Thread: Superdrol??

xtreem334 is offline New Member

Superdrol??

Is this product worth spending money on, and what is an effective dosage?? Any positive or negative feedback would be appreciated, thanks a lot.

judge_dread is offline Member
    I will bump it for you..

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    50 mg r very effective but use it as a kick start only bcoz it is heavy on liver but it shouldnt run alone

crizoc is offline Banned
    wtf dont do 50mg. u wanna feel like a toxic dump? i just finished a SD cycle and heres what i did.

First Week: 10mg
    Second Week: 20mg
    Third and Fourth Week: 30mg

I gained 17 lbs in 4 weeks and only gained 1 % body fat putting me at 7% now.

Anyways the 30mg weeks I was VERY lethargic so I imagine if u even took 50mg u would feel like not even moving. Well anyways 10-30mg is good. Dont go over or you'll feel like ur dying.

btw my bench went up 45 lbs.

xtreem334 is offline New Member
    how long has it been since you've been off the cycle, and what did you use for a pct? thanks

icedudez is offline Member
    im about to start my 4th week, was thinking about bumping it up from 30mg to 40 or 50mg and eat even more just to try n gain that wee bit more before the end of my cycle? ive gained around 10-11lbs so far,any helpful views?

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    According to the guy who makes SD, he says there is no reason anyone should ever go beyond 30mg/day.
    And yes, it can be harsh on the liver, but not as much as M1T is.
    Normal dosage times range from 4 to 6 weeks. And a lot of people have used SD on its own, with great success. It can shut you down, though. Some people notice joint pain when on it. I eventually began to get pain in my lower back while I was on it. But for me, I stacked it with two other compounds, so it is hard to say how it worked. You're better off getting feedback from someone who has used it on its own.
    For more info on SD, check out the boards at AM.
    Chemically, SD is just methylated Masteron .

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    i just started my SD cycle and im running at 20mgs first 2wks then to 30mgs last 2wks

icedudez is offline Member
    hmm well i only gained 1lb in my last week of SD 30mg,so i was just thinking of 40-50mg just to get in a last good week,what about extending it a week to 5 weeks the last 2 also at 30mg?

crizoc is offline Banned
    beyond 30 mg is just too harsh. dont do it. i just ate right, slept, and worked out hard. i used Rebound XT and Lean XT for PCT along with multi, hawthorne, and i continued on some liver protection to help it recover faster.

duke911 is offline Junior Member
    Hey crizoc. Are you complete with pct and if so how much weight did you lose. I was thinking of using the rebound xt but someone else on here said it didnt help them.
    thanks

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    This stuff really seems to work, so i know people usually use reboundt xt for PCT, but what do u do for ur liver. just milk thistle?

hrb4life is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreem334
    Is this product worth spending money on, and what is an effective dosage?? Any positive or negative feedback would be appreciated, thanks a lot.
    It def worth the money however listen to what is said below. I was already a pretty big guy 210 at 5 foot 9 inches 49 chest and 17 arms blah blah. I went on a 4 week cycle and gained to 221 and 50 inch chest with nearly 18 inch arms pumped. The only bad thing I witness was I ripped a pec muscle and forearm muscle during training. I have never had that happen before so I believe it was caused by the quick strength gains I experienced. I went from 4 reps with 275 to 11 reps! Whats wierd is that it feels like you dont lose any strengths while doing the reps. Seems like you can go forever... Hell I was doing 2 sets of 185 for 30 reps and 3 sets of 225 for 20 reps then 275 for 11! WTF? Once you get the first rep or two down its like your body goes into cruise control...anyone else feel this? I got lethargic to so stopped at the end of 4 weeks. Now I have a new stash with PCT and Retain so Im gonna do it again starting Dec. Anyone want to following my cycle please EMail at [email protected] I have taken some pics for the before located at www.picturetrails.com/corzette I will take more after two weeks and 4 weeks. Any suggestions for the Liver enzmes? I did take a blood test while on this and my levels were like 12 points over the high end base points. The doc says they dont worry until your enzymes are 3 times base WTF? Can you say eat yourself alive....anyway...thats my input!

Terry

hrb4life is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    i just started my SD cycle and im running at 20mgs first 2wks then to 30mgs last 2wks
    Justin hey bro, Im from Texas too! San Angelo. Hey read my post below...30MG may be too much....20mg was a bitch for me and I weigh about 215. Look me up if ya wanna know more about my sides. Im starting a new cycle now with RETAIN and PCT after the first 4 weeks...

Terry

superdrol is a real steroid . its just not a particularly safe nor well studied steroid. It is quite hepatoxic (which unfortunately with oral AAS can also mean oncogenic) and quite brutal on cholesterol.

there is no question that its a potent androgen and anabolic , there are however serious questions about its safety. Though that does not stop a lot of people from using it.

Thread Information