lifthard2005 is offline Associate Member

whats the difference if...

you shoot Test E and EQ once a week or twice a week if both act like depots?

if Im shooting 750mg / wk of test e and 600 mg / week of eq, whats the difference if I shoot all at once or:

375mg of test e and 300mg of eq twice a week.

im confused becasue I always thought because they are like depot, whats the point in twice a week injections?

JuRzEE_PiMpIn is offline New Member
    well Im no scientist but I can imagine that the only reason people shoot anything twice insteasd of once is simply to spread out the dosage, I mean side effects would be lessend and I think it would be less taxing on your body to spread it out. That said I dont see why you couldnt shoot it all at once, I would rather spread it out though.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JuRzEE_PiMpIn
    well Im no scientist but I can imagine that the only reason people shoot anything twice insteasd of once is simply to spread out the dosage, I mean side effects would be lessend and I think it would be less taxing on your body to spread it out. That said I dont see why you couldnt shoot it all at once, I would rather spread it out though.

To put it simple, It has to do with half lives of drugs and keeping blood levels more stable....

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BUYLONGTERM
    To put it simple, It has to do with half lives of drugs and keeping blood levels more stable....
    agreed

Everytime you inject the compound there will be a peak in blood levels and then a decline in blood levels........ by injecting the compound more frequntly you help keep a stable blood level which will help in mood swings, growth, sides........

Thread Information