DUCATI999 is offline New Member

some questions about sustanon...

hey guys..im new her..
    im 17 years old ,i know im stell very young..but i realy wana start my first cycle...and i got myself a source for sustanon ..now all what i got to do is :
    to realize if this product well be a good steroid for my first cycle...
    if not, please tell me why??..and give me a good example for what would be a smart start..amm!! ad1 is out of the questoin coz i cant fined any...
    and the most important thing is..i wana know what may be the "unwanted" resoults of using sus' or test' at my age...and waht may be the effect on my future..ass of using this steroid at my age..
    thank you very mutch guys

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    your to young to start steroids , your natural hormones, diet, training and rest will produce excellent results without using gear, thats the best advice for you at your age,

Taking steroids at 17 is just stupid and lazy!
    Epiphyseal plate closure for males happens at around 21 years old. Also your Endrocrine system is still developing at 17 so you risk damaging its development.

But I know their is a 95% chance you wont listen.

ok guys i see...
    but i wana know what would resoult from "damaging its development"...
    also..would it effect my kids in any why in the future it may sound foolish but thats the only thing that worrise me...and lits leave the age factor for a minute, is sustanon a good steroid to start with?
    Last edited by DUCATI999; 11-28-2005 at 05:34 AM.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    off coarse it may affects ur sexual life in the future look u can marry & have kids @ this young age but this doesnt mean that ur reproductive organs r totally grown they become completly grown @ age of 25

Quote Originally Posted by DUCATI999
    ok guys i see...
    but i wana know what would resoult from "damaging its development"...
    also..would it effect my kids in any why in the future it may sound foolish but thats the only thing that worrise me...and lits leave the age factor for a minute, is sustanon a good steroid to start with?
    When steroid use ceases, the entire testosterone producing function may remain shut down, possibly leading to a permanent imbalance of the hormone. This is espically true with adolescents.

Bone growth is among the body processes that can shut down with steroid use. Adolescents on anabolic steroids may find their muscles bulking up, but bone growth stops with premature fusion of the epiphysis (growth center) of long bones. The result is permanently stunted growth. There is risk until bones stop growing. ( Premature Epiphyseal plate closure).

Read up on the Endocrine system and see for your self all the problems you can create by using steroids while its still developing
    http://biology.clc.uc.edu/courses/bio105/endocrin.htm
    http://kidshealth.org/teen/your_body...endocrine.html
    Here are two sites I founf with a quick search....I recomend you hit the library and put in a few dozen hours researching for your self.

ohh now i see..
    the human body doesnt know i took eteroids it thinks my growth has finshed...so it shuts down the bones growth...would it resoult even from one cycle of 250 m"g a week? for like 10-8 weeks?
    or it happens from the first shot!!!

Do what you want bro....
    17 and steroid use is just pathetic. I gave you some facts and some things to research so do it or don't.
    I bet you cant name one good reason to use steroids at your limited age and development.

there is a reason..competition...

there is a reason..competition...
    I said name one good reason...
    Just do natural teen shows for now...learn from that then do a roid show in a few years but only if you are good as a natural competetor.
    I did natural shows as an adult, most guys were cheating but I still made the top 5 in all the shows I did......in the natural teen shows most kids do not cheat so you really have no excuse not to compete with them naturally.

i live in isreal bro...im an arab..and here we have arab\juws competitions ass the "m.r israel foe the age of 17-21" competition...if i wana make the top 5 there well dude..i must have some gear in my blood...

wuboy25 is offline Associate Member
    well at least, if you really want to compete in this category, wait til you're 20.

You still have 3 years to train naturally which would be REALLY benefical for you.

TRUST US BRO!!! This is really serious. (and 250mg sust/week is a waste).

I know it's tempting, a lot of us been tru this...but I can garantee you 100% you'll thank yourself in your 20s if you don't start too early.... even more if you wanna compete at a good level. You'll develop a greater physique by training naturally in your young days.

