RUMBUDDYBOO is offline Junior Member

Any Such Thing As A Moderate Cycle,after A Cycle

After a cycle and pct,could you do a low dose moderate cycle for longer period of time,To keep gains????or is this unheard of??like using some of the more safe anabolics like deca .I know alot of people on here say you can't get gains unless you stack and do large amounts.I figure if you do this with low dosage's for longer and good training you could keep solid gains longer.

It takes more than drugs year round to build a good body.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    there woudl be no reason to run pct if ur going to run "bridge" cycles. ur just goin to get shut down again. just keep a solid diet and training and u should keep most of ur gains...

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RUMBUDDYBOO
    After a cycle and pct,could you do a low dose moderate cycle for longer period of time,To keep gains????or is this unheard of??like using some of the more safe anabolics like deca.I know alot of people on here say you can't get gains unless you stack and do large amounts.I figure if you do this with low dosage's for longer and good training you could keep solid gains longer.
    Well deca wld be a poor choice... 1 it shuts u down hard even at low doses, and 2 it shld be run with test...

If u do a proper pct, and keep your cals up u shld be able to keep alot of your gains... It's just going to be slower growing again with your natty test...

I am just about done with pct, kept good gains and am starting to feel like i am growing again natty.... scale says so too....

Yes I relize it takes more than drugs year round,But look at the site we are on.And tell this to body builders,A large percent do take stuff year round.Not that I am even close to bodybuilding stat's,I just thought that when most people take cycles,most make great gains but when they come off they lose alot.So with a moderate cycle I thought maybe you might keep it longer.I know for me coming off my power is alot lower"it sucks".I am doing nolva and clomid with clen .Hoping the clen will help me out some.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Losing strength does suck, but to be honest I am not in it for strength gains. I am trying to grow larger muscles, so if i have to use a lower weight to get to muscle failure so be it... as long as I continue to grow.... If u dwell on the loss of strength post cycle it really fuks up your motivation in the gym...
    Last edited by topvega; 11-28-2005 at 11:00 PM.

I definately agree with you,But it was nice to have the extra power.

Quote Originally Posted by RUMBUDDYBOO
    Yes I relize it takes more than drugs year round,But look at the site we are on.And tell this to body builders,A large percent do take stuff year round.Not that I am even close to bodybuilding stat's,I just thought that when most people take cycles,most make great gains but when they come off they lose alot.So with a moderate cycle I thought maybe you might keep it longer.I know for me coming off my power is alot lower"it sucks".I am doing nolva and clomid with clen.Hoping the clen will help me out some.

No they don't take cycles year round, get a grip dude ......, you can use that as an excuse to use steroids irresponsibly if you like.

If you didn't notice this site is much more than a drug site..

Thread Information