W.3 - 3 Testoviron / 2 Primobolan
    W.4 - 3 Testoviron / 2 Double Deca
    W.5 - 3 Testoviron / 3 Double Deca
    W.6 - 3 Testoviron / 2 Double Deca
    W.7 - 2 Testoviron / 2 Double Deca
    W.8 - 2 Testoviron / 1 Double Deca
    W.9 - Pregnyl 5000 IE / 2 Clomid a day
    W.10 - Pregnyl 5000 IE / 2 Clomid a day

W meaning Week, 2 testoviron / 2 primobolan meaning ill inject 2 testo and 2 primo ampulls that week, just want to clear that out, my english is bad..

asked another guy at my gym that said id only loose money when i do primo then deca, and told me to go testovion & deca all weeks.. and then another guy told me this was the best way.. i just want your thoughts on it, since most of you here are very experienced.. and i want to get max mass out of this..

my second cycle btw..

thanks alot, supra
    Last edited by supra; 11-28-2005 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by supra
    okay so here is the cycle im going to do

W.1 - 2 Testoviron / 2 Primobolan
    W.2 - 2 Testoviron / 2 Primobolan

W meaning Week, 2 testoviron / 2 primobolan meaning ill inject 2 testo and 2 primo that week, just want to clear that out, my english is bad..

asked another guy at my gym that said id only loose money when i do primo then deca, and told me to go deca all weeks.. and then another guy told me this was the best way.. i just want your thoughts on it, since most of you here are very experienced.. and i want to get max mass out of this..

my second cycle btw..

thanks alot, supra
    At only 20 you should wait another year before you start using Drugs.
    That cycle is terrible by the way, and the PCT is fu-ked......read up on half lifes.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    At only 20 you should wait another year before you start using Drugs.
    That cycle is terrible by the way, and the PCT is fu-ked......read up on half lifes.

agreed to young to juice and that cycle is horrible and you ain't even give us the dosage your using ??????????????????????

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    agreed to young to juice and that cycle is horrible and you ain't even give us the dosage your using ??????????????????????
    im guessing hes telling us the dosage in amps, eg he put 3 deca , 2 primo etc, but yeh anyway that cycle is strange to say the least. Do yourself a favour and wait a year or so more and do some more research.

supra is offline New Member
    thanks for the anwsers, well i havent got the stuff here, he said testoviron only came in 1 type of ampull, same with primobolan , deca came in small, and double.. ill ask what dosage it is..

I understand you think im not old enough but im going for this, whats your thoughts on the PCT? and is it better to run testoviron and deca only?

As said, he told me they only came in that type of ampulls, so he said that you would understand what dosage that is.. only thing was the deca as said.. well ill get that tomorrow..

nice of u all to care and stuff but i made up my mind so now i just want some input and i greatly appriciate it..

Are there diffrent types of ampulls for testoviron and primobolan? if so that guy lied.. well.. ill get back

any input as said is greatly appriciated..
    Last edited by supra; 11-28-2005 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    im guessing hes telling us the dosage in amps, eg he put 3 deca, 2 primo etc, but yeh anyway that cycle is strange to say the least. Do yourself a favour and wait a year or so more and do some more research.
    Yes, the dosage is in amps, sorry..

Well what should i add, and what should i get rid off? thanks..

well firstly, its best to keep blood levels stable, so keep the same dose of each compound the whole way through. For pct do clomid 300mg a day the first day, 100mg for the next week, then 50mg a day for the next 3 weeks and run 20mg nolvadex a day throughout the four weeks. Use the hcg before your begin pct. Choose either deca or primo and do one of them for the whole duration of the cycle.

thanks for the anwsers, well i havent got the stuff here, he said testoviron only came in 1 type of depot, same with primobolan , deca came in small, and double.. ill ask what dosage it is..

I understand you think im not old enough but im going for this,
    whats your thoughts on the PCT? and is it better to run testoviron and deca only?

As said, he told me they only came in that type of ampulls, so he said that you would understand what dosage that is.. only thing was the deca as said.. well ill get that tomorrow..

nice of u all to care and stuff but i made up my mind so now i just want some input and i greatly appriciate it..

Are there diffrent types of ampulls for testoviron and primobolan? if so that guy lied.. well.. ill get back

any input as said is greatly appriciated..
    Trust me we know their is no way in hell you will ever take our advice about not using steroids until you are 21 or older, or have any idea how to use them responsibly.

So dummy here is what you need to do:

Test only cycle. 10 weeks
    week 1-10 500mg Test ( 2 amps testoviron....take one Monday and the other one on Friday......so 2x a week 1 amp)

PCT ( Nolvadex ....some people here like clomid also)....start 14 days after last shot.
    pct week 1. 60mg Nolvadex
    pct week 2 and 3. 40mg Nolvadex
    pct week 4. 20mg Nolvadex

Thanks for the anwsers, well about the age think ill turn 21 in less then a month so thats not that inportant.. and for the reserch i have done alot of reading, but i know i have don e way to little, i guess im just stupid enough to trust the wrong people.

From what i read its good to stack, and your saying to only go for test only? please explain..

thanks for the info on PCT will run that ..
    gonna talk to the supplier tomorrow so im going to change my order..
    but isnt deca / testoviron good to stack?

Thanks for all the anwsers

Last edited by MASTER; 11-28-2005 at 04:48 PM. Reason: accidentally double posted

Thanks for the anwsers, well about the age think ill turn 21 in less then a month so thats not that inportant.. and for the reserch i have done alot of reading, but i know i have don e way to little, i guess im just stupid enough to trust the wrong people.

