dr_skier is offline Associate Member

Question Starting DNP Soon, Final Q's

Last couple questions:

1)ok, so isometric diet, gotcha, should i also aim for low low cals? (2000ish)

2)i hear it leaches the potassium out of you, how much postassuim does a bananna have if v8 has 900mgs?

3)People reccomend a carb depletion 48hours before a carb up and a first pill pop... the carb up renormalizes and spikes t3-t4 conversion... what if i'm on 50mcg t3 already? Is the carb down needed? will it help burn fat faster?

4) I'm going to do 30-40mins low-med int. am cardio 12/14 days on. Good idea?

5) clen ? Some say dnp upregulates the beta 2's and allows clen to be more effective... is clen a good idea or a death wish while on DNP?

6)Who has done a 200mg/day 14 day cycle and can give me some feedback from their experience? (ie what kind of weightloss or bf% loss did you experience?)

Thank you everyone!!! i'll take some pics and keep a journal.

Justarting is offline Associate Member
    1) There is no scientifically PERFECT diet like you claim. Some low carb it, some high carb it. Either way I would keep calories around maintenance, and keep the carbs around times when you can keep cool.

2) I'm not sure of the amount of potassium a banana has, but I do know it is high in potassium. I know gatorade and some of those other drinks have lots of electrolytes in them as well. Personally, cramping and other low electrolyte symptoms were overexaggerrated.

3) Not sure of the reason of the depletion and spike but why wouldn't yuou want to do it? Carbups are fun! But watch how comfy you get with it cuz dnp will make you hungry like none other.

4) Good luck with the 30/40 mins of cardio. Unless its walking it'll be pretty hard. Don't push yourself with it either, that is a good way to deplete the electrolytes very quickly, as well the heat may cause you to faint.

5) Buddy, listen to yourself. Clen , Dnp, and T3 all at the same time? Are you that inclined to lose weight? Thats getting ridiculous now man. I know clen has poor effects on potassium uptake as well and cramping is a big problem. I have never heard of DNP causing heart problems, but it does affect you're breathing, making it harder to take in O2. So I suggest just DNP, and t3 is crazy enough.

6) 200 for 14 days eh? Thats not that much so, Have fun with it. May 10 pounds in 2 weeks would be a decent goal for that much. I am assuming its reagent grade and not crystalline.

fred9 is offline Member
    for me is low carb the only way to go with dnp ...when i begin to eat some carbs ill sweat like not tomorrow..with low carb i dont sweat that much and the sides are good to go..

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    My thoughts
    - keep your daily dose small (200mg) for a while, wait at least a week before upping it. At 200mg/day, it takes about that long before the levels in the body build up to equilibrium levels.
    - Add in a little T3 (< 50mcg/day). Too much without an anabolic and you risk muscle catabolism.
    - Don't mix other drugs in with DNP until you've tried it by itself.
    - Maintain your electrolytes by drinking gatorade or V8.
    - It's not required to be on a low carb diet, but it does seem to reduce the amount of sweating a bit. Plus you won't feel quite as hungry.

Has anyone ran the 200mg/day for 14 days?

fred9 is offline Member
    yeah but now i think of it again...u will be very lethargic on low carb diet while taking dnp ...but i was using around 500mg ED..so maybe with a lower dose(200mg) a moderate dose of carbs wont make u lethargic and the sides may be minimal...
    Just try what works best for u...

Thanks for the input fella's

Thread Information