MindBomb is offline Member

My proposed next cycle.

Currently I am running small cycle of prop/fina/winny. I am running all three for 6 weeks before the summer. I'll be pretty much done with this cycle and am already devising my next cycle. I need your honest opinion on how to make my proposed cycle better.

Week 1 - 10 Test enan. 750mg (QV is 250mg/ml)
    Week 1 - 11 TT EQ 600mg
    Week 1 - 4 Dbol 50mg ed
    Week 9 - 14 Fina 75mg ed
    Week 9 - 14 Winny 50mg ed (Maybe 100 mg)
    Week 9 - 14 Test prop 100mg ed

I'll go straight into the clomid 3 days after my last shot. I also have gang load of arimadex for gyno protection.

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Nice cycle bro.

IMO, you could even delay the propio/Virormone? until week 12 as the LT ester of enanthanate will still have legs for you even at this juncture (as you know). Or end the LT test ester at week 9. (8 is too much to ask of you i have a feeling) 8 would be optimal.

I say this, as it appears a focus on "cutting" may be in order to close things out?? IMO, the propio will get on your ass fast and IMO, too much test for implementing a flush of excess h2O. Start to flush out at this point, IMO by week 9-10.

Good homework. You may even find that 100mg EOD propio will suffice. Again, IMO. By week 13, or earlier, your call, as the LT test ester dissipates, you are now afforded the luxury of manipulating your test levels at your whim ...as propio is in and out in 48 as you very well know. The LT ester will be long deactivated.

Again, you will be in full control weeks 13-close with the test bro. Look in the mirror and assess as you go. The tren and winny will produce wonders. 50-100ED is sound!!!

Awesome backbone in the EQ order!!!

Just my two cents since you asked.

later

Thanks bro.

Again, you will be in full control weeks 13-close with the test bro. Look in the mirror and assess as you go.
    Very sound advise. By 10th week I sometime lag behind. The prop is to kick my ass back into gear. But as you stated, I'll play by ear towards the end.

bump

Thread Information