TxPolo2 is offline Junior Member

How does this look? New

I am on week 8, I have been I have moved up to 400 mg Deca and 500 Suston 250, divided into two injections per week to finish. I was going to start clen this last month and finish off with clomid once I am done. I have seen some decent gains thus far, but I read deca really starts kicking in around week 5. This is my first stab at this.

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    why?

I was double checking I was on the right track. If everything I read was right and figured someone who has been doing this could say yea or nay and so I know better for next time.

Training Experience:
    1 year

I think you have no business doing steroids after only one year of training.

what changing dosages at the end of the cycle?

nay....

That is what I figured. I read this was a good cycle to begin with. THanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    Training Experience:
    1 year

I think you have no business doing steroids after only one year of training.

Quote Originally Posted by TxPolo2
    That is what I figured. I read this was a good cycle to begin with. THanks.
    it's not a good cycle period.

Even for a first cycyle, it is pretty basic from what I read on here. What would you add....and I have been lifting for 5 years. I just didn't fill in all that profile crap when I started on here.

Can you expand your opinion a little please.

Even for a first cycyle, it is pretty basic from what I read on here. What would you add....and I have been lifting for 5 years. I just didn't fill in all that profile crap when I started on here.

Can you expand your opinion a little please.
    Really....so it filled in by its self???
    Last edited by Tyrone_Biggums; 11-28-2005 at 10:34 AM.

that's not a good first cycle at all, and why the clen ?

i better first cycle would be something like test e or c at 500mg(EW), for 12 weeks and maybe jumpstart it with 25-40mg d-bol(ED), for the first 4 weeks

To pull off an extra weight at the end. I can tell I have lost weight as is, but I want to pull off a few extra pounds right at the end. I still eat high protein meals.

The test e and c at 500 mg breaks down a lot faster doesn't it? Which would require more than 2 injections a week? They guy I was working left moved and was much more experience. He probably should have started on something more along these lines.

so, you've actually lost weight from the cycle?

Just fat. I have put on about 14 pound, but my stomach is a lot flatter. I am sure it is because of the extra mass and energy it takes to maintain. Strength and mass have both gone up. I guess I should have said body fat went done, but weight went up.

test e or c at 500mg(EW), for 12 weeks and maybe jumpstart it with 25-40mg d-bol(ED), for the first 4 weeks

I can find all of this, but there are 5-6 d-bol. What does the ED stand for? I hadn't looked at orals.

test e or c at 500mg(EW), for 12 weeks and maybe jumpstart it with 25-40mg d-bol(ED), for the first 4 weeks

I can find all of this, but there are 5-6 d-bol. What does the ED stand for? I hadn't looked at orals.
    everyday
    Last edited by Born Threat; 11-30-2005 at 02:32 AM.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php
    http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle2.php
    http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle3.php

Here's what is reccommended for a novice first cycle. I would go down the list as you get more advanced with cycles. No need to bombard your system with more gear then is needed to grow IMO. I hope you're taking some anti-progestin with deca , B6 or bromo works wonders for that.

I am on week 8, I have been I have moved up to 400 mg Deca and 500 Suston 250, divided into two injections per week to finish. I was going to start clen this last month and finish off with clomid once I am done. I have seen some decent gains thus far, but I read deca really starts kicking in around week 5. This is my first stab at this.
    IF you had done your research correctly then you would have realized that sust NEEDS to be shot ED if not EOD. 2x weekly injections are fine if you're running cyp or enth, but not sust IMO. Also you would have realized that you should be running deca for at least 10 weeks, some say 12, but I feel that 10 is the minimum.

If you had to up the dosage I would be willing to bet that your diet is off. The amount of gear you use dosen't matter if you are not eating enough calories. Deca is VERY calorically dependant, meaning you will not grow unless you're consuming enough calories.

Go to the kitchen and eat some food. If you don't know what kind of food to eat you should post your diet in the diet forums and I would also say post your workout too so we can see if it's up to par also.

It seems to me that you really rushed into the cycle and DID NOT do all your research before hand. It's aparent by the questions you ask and the AAS you decided to use for your first cycle.

Also, you should've held off on the deca until your second cycle. What if you get some gyno? You won't know if it's from the deca releasing progestin or if it's from the test aromatizing into estrogen.

I realized that after I sent it.

I saved that and will do some double checking. I had actually consulted with a guy who has turned out to know less than I did. I however, I have arleady started and don't want to stop or switch this late in the game, but will look fot he stuff you outlined and I will try that next time. Thanks for the help. Now what to do with all of the deca and sust 250 I have left?

What if I can't get Nolvadex , what else would you commend. Everything else seems to be easy to find.

Thread Information