View Poll Results: month after cycle have small lump on the side of the nipple...what have you used?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • use nolva 40mg to 80mg per day

9 36.00%
  • use letro at 2.5 per day

13 52.00%
  • or nothing gets rid of lump...except surgery

8 32.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Gyno.......poll

Gyno.......poll

ok people.....ive read a millions post and have alot of info...... but for the sake of a poll to see what everybody else has experienced........ i have a small lump under the side of my nipple......100 20mg nolva about to come in......letro......is gonna come in also......i know everyone has different types of gyno.... born with.....brought on by ass...... but i wanted to know the feed back on what worked........

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    IMO you can only shrink the lump w/ letro and nolva because that gland is there and once there's enough estrogen build up it will bind to the ER again and make it grow .......... so for the gyno to be cured it would need to be surgically removed......JMO

Bump

IBBAdmin is offline New Member
    Well I had my gyno removed in 1996 ...I used everything during and post cycle to keep the gyno monster away..

Well, what happend to me was that about 6 months I was off cycle and I started to get the gyno sensativity.. Yep off cycle ...When I was on cycle I felt nothing and keep on my anti-e for a while after ..

My Doc told me that my natural Test levels must have had a burst cause everything was thrown off from my cycling... Thats my story. Had the surgery and never had a problem since..

goose is offline Banned
    How much test did you use in your cycle?

goose4........

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    LETRO TAKES upto 10 weeks to work, this is said by lion himself. dont waste ur time or money, id go with yohimburn es

Quote Originally Posted by tod682
    LETRO TAKES upto 10 weeks to work, this is said by lion himself. dont waste ur time or money, id go with yohimburn es
    what is yohimburn es? i cycled 750 to 1000 mg for almost 15 -17 weeks

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    IMO you can only shrink the lump w/ letro and nolva because that gland is there and once there's enough estrogen build up it will bind to the ER again and make it grow .......... so for the gyno to be cured it would need to be surgically removed......JMO
    Agreed
    I have personally shrunk my gyno with nolva and letro but it will only clear completely with surgery.
    It clears completely from my left nipple where i just get some swelling but not on the right where i have actual hard tissue growth around the nipple that would require surgery to remove.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    in hookers profile of letro it said he used it and got rid of it.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley619
    in hookers profile of letro it said he used it and got rid of it.
    There's no way that he got rid of his gyno........ I don't care what is wriiten in that profile. He's controlling it with letro but without surgery anytime there's enough estrogen to start binding to that site he will always have a problem.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You best bet is to use it during a cycle to combat it, before you get it. have some used it after an had success, yes, will all no

JohnnyB

So To Shrink Size The Best The Winner Is Most Likely Either

Thread Information