Random is offline RETIRED VET

For Those of You who get Hairloss.....

for those guys who are more prone to hairloss yet still want to gain muscle, whats a good stack? what do you guys use and what do you stay away from?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    for those guys who are more prone to hairloss yet still want to gain muscle, whats a good stack? what do you guys use and what do you stay away from?

Anything that doesnt aromatize and is a DHT derivative is best to stay away from. But for some just taking 500mgs of test can lead to hairloss. If you're prone to it its inevitable

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks like you need some reading to do.

Yes its best to stay away from DHT derived products however even those can cause hairloss. Anavar is one of the best regarding hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Yes its best to stay away from DHT derived products however even those can cause hairloss. Anavar is one of the best regarding hair.

, When you said that DHT derived products cause hair loss you put however??? However pertaining to what?

Anavar is infamous for hairloss, but it effects everyone differently. I have never once lost any hair from Var but have seen a difference as far as hairloss from other compounds. Mainly Winny and Mast

You are right I meant "however even non DHT derived products can cause hairloss".

In a nut shell ALL roids can lead to hairloss. Some more then others. It depends how prone you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    You are right I meant "however even non DHT derived products can cause hairloss".

In a nut shell ALL roids can lead to hairloss. Some more then others. It depends how prone you are.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my bad Prada. I thought you were knocking what I said.

Yes, I totally agree with you. ALL roids can lead to hairloss, even if you choose a cycle around it. Hairloss can still be a prime target

goose is offline Banned
    I just wear a wig,if hair loss is a big concern,dont do ASS.Go for HGH,Slin and IGF.The HGH and IGF may even help with hair growth.

goose4..............

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    my hair grows uncontrolably, who cares about hair they can fix that now a days...theres always the comb over haha.

Nahh man Im not knocking what you said, more on the guy who didnt do any research.

Skull Mason is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    :

Anavar is infamous for hairloss, but it effects everyone differently. I have never once lost any hair from Var but have seen a difference as far as hairloss from other compounds. Mainly Winny and Mast
    someone else in this thread said anavar is one of the best. You are saying its infamous? Infamous in a good way or is there a contradiction here?

Infamous meaning that it is known for Hairloss. I know of a few friends that had severe hairloss to the opint where they had to stop. I on the other hand have never ever had any problems with hairloss with Var.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    thinning or where you can see the scalp........

i love it.. the gh seems to be helping alot with retaining all i have..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

isnt deca pretty safe as far as hairloss? and what would it be good to stack with if i didnt use test?

chest6 is offline Banned
    isnt deca pretty safe as far as hairloss? and what would it be good to stack with if i didnt use test?
    I would say test is pretty much a must with deca .

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    besides who cares about the hair, just shave it off and u look even bigger

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    nadrolone(deca ) is harmless to the hair. All other aas will cause hairloss if you are prone, the androgen recepter in the scalp is the same as the one in the muscle.

I would at least use "some" test. Inject it every once in a while at the least. e.g every 2 weeks. Get some test running in there. Or cycle it at very low dose. i.e 200mg/week

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    I am running Test Cyp and Eq both at 200mg/week I take Avodart, Nolvadex 10mg/ed, saw palmetto, zinc, and multi vitamin, all daily and my hair is doing great, and very thick.

so possibly deca 400-600mg per wk, test E at 250/wk, Eq at 400-600mg per wk...anything else?

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    i'm MPB prone. several compounds have caused me to lose a little (nobody notices but me)

currently i'm running 850mg test enan w/ 250mg deca and 50mg tbol and using dutasteride .5mg ED and my hairline hasnt been impacted one bit. i'm in week 6.

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thebrakes
    i'm MPB prone. several compounds have caused me to lose a little (nobody notices but me)

currently i'm running 850mg test enan w/ 250mg deca and 50mg tbol and using dutasteride .5mg ED and my hairline hasnt been impacted one bit. i'm in week 6.

Its stated that you should not take Deca with Propecia or Avodart because your hair will fall out faster. Good Luck Bro.

should i just use femara with the deca ?