From what i read its good to stack, and your saying to only go for test only? please explain..

thanks for the info on PCT will run that ..
    gonna talk to the supplier tomorrow so im going to change my order..
    but isnt deca / testoviron good to stack?

Thanks for all the anwsers
    yeh deca and testoviron is a good stack, but for a first cycle it is always best to run a single compound to see how your react, because if you are prone to bad sides, you will know what to expect in future and whether it is worth running multiple compounds. Whereas if u dive in with multiple compounds straight away and dont have and idea of how youll react, you could be in for a bad time with sides.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    the reason to go for test only is to see how your body reacts to test by itself. If you incorporate multiple compounds in a first cycle and you start getting sides, how will you know what caused them? eg. you run deca and test and you start getting gyno, is it due to test aromatizing to estrogen or related to prolactin levels associated with deca??? You wont know, thus you wont know what to take to combat it

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    the reason to go for test only is to see how your body reacts to test by itself. If you incorporate multiple compounds in a first cycle and you start getting sides, how will you know what caused them? eg. you run deca and test and you start getting gyno, is it due to test aromatizing to estrogen or related to prolactin levels associated with deca??? You wont know, thus you wont know what to take to combat it
    he he good advice right thurr

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    yeh deca and testoviron is a good stack, but for a first cycle it is always best to run a single compound to see how your react, because if you are prone to bad sides, you will know what to expect in future and whether it is worth running multiple compounds. Whereas if u dive in with multiple compounds straight away and dont have and idea of how youll react, you could be in for a bad time with sides.

Thanks for the anwser, well as i said in the first post this is not my first cycle, i have run deca before and sustanon along with dbol ...

The new stuff for me with this cycle i described would be testoviron and primobolan .

It all went fine with last cycle, only some small acne that wasnt any problem at all..

With that said, and what all you have said here before, i guess i will remove the primobolan and just go for testoviron and deca.. should i change the dosage for that? or just replace deca with the primobolan dosages?

and again, sorry for not describing good and as i stated my english isnt very good..
    Last edited by supra; 11-29-2005 at 09:26 AM.

and by the way, 10 weeks of testoviron and deca only is what i was thinking about then..

W.1 - 2 Testoviron / 2 Double Deca
    W.2 - 2 Testoviron / 2 Double Deca
    W.3 - 3 Testoviron / 2 Double Deca
    W.8 - 2 Testoviron / 2 Double Deca
    W.9 - 2 Testoviron / 2 Double Deca
    W.10 - 1 Testoviron / 1 Double Deca

please edit the cycle if its way of road..

and for PCT id go like JamesC posted here a few post back
    would be really nice with some input!

and as said i REALLY appriciate all anwsers.. thanks alot..
    Last edited by supra; 11-29-2005 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814

Thanks!
    Last edited by supra; 11-29-2005 at 09:28 AM.

BRONXTALES is offline New Member
    okay so here is the cycle im going to do

W.1 - 2 Testoviron / 2 Primobolan
    W.2 - 2 Testoviron / 2 Primobolan

W meaning Week, 2 testoviron / 2 primobolan meaning ill inject 2 testo and 2 primo ampulls that week, just want to clear that out, my english is bad..

asked another guy at my gym that said id only loose money when i do primo then deca, and told me to go testovion & deca all weeks.. and then another guy told me this was the best way.. i just want your thoughts on it, since most of you here are very experienced.. and i want to get max mass out of this..

my second cycle btw..

thanks alot, supra
    fIRST bRO YOU NEED TO DO SOMEMORE READING, AND HOW MANY MG OR YOU DOING FOR ALL???,

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    and by the way, 10 weeks of testoviron and deca only is what i was thinking about then..

W.1 - 2 Testoviron / 2 Double Deca
    W.2 - 2 Testoviron / 2 Double Deca
    W.3 - 3 Testoviron / 2 Double Deca
    W.8 - 2 Testoviron / 2 Double Deca
    W.9 - 2 Testoviron / 2 Double Deca
    W.10 - 1 Testoviron / 1 Double Deca

please edit the cycle if its way of road..

and for PCT id go like JamesC posted here a few post back
    would be really nice with some input!

and as said i REALLY appriciate all anwsers.. thanks alot..
    Seriously scary that you are still stating your doses in terms of how many amps and not how much actual gear you are taking.

danny1966 is offline New Member
    hey, in the uk a double decca is a choc bar, that will bulk you up fella lol

jesus.. the double decca i think is 200MG if im not mistaking, and the testoviron i dont know for sure, think its 250mg..

ill type the exact amount later, when i got it

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    jesus.. the double decca i think is 200MG if im not mistaking, and the testoviron i dont know for sure, think its 250mg..
    I think??????? Is that like, I think it's not gasoline in the amps. You really should know what your gear is dosed at to get an accurate cycle picture, and it is simply safer to know how much of a compound you are really getting.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    I think??????? Is that like, I think it's not gasoline in the amps. You really should know what your gear is dosed at to get an accurate cycle picture, and it is simply safer to know how much of a compound you are really getting.

im sorry, i got the stuff at a safe box, police been busting people alot around here last month, im going to the gym and on my way home im going to check the exact and ill get back here and update so you can get a clear picture..

i'll be back in an hour or two..

OK, so i got 20 Double Deca , 2ML and i got 20 testoviron , 1 ML

clear enough?

bump ..

Thread Information