frankiev is offline New Member

someone please help!!

this is my first cycle ever and i chose winstrol depot cause im a little on the heavy side. the bottle i got is made by accelerated growth and research labs. it has a picture of the green hulk on it. the dosage says 125/ml. is this real? and how is it possible that this stuff hurts sooooooo badly. i can hardly function from the pain. i cant sit down and its almost impossible to walk. someone please help!

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    did you even bother to research or anything before you started?

quit while ur behind is my best advice......

what do you mean i researched which cycle i wanted to do and the best way to do it. what else should i have done?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    right then why did you choose to run a winny cycle mate?enlighten us please.

i'm tellin you just stop now.

wait, you think that cycle will make you ripped don't you

i chose winny becuase its listed under cutters i am already a big guy and i wanted to gain some lean muscle. im not trying to bulk up i just want to shed fat and build more lean muscle

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiev
    this is my first cycle ever and i chose winstrol depot cause im a little on the heavy side.

~SC~

i chose winny becuase its listed under cutters i am already a big guy and i wanted to gain some lean muscle. im not trying to bulk up i just want to shed fat and build more lean muscle
    1) diet/cardio shed fat, not AAS

2) you either cut or bulk, you don't do both

3) it's listed under "cutters" when #1 is already sterling in nature approach/result wise to "enhance" one who is already very very very lean. I mean, VERY lean. If you are fat, you won't see anything from this result wise. Nothing.

4) gaining lean muscle comes from training and food and consistency, not from winstrol .

5) I'd stop, research a TON more, work a good 6 months to a year w/out any AAS to see if your platinum planning, which I assume you have done cardio/diet wise, are totally on point.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Born Threat
    did you even bother to research or anything before you started?

quit while ur behind is my best advice......
    LMAO

I agree quit now, that is a terrible cycle!!!

why dont you want to just give me a staright answer? i am just asking for a little help and some of the knowledge

shedding bodyfat is attained by proper diet and cardio, steriods play no role in this.

y is this such a terrible cycle what is wrong with it and y does it hurt so badly

why dont you want to just give me a staright answer? i am just asking for a little help and some of the knowledge
    I take it you totally skipped my post.

~SC~

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    I'll second that one...
    this is my first cycle ever and i chose winstrol depot cause im a little on the heavy side.
    You need to do some serious cardio and diet hardcore to burn off the fat. NO AAS WILL BURN FAT. "cutter" refers to the term of showing as much definition with as little fat/water as possible. It gives you a cut look because you don't hold water when using "cutters". You need a low BF% to see the results of using "cutter" AAS. IMHO, stop the winny, get some ECA, get your diet in check and start using the stair climber first thing in the AM on an empty stomach, 2x daily if you are a bit heavier then most cats. You will be disappointed with the results of winny if your BF% if not low enough.

Everyone here has given you a straight answer and good advise......its your decision to ignore that advise or to listen to it.

Stop the cycle.....Read, listen, learn.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717

You need to do some serious cardio and diet hardcore to burn off the fat. NO AAS WILL BURN FAT. "cutter" refers to the term of showing as much definition with as little fat/water as possible. It gives you a cut look because you don't hold water when using "cutters". You need a low BF% to see the results of using "cutter" AAS. IMHO, stop the winny, get some ECA, get your diet in check and start using the stair climber first thing in the AM on an empty stomach, 2x daily if you are a bit heavier then most cats. You will be disappointed with the results of winny if your BF% if not low enough.
    Precisely!

~SC~

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you obviously did not do enuff research mate!!swole has said it all!!!
    nuff said really!!

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i was gonna give a straight answer but u cant get any straighter that what has already been said. STEROIDS ARE NOT FAT BURNERS! hope this will help.

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    Have to agree with the guys here. You asked for advice and they are giving it. Now either take it a learn from it or do it your way and take the long road. Don't try to reinvent the wheel. Just my 2cents

ok thank you for the advise i appreciate it very very much. is there anything i can do about the pain and is it realy supposed to hurt this badly

ok thank you for the advise i appreciate it very very much. is there anything i can do about the pain and is it realy supposed to hurt this badly
    well certainly there's something you can do about the pain,

stop the cycle and get on a diet. (seriously)

what do you think about clenbuteral?

Look- if you are going to ignore what everyone has said and take the stuff anyway, just look around the board and find a few other boards to go to as well. If you look up injections in the site search at the top you can get all the information you want. But you may want to concentrate on your diet more than your cycle. Gear is not going to get you there. Hard work is really the only route bro.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    if u researched like u said u did u would already know that winny hurts and u would have picked up on things to try. winny gives a person with low body fat a hard look it does nothin in terms of wanting to cut for a fat person. i know u r gonna b stubborn and continue anyway but we will see u in a few weeks when u r asking what to do to fix ur cycle.

You need to research the stuff a bit more bro. I can tell you how I have used the stuff I have taken, but everyone is different. It may not work exactly the same. I try to make sure everything is in check before i start adding anything to my workouts. There are alot of smart bros out here and there are a few people just out to give a newbie a hard time. If you really want someone good to listen to- swolecat is your guy. He has been around since I was on gotfina.com back in the day. But if you are going to ask for advice, please take it. Don't waste anyones time.

What do you think about cardio and a sound cutting diet?

Seems to me that your priorities are in the wrong area. You are looking for some magical pill to "take", and that's not going to happen.

They are called "SUPPLEMENTS" for a reason. They SUPPLEMENT an already sound/sterling approach, which you do not have.

I'm done, it's threads like this that really get under my skin. Nothing replaces hard work and dedication, NOTHING.

THE END.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by thetruth-76
    If you really want someone good to listen to- swolecat is your guy. He has been around since I was on gotfina.com back in the day.
    Wow, that's neat that you've been around that long too bro!

Those were the good old days, eh??

~SC~

it won't work without a diet, and you shouldn't take it unless you already have a relatively low BF%.

quit buying into the propaganda, steriods aren't magic.

they're more like the icing on the cake once u have everything else in check(training, diet, cardio).

damn swolecat beat me to it again!

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Wow, that's neat that you've been around that long too bro!

Those were the good old days, eh??

~SC~
    Yeah- I think my screen name was something like bobthebuilder or something.
    I loved gotfina.com and thought you were gonna take over and keep it goin. Good to see you doin so well bro! I mostly call mike strongs board home, but I am round here and there. Those were the good old days for sure. This game has changed alot. See you around bro.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    just another guy looking for a short cut to shedding fat.....diet and cardio, not steroids ..sorry pal

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Clen good. Here's the thing, everyone's given you sound advice, yet you refuse to either believe it or even take it into consideration. You say that you want straight answers and everyone's given them to you...STOP THE CYCLE AND START RESEARCHING AAS BEFOREyou begin using them. If AAS were the ultimate mystery of unlocking ultimate muscle growth then everyone would be a competietive bodybuilder, or look like them. It takes years of hard work before you should even think about AAS. Obvi you are a lazy fat man (no flame, but you said it yourself), looking for something to allow you work less then the average cat in the quest for shedding fat and gaining mass. Get off the juice bro. You wont see shit from winny if you're fat.

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Thanks Tyrone

Tyrone. Thanks for the help this morning. I'm going to take a year or so to become an expert on this stuf before I do my cycle. Like this guy, I jumped in too fast so thanks for the wake-up!

Thread Information