Rocky IV is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    Its stated that you should not take Deca with Propecia or Avodart because your hair will fall out faster. Good Luck Bro.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my bad Prada. I thought you were knocking what I said.
    This guys doesn't know what he is talking about... What was that Jay?

Yes, I totally agree with you.
    Alright then.

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    LOL..."it's stated" huh? what a powerful reference.

please give me the binding affinities of both deca and DHN to the AR in the scalp, or tell me about a guy you know who lost a bunch of hair while using deca with a 5AR inhibitor, or ANYTHING besides "it's stated" meanwhile, i'll enjoy my lucious do.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thebrakes
    LOL..."it's stated" huh? what a powerful reference.

please give me the binding affinities of both deca and DHN to the AR in the scalp, or tell me about a guy you know who lost a bunch of hair while using deca with a 5AR inhibitor, or ANYTHING besides "it's stated" meanwhile, i'll enjoy my lucious do.

Its true man. deca combined w/ propecia will cause more hair to fall out than anything. i dont know the exact medical way to state it, but deca has a chemical that counter acts with the chemical in propecia & become potent to the hairline.

Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    Its true man. deca combined w/ propecia will cause more hair to fall out than anything. i dont know the exact medical way to state it, but deca has a chemical that counter acts with the chemical in propecia & become potent to the hairline.
    do you speak from experience on the hairloss issue?

if anyone reads up on this, they will see alot of guys who regurgitate this myth, and a lot of guys who attempt to disspell it.

and i'm not taking propecia/finasteride - i'm on dutasteride.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    no brakes, i speak this just from seeing a majority of ppl on this board saying how deca & duta/fina is not a good combo for the hair. there is another thread opened about this issue its called "deca/fina myth" or something like that, & powerlifter mike describes it pretty well

hey thebrakes, should i use dutasteride with deca or use letro?

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    This is only theory - doesn't seem to be a problem in real life tho

The theory is that the alpha 5 reduced form of nandrolone (DHN) is milder on the hair than nandrolone itself (unlike most if not all other AS) so if you inhibit 5ar with finasteride or dutasteride then higher levels of the more potent (in terms of hairloss) nandrolone is left - resulting in an increase in hairloss.

The problem with this theory is that nandrolone itself (as opposed to DHN) is apparently still pretty mild on the hair and since deca is normally run with test, then running a 5ar blocker will prolly be safer overall in terms of hair preservation.

so
    1. deca alone is mild on the hair
    2. deca + 5AR blocker like dutasteride will be slightly worse, but still not too bad
    3. deca + test + 5AR blocker will be about the same plus you'll still be able to get it up
    4. deca + test with no 5AR blockerwill be hard on the hair

this is all JMO

hey thebrakes, should i use dutasteride with deca or use letro?
    they're used for completely different purposes
    dutasteride helps reduce test related hairloss
    letro helps reduce estrogen levels (reduces bloating & the risk of gyno)

Anavar is infamous for hairloss
    I've always heard the opposite - that although its a ''DHT'' like compound it's very mild on the hair, whereas winny is a hairline disaster.
    I've run var a few times & never had any probs, even though I'm moderately MPB prone (I get hairloss from test etc)
    Everyone is different, but the majority of reports / threads etc I've seen say that Var is probably the mildest AS on the hair.....maybe your var was winny? very similar effects, but horrible for the hair.

Duke of Earl

so what cycle would you recommend when de****g with deca ? deca maybe at 400-600mg per wk, with test, dutasteride, and would you add anything else?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    I've always heard the opposite - that although its a ''DHT'' like compound it's very mild on the hair, whereas winny is a hairline disaster.
    I've run var a few times & never had any probs, even though I'm moderately MPB prone (I get hairloss from test etc)
    Everyone is different, but the majority of reports / threads etc I've seen say that Var is probably the mildest AS on the hair.....maybe your var was winny? very similar effects, but horrible for the hair.
    Ive used winstrol 2-times and didnt lose any hair. I know everybody says winny is a hairline-destroyer, but I dont understand why? Its dht-deherative but so is var, and none of them convert to dht. Winstrol is also low- androgenic so it shouldnt be hard on the hair. Would yust like to have this explained?

Thread Information