tod682 is offline Associate Member

DON'T waste $ on LETRO

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    letro can take up to 10 weeks to start to work. Most see a difference in the first 2 weeks thought. Stay the course.
    this came from another thread but who wants to take a product that might not work for 10 weeks. Who can argue with this? I know ill probably be banned but i dont care ill change my ip address in about 2 seconds and be right back on for my next post/thread.

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tod682
    I know ill probably be banned but i dont care ill change my ip address in about 2 seconds and be right back on for my next post/thread.

btw, ur post was not banworthy till that part
    Last edited by V5RED; 11-28-2005 at 04:39 PM.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by V5RED
    :aaok****t

btw, ur post was not banworthy till that part
    haha... yep... tim-buuuuuuuuuurn!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    welllllllllllllll

It worked for me........... just my humble opionion..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

wtf cares

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    wtf cares
    about what!?!? why are you so angry??? you brought on a good discussion... are you trying to get the boot?

j martini is offline Member
    this came from another thread but who wants to take a product that might not work for 10 weeks. Who can argue with this? I know ill probably be banned but i dont care ill change my ip address in about 2 seconds and be right back on for my next post/thread.
    I am personally using letro for the first time, took about 10 days to notice anything then all of a sudden i dropped 7 pounds of water weight with no change in diet.

not really just pissed about a product info ...i would have never switched over if it wasnt ineffective for 2-10 weeks to be Thinking outside the box...

this porduct is probably made in some basement by a someone who knows their chemistry but, if they are low on materials they could just as easily pour draino in a bottle add some mint flavoring and call it letro.

ALso...if he said in the product info that it takes upto 10 weeks to work no one would buy it

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    I am personally using letro for the first time, took about 10 days to notice anything then all of a sudden i dropped 7 pounds of water weight with no change in diet.
    ive dropped water weight 2 but big deal you can make ur water weight dissapear with an anit-bloating pill for 1/20th the cost.

not really just pissed about a product info ...i would have never switched over if it wasnt ineffective for 2-10 weeks to be Thinking outside the box...

this porduct is probably made in some basement by a someone who knows their chemistry but, if they are low on materials they could just as easily pour draino in a bottle add some mint flavoring and call it letro.

ALso...if he said in the product info that it takes upto 10 weeks to work no one would buy it
    I think 90% of people will see results within 2 weeks, if you havent seen anything within a month i would say you have bunk letro.

ive dropped water weight 2 but big deal you can make ur water weight dissapear with an anit-bloating pill for 1/20th the cost.
    If you have dropped water weight with letro then that proves that you have stopped aromatization which is a big deal.

exactly man i mean its been just about 3 weeks now. I may have just been one of the unlucky ones to get a bunk product. Also think about this. The people that support the product are probably friends of the sponser ..currupt shit to get people to waste money on trashy products

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    wtf cares
    Watch yourself or you will not be posting here much longer.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    exactly man i mean its been just about 3 weeks now. I may have just been one of the unlucky ones to get a bunk product. Also think about this. The people that support the product are probably friends of the sponser ..currupt shit to get people to waste money on trashy products
    lab test it. put the sponsor in his place if you are confident. PM me if you need help finding a lab. if your results arent satisfactory i imagine you will be compensated accordingly...that is, if you have any tact or manners

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    I have not used this particular product but I can say I have used T3 and clen and it knocked my socks off. I DO NOT know the owner, get paid or otherwise. If the product did not work I would post that I got no results but flat our saying something is Drano is immature and slanderous. Did you know if you contact them and are a decent person there is a good chance they will replace your product, I have seen this done several times. Of course when using any product from them or anywhere how it works on me does not mean it is going to work the same for you.

It sounds like you are not getting the gains/loss you had hoped for and now you are trying to trash the company which IMO wrong. State what is happening, what your thoughts should have happened, what your diet, lifting program is, AAS background and maybe some advise can be given as to why you are not getting what you want out of it.

Be cool

Oldman

Smiley619 is offline Member
    ordered some this morn from ar. nothing but good reviews. check your guy out!

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member

Lion is the sponsor for a lot of boards, not just this one. And hes the sponsor because he has good products, and i'm sure hes making GOOD MONEY. So he has nothing to gain from making bunk products, but he sure has A LOT to lose. Like Vette said get it tested and post the results. And next time do some research before purchasing a product.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    ill change my ip address in about 2 seconds and be right back on for my next post/thread.
    Look at the maturity shine through.

A legit sponsor vs. a kid who bitches like this.

Gee, I wonder who is credible.

~SC~

aside from all this nonsense (yes most of it came from me), i will be testing the product but my question is (if anyone would be so kind), if this sponser is the real deal why wouldnt the duration until the product became effective be noted on the product info? that way people would no that it might be 10 weeks til any results are seen or that they might be at risk of getting gyno while taking what is supposed to be a curing agent of gyno...

How is this a quality product if it could take 10 weeks to work. Ive been ingesting 10 squirts a day for 3 weeks and nothings happened. (im not a fat beast either)

I might as well have just got diuretic pills crushed them up mixed them with oil and mint flavor and called it letro...

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    They are RESEARCH CHEMICALS! They are not suppose to be ingested by humans so they cant put directions and things on the bottle for legal reasons.

