Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    speedtraining is offline Senior Member

question bros please HELP

Just got in my order and i got liquid dbol , nolva, and clomid, and regular test...now heres my problem:
    1) dbol smells like alcohol...
    2) clomid isn't white at all...i tasted it and it tasted warm when it touched the toung...
    3) the guy sent me only one of the two test e (250mg) i ordered and it was white and hard didn't even look like oil...

i'm more concearned about what you know about the liquid orals, the test I need 2 new ones cause iam not going to even try to heat that shit up it should be suspended correctly..

thanks bros looking forward to your info.

Spdt
    Last edited by speedtraining; 11-28-2005 at 03:41 PM.

IBBAdmin is offline New Member
    Well first contact the seller and see whats up,,,then contact a staff member of the board he sells from..Keep all correspondence with this matter until resolved !

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    for sure, and if he sold you fake gear, be sure to post on as many boards as you can that hes a scammer. even if you can't get your money back, you can at least make him lose buisness

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtraining
    Just got in my order and i got liquid dbol , nolva, and clomid, and regular test...now heres my problem:
    1) dbol smells like alcohol...
    2) clomid isn't white at all...i tasted it and it tasted warm when it touched the toung...
    3) the guy sent me only one of the two test e (250mg) i ordered and it was white and hard didn't even look like oil...

i'm more concearned about what you know about the liquid orals, the test I need 2 new ones cause iam not going to even try to heat that shit up it should be suspended correctly..

thanks bros looking forward to your info.

Spdt
    Post some pics of the supposed "Test" and other things you recieved. Your description makes no sense at all.

has anyone had any experience with liquid dbol nolva clomid...and that had the same attributes that i stated earlier in the posth...I will keep it private until i feel that he has tryed to take advantage of me and my hard earned money.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Liquid dbol smelling like alcohol might not be to unusual depending on the carrier agent and BA concentration used, the color of the clomid can vary depending on the chem lab that made it(white or milky is the predominant variation). As for the Test, I would definitely be raising a stink with my supplier if I was you, I can't think of any way that could be the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Liquid dbol smelling like alcohol might not be to unusual depending on the carrier agent and BA concentration used, the color of the clomid can vary depending on the chem lab that made it(white or milky is the predominant variation). As for the Test, I would definitely be raising a stink with my supplier if I was you, I can't think of any way that could be the real deal.

me neither any test i've got has been yellowish and oily, never f--kin white and solid...this has really got me angered. I hope it is just a honest mistake...maybe I should try to heat it up just to see what it does..i would never put that in my body..

I have heard of gear forming crystals over time, but have never heard of an entire vial turning into a block. You could try heating it but I wouldn't do anything until you have talked to you supplier.

I have heard of gear forming crystals over time, but have never heard of an entire vial turning into a block. You could try heating it but I wouldn't do anything until you have talked to you supplier.
    Yes indeed. I would contact him and let him know what the deal is. If he cares about his reputation this will be taken care of no problem. I'm really curious to see a pic of this "test" so if you could post some that would be cool. Just block out the ugl if you dont want the name to be seen. ive never homebrewed but i dont think gear crashes like that.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Yes indeed. I would contact him and let him know what the deal is. If he cares about his reputation this will be taken care of no problem. I'm really curious to see a pic of this "test" so if you could post some that would be cool. Just block out the ugl if you dont want the name to be seen. ive never homebrewed but i dont think gear crashes like that.
    me neither... i just hope its a "mistake"..i will get that pic up. you guys are gonn abe like wtf cause i've used BD, and other ugl and never seen anything like it...

here is the pic:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails question  bros please HELP-untitled-1-copy.jpg  

USMCSS is offline Associate Member
    I've seen plenty of infectable meds come that way before (you have to inject a second solution into the bottle and mix them) but I have never heard of any juice coming that way before.

so we are saying that bacteria got into the test and did that ?? is there any possible way that from the time he put it in the box and the time it got to me 3 days that it could of turned into that crap..

here is the pic:
    I have no clue what the hell that shit is. I cant tell much from the pic, is there any oil in it at all? Have you contacted your source yet?

I have no clue what the hell that shit is. I cant tell much from the pic, is there any oil in it at all? Have you contacted your source yet?
    no oil man just what you see its hard white shit i suppose i haven't opened it or anything yes i contacted him...btw that white shit doesnt move at all when i shake it...

no oil man just what you see its hard white shit i suppose i haven't opened it or anything yes i contacted him...btw that white shit doesnt move at all when i shake it...

So what was his story?

So what was his story?
    there has been no reponse it will be 24 hrs at about 4 pm... i will give him 48 hrs till i notify everyone.

I believe in giving these guys ample time to do what is right, they have a very difficult job IMO. But if one screws you, crucify his ass!

I believe in giving these guys ample time to do what is right, they have a very difficult job IMO. But if one screws you, crucify his ass!
    alright i got the email back and it says that it crashed due to cold weather and this doesn't happen often I've never seen anything crash like that...can cold really make it crash?

