. Risk alone is 0-100% im trying to gather more info so i know what im looking at here with online sources.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    there's a thread on .com's in the stickies. they are damn near always a scam. a reputable ug is the only way to go
    Last edited by scotttiger54; 11-28-2005 at 12:35 AM. Reason: left somthing out

no way of knowing how many sources are fake. as said by others if you have a souce pm a mod to confirm if they are reputable, and also like i had said remember that sources dont find you, its a big red flag if they do. dont trust it.

Well since you've already started it, You will either have to run your dosages like you WILL find another source, or you can run it as if you might NOT find one. That's something you will have to decide very soon. You're gonna end up getting desperate and getting ripped off. ALWAYS have everything on hand Before you start. This has been said Time after Time.

Well since you've already started it, You will either have to run your dosages like you WILL find another source, or you can run it as if you might NOT find one. That's something you will have to decide very soon. You're gonna end up getting desperate and getting ripped off. ALWAYS have everything on hand Before you start. This has been said Time after Time.
    well said franco

very true

I agree. the problem was I was told this is good enough. This guy is a goof, he has done like 7 cycles and he still does less than 500TEST and 250 DECA per week. Doesnt even do PCT. Trust me, If i had of known about this board a week ago, I wouldnt be in this position, but not i am so im trying to make the best of it.

So do you guys think i should grab another ENANTHATE ? its 250mg/ml i think. The deca is 200mg/ml btw i think. Is that gonna end up bad?

Oh and by the way, the jackass put 3 cc's in me first shot, then 2 days later i did the next prop shot, but both myass cheeks hurt so im gonna wait 3 days between prop shots till they stop hurting... is this ok?
    Last edited by santacruz05; 11-28-2005 at 12:48 AM.

damn bro, that sucks..
    Last edited by KeyMastur; 11-28-2005 at 09:03 AM.

1-10 Test E 250mg/wk
    1-10 Deca 200mg/wk <---Or save it for next cycle when you will have more.

That's what I'd do. Unless you are 100% sure you can get another Test E. But if it will cost you an arm and a leg, I'd just run these dosages and spend the money on food. Goodluck, I'm not sure we can help you any further. It's in your hands.

I agree. the problem was I was told this is good enough. This guy is a goof, he has done like 7 cycles and he still does less than 500TEST and 250 DECA per week. Doesnt even do PCT. Trust me, If i had of known about this board a week ago, I wouldnt be in this position, but not i am so im trying to make the best of it.

So do you guys think i should grab another ENANTHATE ? its 250mg/ml i think. The deca is 200mg/ml btw i think. Is that gonna end up bad?

Oh and by the way, the jackass put 3 cc's in me first shot, then 2 days later i did the next prop shot, but both myass cheeks hurt so im gonna wait 3 days between prop shots till they stop hurting... is this ok?
    Dude, WTF. My honest opinion is STOP EVERYTHING before you really **** yourself up. You don't know shit about anabolics nor should you even be using them. Not to mention your diet and training are probably shit. Sorry to bust your balls but, did you even think before you let this dipshit inject you?

Ok I got NOLVADEX too with my400, and its canadian by the way. But DAMN you guys would pay 70 for thaT???? this is insanity, i cant believe it. So i just got annihilated by this dude?

I got free syringes and needles .. woopdidoo!

I let him inject me cause he has done a lot of cycles, he is just dumb. Didnt think about the fact that 3 CCs is no problem for him but it is for me. **** my ass hurt after that, lol.
    Last edited by santacruz05; 11-28-2005 at 12:59 AM.

well u didnt pay to much more then expected for gym prices. the problem isnt so much the money as it is the poor setup..

hence the thread. Im humbling myself as a student of this stuff, but somepeople seem more interested in making me feel bad then helping me fix this mess.

Why does my ass cheeck hurt even after only 1 CC or PROP?
    Is the 3day prop ok for the first bit?

hence the thread. Im humbling myself as a student of this stuff, but somepeople seem more interested in making me feel bad then helping me fix this mess.

Why does my ass cheeck hurt even after only 1 CC or PROP? That's what prop does, hurts.
    Is the 3day prop ok for the first bit? No it would be better shot ED or EOD, Prop is not for beginners for this reason, it fcking hurts!
    Your questions have been answered, even if they aren't what you wanted to hear. We just don't want to see you hurt yourself from your own ignorance about the substances you have bought. Goodluck

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    show us some pics of your gear, or make a thread in the pictures section. Chances are that if you payed that much for gear, there's a chance it can be fake. Obviously someone took advantage of your ignorance and they might have gone even further.

Did he kiss you on the cheek after he fuked you? hahaha, sorry had to make a comment.

Thread Information