Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jakepo55 is offline New Member

Right age for roids

Im 18 years old and play football. i have had numerous X rays done to check growth plates and i am no longer growing.

Am i a candidate for steroids or no?

I want to take steroids because i want to dominate my senior year.

5'10 200lbs 12% bodyfat 18 yrs

thanks

Muscle_4_Hire is offline Associate Member

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakepo55
    Im 18 years old and play football. i have had numerous X rays done to check growth plates and i am no longer growing.

thanks
    Too young............. By your hight and bodyfat it looks like you're already in good shape.

isnt football over with for high school??????

STEVO 47 is offline Banned
    I'd say, give your self a few more years of natural lifting. As far as
    football, I'm going to be honest here and say that it wouldn't be
    fare to your teammates or the other team. think of the satisfaction you
    would have if you did well on your own.

thanks
    No..............You are just one of many children here looking for an excuse to take steroids so you can do something irrelevant that nobody will care about.......Dont fu-k up your life with steroid use at 18
    Last edited by Tyrone_Biggums; 11-29-2005 at 05:11 PM.

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    How long have you been training? Im a competitive bodybuilder and i did my first cycle at 18 and dont regret it one bit, just make sure you have a good 4 years or so of hard lifting under your belt before you begin to juice. Im now 19 and finishin up my 2nd cycle fairly soon. Sounds like you have a nice natural weight for your height and age, i know kids in college that have taken 5+ cycles at ur height that can barely break 200 lbs. I was 225 before i took my first cycle at 5'10

How is that not fair

[QUOTE=Tyrone_Biggums]No..............You are just one of many dumb sh-ts here looking for an excuse to take steroids so you can do something irrelevant that nobody will care about.......Good luck with fu-king up your life Dummy!! [/QUOT

no i am not dumb i just turned 18 and im older for highschool and what i do is not irrelevant i want to do it for football something u probably could never do

[QUOTE=Jakepo55]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    No..............You are just one of many children here looking for an excuse to take steroids so you can do something irrelevant that nobody will care about.......Dont fu-k up your life with steroid use at 18

no i am not dumb i just turned 18 and im older for highschool and what i do is not irrelevant i want to do it for football something u probably could never do

And yes you are not very wise if you think its a good idea to take black market steroids at 18....
    Last edited by Tyrone_Biggums; 11-29-2005 at 05:16 PM.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    no i am not dumb

i just turned 18 and im older for highschool and what i do is not irrelevant

i want to do it for football something u probably could never do
    Wrong.

18 is too young try about 24ish to be safe.

I want you to revert to your first statement and my first answer to it...

What is a good supplement that i can take that wont hurt me?

i intake about 250 grams of protein a day
    and 5 grams of glutamine

SixLifts is offline Junior Member
    I have been takeing supplements for some time now and would suggest a creatine malate if u do not want watter mass witch im guessing u dont since u are in sports. You could also add somethting like L-Arginine and some kind of natural testotrone increser. All of thease are expensive but would probly help quite abit.

Id suggest a product like swole for the creatine and Nitros for the arginine and tribulose for natural test.

Since im 18 couldnt i take Andriol , it is a mild steroid with little to no sides?

This thread needs to be put in the AR hall of shame

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    No..............You are just one of many dumb sh-ts here looking for an excuse to take steroids so you can do something irrelevant that nobody will care about.......Good luck with fu-king up your life Dummy!!
    Is this really needed? Doesnt seem like your offering someone constructive advice thats in need of it.

Get a good quality creatine and some whey powder and/or weight gainer and put use to your high testosterone levels. At 18 years old their sky high and you will still be able to make some good gains. As already stated, it seems your in good shape. Get in better shape, wait 4-5 years, then think about AS.

then get the hell out Tyrone

Thank u for ur help i appreciate it Swifto

And yes Swifto it is needed.....its called tough love
    Last edited by Tyrone_Biggums; 11-29-2005 at 05:12 PM.

Since im 18 couldnt i take Andriol, it is a mild steroid with little to no sides?
    Get all AS ane Pro-Hormones out of your head, there a bad idea at your age. They will mess with your endocrine system and may cause short and more importantly long term effects to one's body, especially at your young age.

Listen to the above advice, its in your best interests.

Thank u for ur help i appreciate it Swifto
    No problem.

Just think about what is in your best interests, and what isnt. You will thank us all one day.

Good luck.

paintball4ever85 is offline Junior Member
    wrong, androl is a harsh steroid . and tyrone is an idiot for flaming you like that. Im 19, turning 20 in 2 months. I just started my second cycle which is testoprim-d. My first was superdrol. good 15lbs. kept all after pct too.

if you were looking for a very mild steroid, but have the money, and have your mind set on taking something. Try anavar . Just type it in the search key. Its very mild and relatively safe, very pricey, but most people love the results. Never tried it myself but have done a ton of research on it.
    hope i helped somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by paintball4ever85
    wrong, androl is a harsh steroid . and tyrone is an idiot for flaming you like that. Im 19, turning 20 in 2 months. I just started my second cycle which is testoprim-d. My first was superdrol. good 15lbs. kept all after pct too.

if you were looking for a very mild steroid, but have the money, and have your mind set on taking something. Try anavar . Just type it in the search key. Its very mild and relatively safe, very pricey, but most people love the results. Never tried it myself but have done a ton of research on it.
    hope i helped somewhat.
    The blind leading the blind..LMAO

No..............You are just one of many dumb sh-ts here looking for an excuse to take steroids so you can do something irrelevant that nobody will care about.......Good luck with fu-king up your life Dummy!!
    O agree with you 100%

paintball4ever85 is offline Junior Member
    im probably too young but im willing to take the risk. To each his own. What this site is here for is to help people make good decisions and to help them be as safe as possible with the decisions they make. not flame them for asking a simple question.

