BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member

Sust and attitude?

I have done my share of cycles in the past 5 years and have never had any problems with "roid rage ". Yet,I have not taken Sust since my second cycle until now. I have been doing Sust at 500 mgs a week for 3 weeks now and have noticed in the last week the smallest things seem to set me off. The Sust is the only thing different that I am taking this cycle, and don't want to blame my behavior on it, but am curious if anyone else has noticed this change in their behavior while on Sust?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Whatever you do, don't think it will make you kick ass any better. LOL

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i see a change in behavior no mater what i run.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    hee hee .. that one is a classic.. its almost worthy to be made a sticky

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Well, steroids can inhance aggression and improve reflexes by lowering response time, so in theory, there's a chance you might be able to take & throw a couple extra punches. UFC King? Nope, but you're definetly not as pussy on AAS as you are off-cycle...

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    Fighting is not my thing anymore. 10 years ago,it was fun, but I am 32 years old now with a wife and a 5 year old girl, so AS is a hobby now and not fighting. Thanks for your reply's but just looking for any experience in this type behavior.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    when ever i run anything w/ high Androgenic value to it .. i.e. test/tren i get a JEALOUSY issue about me.. and be EXTREMELY POSSESSIVE of me woman.. and she gets UBER PISSED w/ me

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BARBENDER29
    I have done my share of cycles in the past 5 years and have never had any problems with "roid rage". Yet,I have not taken Sust since my second cycle until now. I have been doing Sust at 500 mgs a week for 3 weeks now and have noticed in the last week the smallest things seem to set me off. The Sust is the only thing different that I am taking this cycle, and don't want to blame my behavior on it, but am curious if anyone else has noticed this change in their behavior while on Sust?
    I think alot of the so called bad temper deal is in your head. Especially since you have only been on it for 3 weeks. Like you said, You don't want to blame your temper on it, so I wouldn't.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    For those of you who don't get it Man whats going on?just got my arse kicked

dtr98 is offline Member
    i tend to mellow out on my cycles, but get psyched for my work-out

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    yea im in week 8 right now of my sust cycle, and my dumbass went out drinkin last tuesday with some boys after a mudvayne concert, and i got into a freakin fight, cause some dude thought i was "starin at him" which i never was... anyways it ended up turning into me putting a shot glass through his upper teeth, broke out 2 of em, he was covered in blood.... bad news... i shouldn't have drank, and i shouldn't have hit that dude in the mouth with a ****in shot glass.. that thing shattered all inside his mouth and shit.. it was gross...i never get into fights either... ever really...sust and a few rum and diet cokes got me into one though.......

Thread Information