AcesUP78 is offline New Member

Need Serious Advice on Taking Clen

Hey guys im new to this site and need some serious help. I am interested in Taking Clenbuterol for the purpose of losing weight fast, and building muscle at the same time. I play offensive line for a college football team, I am 6 foot 2 300 pounds. What kind should i take, what should i do while taking the Clen ? How much do i take? Someone please help me out? i need some serious advice, im sick of being the "Fat ass"

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    personally, i would only run clen during pct, but its your choice if you want to run it only for the sake of losing weight. regardless though, its important to start the first day with about 40 mgs, then the next day up it to 80 mgs, then the third day, up it to 125-135 mgs, and stay at that dose for the duration. im not sure what you mean by what should you do while on. theres nothing special to do, just eat a very strict diet and exercise alot. clen will not make you gain a significant amount of muscle, but if taken during pct, it will help you keep almost all of your gains. i think you could acheive much better results by doing either a tren /test prop cycle, or winstrol /test prop. have you ever done juice before?

Forget drugs/short cuts initially,eat clean and introduce a strict daily cardio routine and the fat will slowly dissapear,then when your nearly there you can fine tune with the likes of clen ,t4/t3, eca etc.

yes, i have taken test 300 with EQ

Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    Forget drugs/short cuts initially,eat clean and introduce a strict daily cardio routine and the fat will slowly dissapear,then when your nearly there you can fine tune with the likes of clen,t4/t3, eca etc.
    have any suggestions for a diet?

Smiley619 is offline Member
    good stuiiff in the diet forum

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    id suggest running test prop at 100 - 150 mgs eod, and tren acetate at 100 mgs eod. although technically it would be better to do ed injections, eod will work. the beauty of tren is that its so strong that you can still gain even if your not eating a bulking diet. seriously bro, tren is VERY effective at burning fat, it will also make you freakishly strong. as far as diet goes, id say eating 40-50 grams of whey protein, one tablespoon of penut butter, and 1/2 a cup of raw oatmeal mixed with water every three hours would be ideal for cutting.

MrWizyrd is offline Junior Member
    If you do decide to take clen , make sure you take taurine and potassium supplements. And drink a ton of water.. if not, you will get killer headaches and muscle cramps.. the sides will subside as your body gets used to the chemical, unless of course you stop taking supplements or dont drink enough water.

So what Brand of Clen should i Take? Where should i buy?

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    I don't know if you should take it,but omega-labs.net sells it for research purposes only. Do some more research, I am sure you will Find an answer in heresomewhere.
    Last edited by thetruth-76; 11-29-2005 at 08:11 AM.

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    At 300 lbs, you should have very little trouble dropping your initial fat with diet & cardio...save the clen (and jitters) for the last few lbs, which a lineman wouldn't want to lose anyway.....

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO u should do a cutting cycle if u wanna lose weight quick and keep the muscles.. oh yeah the most important factors are diet and cardio like ppl have said. Diet + cardio alone would do the trick but u risk losing a lot of muscle - if u have a lot of it.. If ur just a fat ass then maybe diet + cardio first and then cycle.. just my opinion
    Last edited by stupidhippo; 11-29-2005 at 01:23 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Well an offensive lineman for college should have quite a bit of muscle there..at 300lbs you could get away with more calories than most for a cutting diet. Im around 2300-2600 at 240 right now..I am sure you could easily lose at the upper end of that for nonworkout days. Get over to the diet forum..theyre really helpful. I have been cutting for 7 weeks and I havent lost too much muscle at all. Ive lost 33lbs..the vast majority fat..so I dont think you will have a problem keeping the muscle as long as you keep the protein high and take in carbs at the right time. I also dont think you need clen -yet. As a lineman..I dont really think you could really afford to lose that much anyway, correct?

oliver2828 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    regardless though, its important to start the first day with about 40 mgs, then the next day up it to 80 mgs, then the third day, up it to 125-135 mgs, and stay at that dose for the duration.
    I think if your took 40mgs of clen you would die pretty quick..

Thread Information