Thread: pre-load.

hark is offline New Member

Question pre-load.

can i pre-load one week supply of my E.q into syringes then shoot them on the scheduled days? will i be getting any infection or other bad side effects if i do that? is there any special storage methods that i've to follow in order to preload my injections?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by hark
    can i pre-load one week supply of my E.q into syringes then shoot them on the scheduled days? will i be getting any infection or other bad side effects if i do that? is there any special storage methods that i've to follow in order to preload my injections?
    Whats your reason for pre-loading? Are you travelling etc...?

I dont really see a problem with pre-loading, if its done for a good reason, such as, travelling. You wont get an infection if you keep everything sterile, but when preloading, you are breaking the sterile field, so, there is an increased chance of infection.

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    No a great idea. The solvents and chemicals used to to disolve the EQ and also make it safe, can disolve the rubber plunger over time. As it disolves, little peices of the rubber enter your miture and also form a few other nasty chemicals, which you will be injecting into your body with each shot. You are asking for an infection IMO. I wouldn't preload for longer than a couple days. And if you have a seriously tight schedule, I understand the preload, but it only takes a few minutes and to me loading my pins before the shot is one of the best parts. You can pre-load but I dont recommend it.

Thread Information