r136 is offline New Member

Bloody urine and winny?

Is it possible to piss blood just from taking winstrol tabs?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Blood in the urine is normally a kidney issue, not a liver problem. Is this something you are dea ling with currently?

jaysonl1424 is offline New Member
    i feel u on this one.............. i started and oral and test cycle.. couple weeks into it i noticed dark urine in the morning..... soo i stoped the oral.. now it is normal color but the blood is microscopic..... goo see a doc thats waht i did...... its prolly nothing major........ but they will run tests. which will tell if there is anyhting abnormal going on.. they are going to run a test on me in jan....... which will show where the blood is comming from.... soo they can figurou out how 2 stop it.........

r136 is offline New Member
    this is currently happening to a friend of mine...he has been taking winny tabs for about a 4-5 weeks...and his side (maybe kidneys) have been sore and now he just told me that he is pissing blood...not alittle blood but like a noticeable amount...hes gonna go to the doctor but im jus wondering if it can be the winny i have the same ones and i wanna find out before i take them myself

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    not sure if its the winny, but your friend should definitely stop talking whatever hes taking.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    blood in your urine is a BIG deal stop taking it immediatley and GO TO A DOCTOR!!!

Quote Originally Posted by r136
    this is currently happening to a friend of mine...he has been taking winny tabs for about a 4-5 weeks...and his side (maybe kidneys) have been sore and now he just told me that he is pissing blood...not alittle blood but like a noticeable amount...hes gonna go to the doctor but im jus wondering if it can be the winny i have the same ones and i wanna find out before i take them myself
    If he had a brain he would go to the emergency room right away...

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    He should already be in the emergency room the first time he saw it. don't mess with blood in the urine. bro.. I don't think it is because of the winny but, I never messed with winny. only dbol . just my opinion. others will prob have better answers.

Blood in the urine is a bad sign. I would call a doc first and if he says come in I'd go as soon as possible.

jaysonl1424 is offline New Member
    deff ............ goo see ur doc........ all they will do is take a urine sample.... have it tested..... then they will send it away to the hospital to be tested under a mircoscope..(they can tell alot from ur urine bout how the kindeys are working).... then if there blood u goo 2 hospital and get a painless test done..........under xray where it lights up ur kindeys and they put die into ur viens soo when it ocmes in contact with blood they can tell where it is................. does anyone know what causes blood in urine......... if there no kidney stones... gotta be something that is in there cuasing and irritation
    Last edited by jaysonl1424; 11-28-2005 at 10:25 PM.

Thread Information