Latinbrothie is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Mixing two different clen tabs....... Spiropent and Oxyflux

Hello. I just picked up a box of Spiropent and a lot of the new Oxyflux Clen (all white bottle) both .002. I know that spiropent is the supposed to be better than oxyflux, But i don't have enough spiropent. I am going to start this week...question.....CAN / SHOULD I start off my cycle of clen with oxyflux and then mix in the spiropent by either spreading them out in place of a pill or two here and there of oxyflux for a longer period of time, or take all of the spiropent back to back until i run out of them and then continue on oxyflux for the remainder of the cycle? The cycle time would be regular, either 2 days on/off, 2 weeks on/off, or 6-8 weeks/ 3rd week benadryl. Also I know I am going to be taking potassium supplements and a taurine, but, i can't find a good profile of taurine, what is it, and where do i get it? .....................................A LITTLE THANKS...... My friend brought back some Deca (QV) too and was about to do a deca only cycle, i got on here to check it out and found a lot of info. I have to get him on here to read read read.

orosco is offline Associate Member
    Oxiflux is shit...If you can get more spiropent, otherwise you can mix the 2 if you want.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Based on the number and type of questions you are wise to seek help. I would suggest you perform some Clen searches, this site has a wealth of information. Begin by reading the Clen Profile in the 'Drug Profiles Forum', then read the Clen Handbook. Keyword searches can be performed at the top of this page by clicking "Search".

The cycle time would be regular, either 2 days on/off, 2 weeks on/off, or 6-8 weeks/ 3rd week benadryl.
    The on/off method makes very inefficient use of Clen, use the latter method.

Also I know I am going to be taking potassium supplements and a taurine, but, i can't find a good profile of taurine, what is it, and where do i get it?
    Again read the profile, though you've heard they should be used, it is apparent that you're unfamiliar with their properties. They serve as fluid level regulators...to prevent cramping on Clen.

.....................................A LITTLE THANKS...... My friend brought back some Deca (QV) too and was about to do a deca only cycle, i got on here to check it out and found a lot of info. I have to get him on here to read read read.
    Great, but please don't employ Deca without doing some "REAL" research.

Enjoy,

M.

Thanks for the info, im going to mix the two, but should i spread it out when using the spiropent, for example, in the middle of my cycle when i will be taking 5 pills, replace 2 pills of oxyflux with spiropent or either at the begining, middle or end of my cycle 4-6 days straight of spiropent? Does it even matter?

Tested 4 tabs of oxyflux today. About 40 minutes later, i felt shaky in my hands and had a harder and slightly more rapid heart rate, and a very slight headache. I've read mixed reviews of oxyflux, im gonna just take it for now and mix it with spiropent and post the results. My friend is taking only oxyflux, and will let you know what happens with him also. It's a different and newer bottle of oxyflux than what i saw reviewed on here. Just got it from Mexi two days ago.

Benadryl is just the allergy medicine right?

Thread Information