That's the way it is bro...if it was good for you I would support you 100%.But it's not.

ok guys...thanx ..
    i think ill drope it for now..coz every time i pump this question..i get the same answers..i realy dont think im the smart guy at dumbs land hh..so for now ill stay clean...is there any suplements you can advice me on? but good ones..you see i got some cash ..i wanted to buy steroids with...

look i have alote of friends who r world champs now & they took juice & gh & all the other stuff@ a very young age with no side effects & they compete on the international level now but taking roids @ a young age is dangerouse & even they know this so if u insist let a a doctore guide u through every thing 2 keep u on the safe side , as we all know arnold was mr universe @ the age of 19 & he began juicing before this age so its not easy as u think
    Last edited by hosam4ever; 11-28-2005 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    look i have alote of friends who r world champs now & they took juice & gh & all the other stuff@ a very young age with no side effects & they compete on the international level now but taking roids @ a young age is dangerouse & even they know this so if u insist let a a doctore guide u through every thing 2 keep u on the safe side , as we all know arnold was mr universe @ the age of 19 & he began juicing before this age so its not easy as u think
    That is just a stupid and untrue comment!

So tell us all about the "world champs" you are friends with, and tell us in detail about their medical history and drug use as teens as well as now .

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    That is just a stupid and untrue comment!

So tell us all about the "world champs" you are friends with, and tell us in detail about their medical history and drug use as teens as well as now .
    look man u dont have the right 2 say wat ur saying about my comment if u dont like it then ignore it & dont be an a$$ more than ur , why u didnt comment on the part of arnold 2 if my comment is all untrue or was it untrue that arnold was juicing while he was young & was mr universe @ the age of 19 iindeed i have alote of world egyptian champs whom i know very well so be polite next time or shut the fu(k UPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    look man u dont have the right 2 say wat ur saying about my comment if u dont like it then ignore it & dont be an a$$ more than ur , why u didnt comment on the part of arnold 2 if my comment is all untrue or was it untrue that arnold was juicing while he was young & was mr universe @ the age of 19 iindeed i have alote of world egyptian champs whom i know very well so be polite next time or shut the fu(k UPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    I have the right to call anyone on bull s--t. You do not know the drug histories and medical histories of world champs!!! I know several people who turned pro in BB, two that played in the NFL and many who were or are top Armatures in BB....yet I will never say I know their Medical histories or exact details of their drug use....shame on you for down playing the dangers of drug use for a 17 year old boy!!!

And as far as Arnold is concerned...who the hell knows what he did back in the 1960's???? do you?? You can assume and guess but that is ancient history now and I could care less what he did.

i didnt tell him yes u can do roids its very safe @ ur age that was never written by me i told him its dangerous & if u insiste look for a doctore 2 guide u look if he put his mind on doing roids no one can stand infront of him then in this case @ least we should guide him 2 the right way cant u c that all the replayes for such a thread always say no 2 doing roids @ a young age but do u know if those young aged kids listen or not its a good step from them 2 ask b4 doing it then we shouldnt say no all the time bcoz n this cause his going 2 harm him self

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    I have the right to call anyone on bull s--t. You do not know the drug histories and medical histories of world champs!!! I know several people who turned pro in BB, two that played in the NFL and many who were or are top Armatures in BB....yet I will never say I know their Medical histories or exact details of their drug use....shame on you for down playing the dangers of drug use for a 17 year old boy!!!

And as far as Arnold is concerned...who the hell knows what he did back in the 1960's???? do you?? You can assume and guess but that is ancient history now and I could care less what he did.
    I agree with every with you on every post above.

No one really knows what anyone did back in the 60's and 70's. O laugh at the thread starter. He's not even old enough to smoke a cig and thinking about gear use. IMO Anyone under the age of 21 years old that induldges in the use of anabolic steroids is just a plain fool.

Poster go ahead and do them now, this way by the time you turn 30 you'll look like "Billy Barty"
    Last edited by tough old man; 11-28-2005 at 08:40 AM.

wuboy25 is offline Associate Member
    ok guys...thanx ..
    i think ill drope it for now..coz every time i pump this question..i get the same answers..i realy dont think im the smart guy at dumbs land hh..so for now ill stay clean...is there any suplements you can advice me on? but good ones..you see i got some cash ..i wanted to buy steroids with...
    Smart decision bro!! Good to see your not one of these little no brainers...

Stick to basics with Prot, Creatine, BCAA... Endotest is a good supp too.

Thread Information