Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    *Alex* is offline Senior Member

Doing A Cycle Soon,should I Tell My Girl?

I Plan To Do A Cycle In 3-4 Month From Now, I Dont Know If I Should Tel My Future Wifie That I'm Taking Roids! (test Only Cycle) The Reason Is I Know She Will Be Bitching At Me! So Is It Worth It Or Not!

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    No, absolutely not. Unless you are already married, do not go down that road. This is just one mans opinion. But believe me, if you have a bitter breakup, I can guarantee you that she will use it against you some how or some way.

Search this topic, youll find many horror stories about pyschotic women and their antics.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    rule number 1- never tell youre gf
    rule number 2- never tell youre gf
    rule number 3- never tell youre gf

with that said never tell youre gf no matter what

Blog Entries

goose is offline Banned
    Yes never tell.How do guys hide this if you live together? I`m lucky as my GF,takes HGH,so she`s a good girl.

goose4............

THATS WHAT I'M SAYING , I LIVE WITH HER AND IT WILL BE HARD ! BUT ON THE OTHER HAND NEWBREW IS RIGHT!! just never know if that day comes , i wouldnt want my and her family to know!

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I would tell.... once you tell her it's out in the open and there's no reason to hide anything.... As soon as I told my last girlfriend, I began shoting prop in my ass right in front of her... she would especially like when I would hit a vein and blood would squirt accross the room nearly staining her face! Be a man! STEP UP AND SHOW THE LIL' LADY WHO WEARS THE SYRINGE IN THE HOUSE!

Lol, Thats Nice And Everything But My Girl Can Bitch ! And Sometimes It Seems That Some Thing Sould Be Better Kept To Myself For My Own Health And Ear Reasons! So I Dont Know If Its One Of Those Time!??

Quote Originally Posted by alex7674
    Lol, Thats Nice And Everything But My Girl Can Bitch ! And Sometimes It Seems That Some Thing Sould Be Better Kept To Myself For My Own Health And Ear Reasons! So I Dont Know If Its One Of Those Time!??
    only speaking from experience... being honest and open with the wifey makes life a hellova lot easier on ya... you can be yourself without sticking pins in the closet. THEY REALLY DON'T MIND THAT MUCH IF you can educated them on the positives of Anabolics in moderate use... there is tons of sheit here for you... I would tell her.... and then, do her sister.

STEVO 47 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    No, absolutely not. Unless you are already married, do not go down that road. This is just one mans opinion. But believe me, if you have a bitter breakup, I can guarantee you that she will use it against you some how or some way.

Search this topic, youll find many horror stories about pyschotic women and their antics.
    Oh how true it is. Women will do what ever it takes to get revenge
    So you better be sure that relationship is rock solid before you say
    a word.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    dont because every time you get mad she will most likely say some bullshit like,"see you have roid rage ." everything will be because of the sauce. my girl injects me, we live together. plus she takes a lil clen and var time to time. but shit you say she is the future wifey...tell her if you feel it necessary.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    If you cant be straight up with your girl and tell her you use steroids , i'd suggest moving on to another girl. I couldnt imagine myself in a situation like that, injecting myself in the bathroom and keeping it secret. Thats crazy! The only thing i would lie to my girl about is cheating on her, THATS IT! I'd like to have a clear conscience about everything else. Now man up!

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    If you cant be straight up with your girl and tell her you use steroids , i'd suggest moving on to another girl. I couldnt imagine myself in a situation like that, injecting myself in the bathroom and keeping it secret. Thats crazy! The only thing i would lie to my girl about is cheating on her, THATS IT! I'd like to have a clear conscience about everything else. Now man up!
    YOU MAH BOOYEE 305!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zapp is offline Banned
    I would tell her. I tell every girl that I date I use steroids . Hell, I'm not ashamed of it. If they have feelings for you, they will understand. Most women have a misconseption about roids anyway. All they here are the made up negative bullshit stories. Sit down and do some research with her, and she will see that it's not as bad as the public receives it to be.

I Just Dont Want It To Bite Me In The Ass!!!

I Mean I Can Educate Her But Also She Will Get Negative Shit From Her Freinds And Family That Dont Know Shit About Gear!!!

I Just Dont Want It To Bite Me In The Ass!!!
    you'll get bit harder when she finds your vial of test and you walking around with a perma hard on. Ok, I'm done... best of luck to ya brotha!

Thanks Justin

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    just keep the gear at a friends house. then say your gonna go play someo xbox and head over there inject...hang out. Etc. She wont know.

