Dubsta is offline Junior Member

Skipping inject by two days...

How bad is that?

I'm only two weeks in, and I have to skip a shot by two days, waiting on other shit to come in.

I have Ent and Deca right now, switching over to Cyp from the Ent...

Is it ok to wait the extra two days...or just hit the deca and wait for the test to come in...

Thanks!

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    If you still have enough for a shot of the test-e, then take the shot. If you want to wait the extra two days you can, but you need to stay as regimented as possible with any cycle. Just like your training and nutrition, you need to stay as consistant as possible, but missing getting behind by two days with a long ester shouldn't hurt you unless you are consistantly behind.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not sure I understand the question. Obviously you should have all your gear and PCT on hand before you start your cycle. I would def. keep going with the deca . Like truth said, 2 days ain't gonna kill you especially with a long ester but keeping blood levels stable is key to good gains and minimal sides. As long as you don't make it a habit I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

I'm never behind, and this is only the start of two weeks...the ent was hurting too much, so Im not taking it anymore, my source is replacing it with Cyp...

Would it be a good idea to take the deca anyway, then just take the cyp when it comes in?

I have everything....everything....the ent is bad...causing lots of pain in a few users...I know what the pain is like, and I'm not taking it again, shot was supposed to be last night...but the cyp will be in today or tomorrow...so I have to wait to take it then.

I may as well get the deca into me anyway...while waiting for the cyp.

What brand is it? Have you tried cutting it with B12 or some sterile oil? If the cyp. is from the same co. it may be just as painful. If you have enough I would suck it up and do one more injection rather than go the 2 days. But that's me. And yes, keep going with the deca .

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with jersey. Besides, a little pain isn't too bad unless the gear is bunk. Hell man, wait until you get a nice big shot of test suspention! I did that every day with a cycle for a month and I dreaded my shot, but the results were worth it.

The Ent was bad...it was causing swelling in users...they took it all back and are replacing it...first time this company had anything bad...but they are doing make goods...

Nothing bad can come from it...but they are stand up and don't want bad shit happening...

Lots of compunds cause painful swelling. Like T400 and some brands of prop. Doesn't make it bad, just uncomfortable to use. I'm still curious as to what brand it is. Shoot me a PM if you don't want to post it. My buddies were having a real hard time with QV enth. for awhile but I was using the same thing and it didn't bother me as much.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    rule number one always have all your gear and PCT .. i learned the hard way and its not the best man it sucks

I have all my gear, just turns out something is wrong with the ent...

I have more than enough actually, I got 2 extra bottles of Ent and Deca just in case...

Thread Information