DNA
    DNA is offline Junior Member

Going to the Doc, will he know?

Hey Bros

I am going to the doc tomorrow and will be getting blood work down. Mainly for Iron content, stds and liver values, basically a physical. Don't really want to get my hormones checked yet. It has been 4 weeks since my last test E shot. I started PCT 1 week ago which is Nolva ED@20mg and Clomid ED @ 100mg.

Will the Doc be able to tell that I did a cycle or detect the action of clomid or nolva through general observation of my blood work? Should I get my hormones checked this early?

Thanks

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Your liver values may indirectly raise suspicion, however unless he specifically tests for roids he wont know. However you should tell him you did roids so he can interpret your values better AND tell you if something is abnormal. You should have a trust worthy, tell all relationship. You dont hide stuff about your health from a health practitioner. Worst comes say "you made a mistake and regret doing it" or "you thought they were safe pro-hormones"

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah like prada said he might be able to tell, but i wouldnt tell him. if he says that ur liver values are up or weird then i would tell him, but i wouldnt tell him for no reason. even though its confidential i dont really trust em cause they right everything down, and i wouldnt want my insurance provider finding out...

DNA
    DNA is offline Junior Member
    thanks bros

Thread Information