leansauce is offline Associate Member

dutast/finast and winny

i know that dutasteride or finasteride will not stop winnys dht effects since it is a dht derivative and these 5 alpha reductase's only stop conversion of test into dht, my question is im only plannin on runnin winny for three weeks at the end of my cycle and i have two months worth of dutasteride, my cycle is eq and test cyp if i run the dutasteride weeks 3-10 of the cycle will that react bad to the winny i will be taking weeks 13-15??
    im hoping to avoid the dht induced effects for the main bulk of the cycle and just have them for a restricted period of 3 weeks does this seem logical at all?
    ive heard dutasterides half life is like 4-5 weeks is that true?
    i figure by doing this it will be in my system while the test is approaching stable levels and the whole time the test is at stable levels so i will have no conversion of test to dht the only dht will be that of the winstrol

cycle looks like this im in week 2

1-12 test cyp and eq
    13-15 winny
    letro during cycle

pct of course

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Winstrol does not convert to dht. Dutasteride will have no effect for anything else than test.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Winstrol does not convert to dht. Dutasteride will have no effect for anything else than test.
    i know bro but since the winny is for a very short period do you tihnk it would be smart if i take the dutasteride for the first 10 weeks when ill just be taking test and eq???
    winny is weeks 13-15

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leansauce
    i know bro but since the winny is for a very short period do you tihnk it would be smart if i take the dutasteride for the first 10 weeks when ill just be taking test and eq???
    winny is weeks 13-15
    Yes, of course.

so to make sure, i know finast/dutast and nandrolone will cause hair loss to be worse than just nandrolone
    and i know finast/dutast does nothin to help winny, but does finast/dutast and winny have negative effects when used together like that of finast/dutast and nandrolone? is it just ineffective or do they react to eachother in some way???

Thread Information