I agree 100% to each his own. So you deal with this topic the way you choose and I will do the same.

Its done!!!! I put one of your quotes in the hall of shame

And yes Swifto it is needed.....its called tough love
    Go read the board rules. Its evident you have not.

Flaming isnt permitted.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=145582

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    The blind leading the blind..LMAO
    Tyrone, you seem like you are tryin to act like Rick James on the Chappel show, this is a steroid forum, not a tv show. I am 23 and makin great gains myself. You need to take a look at some threads on here and check to see how old a lot of people on here really are. I believe there was a poll taken a month or two ago. Don't flame the man, just give your advise and move on. Good Luck bro.

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    If you aren't already dominating with being natural, You aren't going to get too much further by using steroids . Especially at the high school level. Most pro athletes who use steroids were already very good at what they did to begin with. Steroids are just finishing touches.

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    Tyrone, you seem like you are tryin to act like Rick James on the Chappel show, this is a steroid forum, not a tv show. I am 23 and makin great gains myself. You need to take a look at some threads on here and check to see how old a lot of people on here really are. I believe there was a poll taken a month or two ago. Don't flame the man, just give your advise and move on. Good Luck bro.
    Point taken, I will tone it down a bit......and I have changed a few of my posts here to reflect that.

I will however still tell any children considering steroid use that it is foolish and not a very bright decision.

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    What about your hands and your shoulders? They don't check the growth plates there. You might have been done growing vertically but not horrizontally.

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    Honestly I don't understand why anyone would flame someone unless it is completely ludicrous like that 14 year old who wanted info on AAS. Why flame one of your bro's whos into the same thing you are. Theres alot worse crap for him to be into then pursuing his future lifestyle, this isn't directed to anyone im just throwing it out there.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Point taken, I will tone it down a bit......and I have changed a few of my posts here to reflect that.

I will however still tell any children considering steroid use that it is foolish and not a very bright decision.
    look man, you need to at least respect his motive too research and ask for advice. you are very new here. you shouldnt just jump in flaming the guy and calling him a kid. how disrespectfull can you get? just give him your advice and leave it. there is no parenting needed here.
    I agree with the others JAKE. you should wait. i started when i was 19yrs, i do wish i wouldve waited. if you advance to college, maybe then you could do yourself somemore justice with anabolics. just kick some ass, train hard, try some tribulus, you're already big for your age. good luck. but whatever you decide, keep your future in mind. you do not want to regret your decision, it's not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    look man, you need to at least respect his motive too research and ask for advice. you are very new here. you shouldnt just jump in flaming the guy and calling him a kid. how disrespectfull can you get? just give him your advice and leave it. there is no parenting needed here.
    At 19 thats exactly the attitude I would expect from you.

I recommend you read before you flame me bro...If you did you would realize I changed my posts, and that I said I will tone it down (From the post you quoted but did not read ...Point taken, I will tone it down a bit......and I have changed a few of my posts here to reflect that.)

So I see no reason for you to jump on this thread and try to stir up trouble......especially since the problem has already been solved.

ok, how bout this quote of your's.....really constructive eh! i just try and support all of the good bro's on board. that's what this place is all about. if you can't respect that, maybe this isn't the board for you. no biggie bro.

test

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Lets keep the post constructive............. the flamming needs to stop. I know he's too young and we get this a lot but we need to teach the young guys that AAS isn't always the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Lets keep the post constructive............. the flamming needs to stop. I know he's too young and we get this a lot but we need to teach the young guys that AAS isn't always the answer.
    sorry too get sucked into the argument MUD. SO, back to steriod use and 18yr olds

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    hypocrites

ive seen tons of kids/adults post their skinny ass pics on this site and you all go good going bro great job when they are 6 ft+ and 210 not lean and starting a cycle

compared to most of the people who you ppl support who look like they have never lifted in life, he is a god

too bad this thread was turned to crap by pricks, but if it hadnt been we could have gotten his diet info and training and if it looked good then supported his decision whatever it was

too bad

V5REd Id like to get ur imput if u could some time i will give u my info and lifting history and see what u think

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    ok, how bout this quote of your's.....really constructive eh! i just try and support all of the good bro's on board. that's what this place is all about. if you can't respect that, maybe this isn't the board for you. no biggie bro.

test
    Hey hey hey, lets not bring the hall of shame into this. It is a relic of ARR, we should be thankful it is here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information