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Never seen this before.

any one know if that is true that cold weather could do that......either way i deserve new ones thats not right..i don't want crashed gear.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    any one know if that is true that cold weather could do that......either way i deserve new ones thats not right..i don't want crashed gear.
    Yes this could cause the powder to crash but I have never seen anything like that........ I'm no kitchen chemist but that doesn't seem right...... where did the oil go? Did he offer to resend? How long from him mailing to it getting to you did it sit in the cold?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Yes this could cause the powder to crash but I have never seen anything like that........ I'm no kitchen chemist but that doesn't seem right...... where did the oil go? Did he offer to resend? How long from him mailing to it getting to you did it sit in the cold?
    he said to stick a pin in it and heat it up but i have no interest in that, i said i want two new 10 ml bottles of test e like i ordered and i a man of my word will send you the bunk one back...i'm waiting on response.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    he said to stick a pin in it and heat it up but i have no interest in that, i said i want two new 10 ml bottles of test e like i ordered and i a man of my word will send you the bunk one back...i'm waiting on response.
    If its the cold thats done it, like he said, surely if he sends 2 more 10ml bottles you will have the same problem? Unless the weather changes to your advantage?

Something doesnt seem right here...

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    If its the cold thats done it, like he said, surely if he sends 2 more 10ml bottles you will have the same problem? Unless the weather changes to your advantage?

Something doesnt seem right here...
    dude its 65 out today in PA, its not that cold out...? maybe if he packaged it more then he did it would of been beter off i don't know. But If thats the case I guess everyone who is getting gear this time of year is having the same problem...i doubt it. i've got shit from russia before during the winter and never had a problem i'm not buying that.
    Last edited by speedtraining; 11-29-2005 at 03:10 PM.

Yeah unless it took a stopover in Pt. Barrow Alaska I really don't see it crashing like that. I'm gonna have to make a bullshit call on that one.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    dude its 65 out today in PA, its not that cold out...? maybe if he packaged it more then he did it would of been beter off i don't know. But If thats the case I guess everyone who is getting gear this time of year is having the same problem...i doubt it. i've got shit from russia before during the winter and never had a problem i'm not buying that.
    I'm in PA as well and the weather has not been cold enough to do that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I'm in PA as well and the weather has not been cold enough to do that at all.
    i feel like some one is dancing around with me bascailly we have 20 some hours to solve it, thats fair right....?

i feel like some one is dancing around with me bascailly we have 20 some hours to solve it, thats fair right....?
    no answer since yesterday????

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    looks like clay in there man

Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    looks like clay in there man
    basically whats gonna happen is i have to send back what he sent me and he will send me two new 10 mls suspeneded correctly, so i got to shell out a little more for delivery and then wait..So let this be continued when i recieve me goodies prolly next week around this time...hopefully everything will be on point..there is no excuse for anything less... So will continue this next week.

Thanks Bros,

whats his shipping cost? you say shell out like he wants a lot.

whats his shipping cost? you say shell out like he wants a lot.

nah its 10 when he sends it to me but now i have to SHELL OUT "give more money" to something that should of been done correctly the first time. I have to send the shitty vial back and then wait for him to send two new properly suspended vials...

that sux. keep us updated.

well, I sent him back the bad vial of test e and i got delivery confirmation so i know he got it yesterday right around 12:00, now i'm waiting on him sending me back the two new 10ml vials that are properly suspended...I'll let you guys know whats up i'm waiting on a email return...keep ya posted..

SPeed.

still no return email bros.....................wtf, if he does not email me with in 24 more hours i'll let you all know who he is.
    Last edited by speedtraining; 12-07-2005 at 05:28 PM.

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    basically whats gonna happen is i have to send back what he sent me and he will send me two new 10 mls suspeneded correctly, so i got to shell out a little more for delivery and then wait..So let this be continued when i recieve me goodies prolly next week around this time...hopefully everything will be on point..there is no excuse for anything less... So will continue this next week.

Thanks Bros,
    Why would he want to risk sending the stuff through the mail twice, especially to one of his own addresses? If the stuff is bunk, is he going to try to resell it to someone else? I'd have to ask myself how small of an operation is he running, that he won't just send a dis-satisfied customer a couple of new bottles of Test. It's better business sense and doesn't expose him to so much mail liability.

Hope you get this settled to your satisfaction.

-BigLittleTim

I got a email today saying he sent the two new test e vials so now i have to wait that out, and i'll be back to tell you guys what did or did not happen...just keeping ya update bros

SPeed.

Sent me a email today giving me the confirmation number and it says that there is no record of the number that he gave me....At this point its been 4 days...tn-pa is like 2-3 shipment...i will wait one more day for package until i post all information about this source, including full name, name on here, adress ect. just keeping ya updated would like to hear what you guys think, about this.

Sent me a email today giving me the confirmation number and it says that there is no record of the number that he gave me....At this point its been 4 days...tn-pa is like 2-3 shipment...i will wait one more day for package until i post all information about this source, including full name, name on here, adress ect. just keeping ya updated would like to hear what you guys think, about this.
    Remember that the post office is backed up quite a bit during the holidays, and there tracking number system has always been fvcked up. I would give it some time cause it doesnt sound like this guy is trying to scam you at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information