Unless she has no life and has nthing better to do and snoop around. Then you shouldnt be wit her at all.

But if you feel she isnt going to understand at all dont even try to tell her. Becaue she is like the average idiot...associates gear with all bad things.

But good luck brudder

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    If you are ashamed of doing steroids and don't want her to find out because she will tell the rest of the family, then I would re-think doing steroids. People will find out, or "guess" and talk behind your back. You will face it sooner or later.

If you don't tell her because you don't trust her.
    I would re-think getting married to her.

STEVO 47 is offline Banned
    You know something. If she's not into the seen, you can try to
    sit and educate her till you're blue in the face. believe me it's not
    going to change her veiws on this. the majority of the public and
    media has convinced most people that the shit is bad for you and
    that's that. I've talked to my brothers and friends and they're minds
    are set on one thing. steroids are bad for you. I know it would be
    a real pain in the ass to keep it from her. And who knows maybe
    she wouldn't care, only thing you can do is use your judgement.
    You know her better then we do.

Scooby1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew

I have gotten so much crap for telling my ex-fiance that I have used steroids . Now she has told her family and I can't even go around in my own town. Its like throwing a T-bone to the pitbulls. NO. But on the other hand if she findds out(and she will) she will say that you lied to her. its a gamble.

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    she'll know when your nuts disappear

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Tell her, as long as you dont act like an a s s h o l e while on she'll have nothing to complain about......well maybe too much sex. She will be twice mad if she finds out you were lieing to her, she wont believe you about anthing else. Are you lieing to me, like when you took steriods .

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Depends if she would mind. My girl thank goodness doesnt care as long as i use safe dosages. My last girl though lets just say she cared...

shoalin is offline Junior Member
    I would tell her just to get it out in the open. You are sticking yourself with god knows what to her. Explain to her your situation and help her understand.

Grizzly420 is offline Associate Member
    Im married and I think the greatest thing i did was tell her i explained it so sho could understad. She knows my goals there were rules - cant get mean- kept it locked up from my kids-and respected what i was doing. My rules sex at least 10 times a day we are still working on that one. ok mybe aleast twice thats fare right.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    do not tell her. i have told 2 of recent Gf's i had and all that happens is if anything goes wrong its always the roids. if you yell at her, if you dont pay attention to her,etc.. its always the roids.. dont tell..

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    do not tell her. i have told 2 of recent Gf's i had and all that happens is if anything goes wrong its always the roids. if you yell at her, if you dont pay attention to her,etc.. its always the roids.. dont tell..
    Well internet sluts dont count as girlfriends!

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    I just dont understand what the big deal is with people knowing you use steroids . Who are you afraid they are going to tell? I understand your family but thats when denial comes in, besides they'll know anyways. I guess some of you are from small towns or other countries, but in a big city theres worse things for people to care about then steroids for god sakes.

I guess i understand the part that she'll blame everything on steroids, but if thats the case then shes wak and you dont want her in your life anyways. I just dont get it.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Well internet sluts dont count as girlfriends!

hey that was 1 of 2... both whores tho..LOL

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    to tell a bitch you're juicing is to tell the world.

i'm married for 10 years with 4 teenagers in the crib, no problem. if its going to bother you then go ahead but expect her to tell all her friends and enemies for that matter. not worth it imo.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I would talk to her about it. you think her yelling might be bad?
    picture what she will do to you if she finds out and you have been hiding it

PunkOff is offline Associate Member
    i want to tell my girl, she even suspects it because sometimes i cant close this website down fast enough when she walks in the room, but i have never verified her suspicions.. its a tough call

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

e

I Mean I Can Educate Her But Also She Will Get Negative Shit From Her Freinds And Family That Dont Know Shit About Gear!!!
    easy on the fvckin caps!!!!!

anyways, don't tell her. like everyone said, she WILL use it against you and it WILL come up in an agrument. Just tell her your taking creatine....."get ready baby!"

don't tell her. listen to the boys here. like everyone said, she will use it against you whenever she can.

if she does somehow find out, at least you can talk your way out of it, and apologize. but telling her is turning yourself in.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    i think u should tell everyone u know

get it all out

but dont tell your girl

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    You got to tell the one you love..
    Tell her now it will be better for the two of you.
    Dont you think she will fine out ?
    Good luck Bro

Go Canucks Go is offline New Member
    Just to chime in I wouldn't and don't tell my girl.
    Go Nux

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    DEFINATELY NO...unless she is the one buying them for you!

dv

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information