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    the main assumption of this threat was, that, to dissolve gyno (lumps, symptoms) it may take 10 weeks IMHO, but Letro works immediately on aromatase.

10-30mg will nearly eradicate all activity within 12-24 hours and up to three days.(>90% suppression), 2.5 mg will be effective, as well, but will take longer time to reach a steady state level, which again is a whole other story anmd related to the very long haf-lifer of this drug.

regards,

newbreed

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    They are RESEARCH CHEMICALS! They are not suppose to be ingested by humans so they cant put directions and things on the bottle for legal reasons.
    Yep........ you are only to use this on your lab rats

Quote Originally Posted by NewBreed
    the main assumption of this threat was, that, to dissolve gyno (lumps, symptoms) it may take 10 weeks IMHO, but Letro works immediately on aromatase.

10-30mg will nearly eradicate all activity within 12-24 hours and up to three days.(>90% suppression), 2.5 mg will be effective, as well, but will take longer time to reach a steady state level, which again is a whole other story anmd related to the very long haf-lifer of this drug.

regards,

newbreed
    I agree that within a few days of taking the letro it will start helping stop aromatization. Once blood levels are peaked the drug will stop up to 98% of aromatization. This is why it's important to use anti-e's from the start........ no one knows when gyno is going to hit you.

IMO I would use the 2.5mg ED and add 80mg of Nolva ED as well. This way you stop aromitization and you will also stop more estrogen from binding to the site.

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    I didnt see results from the Letro either...

At least not gyno reversing, just tried it as a stab in the dark running 2.5mg/ed till the bottle was empty.

I did drop water weight though, so it was legit. I think the whole gyno reversing idea behind it may be a little far-fetched... once you got a solid sized lump im thinkin you're pretty much stuck with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Vick
    I didnt see results from the Letro either...

At least not gyno reversing, just tried it as a stab in the dark running 2.5mg/ed till the bottle was empty.

I did drop water weight though, so it was legit. I think the whole gyno reversing idea behind it may be a little far-fetched... once you got a solid sized lump im thinkin you're pretty much stuck with it!
    This is true IMO as well............... That gland will always be a magnet for estrogen so unless it's removed you will always have problems with gyno. Letro can shrink the lump for most but not all.

how big is a solid sized lump..my biggest is about the size of a tic tac...?

please believe me i have taken it for atleast 3 weeks. 3 weeks ago i had less gyno symptoms than today (still very moderate, no one can tell but me) so if its 98% effective ... well id say that figures a little off

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    Gyno hurts when it grows and when it resolves.

I feel like in a comic ´cause my lumps grow bigger and smaller within a day and changing androgen/estrogen ratio.

how big is a solid sized lump..my biggest is about the size of a tic tac...?

please believe me i have taken it for atleast 3 weeks. 3 weeks ago i had less gyno symptoms than today (still very moderate, no one can tell but me) so if its 98% effective ... well id say that figures a little off
    It's 98% effective in stopping aromatization......... You already have gyno so now you're trying to shrink the lump that is there. Has it gotten bigger? If no then the letro is doing it's job by stopping more estrogen to be produced.

Instead of trying to bash the product without any real proof you should have it tested and if it is under dosed or if the chemical isn't in it then there's a problem and it should be addressed by the sponsor. But until then this is your fault....... did you run an anti-e durring your cycle?

actually it has gotten a little bit bigger. I was using 20 mg nolva until i noticed gyno symptoms then upped it to 80 then when it was time to reorder i thought i might try letro.

anyways i will just get it tested and then post the results, and if im wrong im an idiot, but im hardly ever wrong

LOL, wtf?????

STEVO 47 is offline Banned
    and if im wrong im an idiot, but im hardly ever wrong[/QUOTE]

Damn, you sound like my ol lady

USMCSS is offline Associate Member
    actually it has gotten a little bit bigger. I was using 20 mg nolva until i noticed gyno symptoms then upped it to 80 then when it was time to reorder i thought i might try letro.

anyways i will just get it tested and then post the results, and if im wrong im an idiot, but im hardly ever wrong
    You were wrong from the moment you clicked on the "Submit Reply" button.

Everybody's body is different. If they weren't we'd all be the poster child for bodybuilding and until you're a lab rat, don't go bitching about a sponsor and his product (that 99% of the other member recommend) that is not for human consumption!!!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    lab test it. put the sponsor in his place if you are confident. PM me if you need help finding a lab. if your results arent satisfactory i imagine you will be compensated accordingly...that is, if you have any tact or manners
    I somehow doubt he has either.

Quote Originally Posted by STEVO 47
    and if im wrong im an idiot, but im hardly ever wrong
    Damn, you sound like my ol lady[/QUOTE]

must be the estrogen that wasnt blocked, ill get something legit and be more manly

Quote Originally Posted by USMCSS
    You were wrong from the moment you clicked on the "Submit Reply" button.

Everybody's body is different. If they weren't we'd all be the poster child for bodybuilding and until you're a lab rat, don't go bitching about a sponsor and his product (that 99% of the other member recommend) that is not for human consumption!!!

good one ...moron ...if i think somethings not right about the product i can say it. go back to your shed

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    this thread will be closed. open a fresh one with a lab report in a couple weeks.

Thread Information