Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    JerzeyBoy's Avatar
    JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    566

    someone please explain this strange thing

    I need to know what happened. My boy got the same juice I can get...and I have yet to do a cycle but a lot of my friends have and I saw them get bigger. But my one boy started juice and he did test/deca ...he's doing it right, his diet is moderatly good and his workouts are great. He looks exactly the same...what the f*ck?

    I know everyone is gonna blame his diet but he's getting his calories and protein in...i'd say on a scale of one to ten hes at a 7.5-8 with his diet so he should be seeing gains... at least like 20lbs, keep about 15 if he kept with his diet and workouts...

    He said he gained about 25lbs but the kid looks exactly the same, everyone says it...even him. It's crazy how exactly the same he looks. It looks like he never took a shot in his life...i forgot how much he weighs now but I'm just trying to know if shit like this could really happen because I know for a fact the juice is real. so wtf??

  2. #2
    G-Force's Avatar
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    London Baby
    Posts
    3,168
    well he obviously doesnt look exactly the same if he's gained 25lbs

    if you see him regularly like everyday then you might not notice such a dramatic change as if you saw him only once every 2 weeks

    i remember i went away for 6 weeks with work and did my first cycle and no one commented on me getting bigger
    as soon as i got home everyone was like "jesus christ what have you been taking"

    also if is BF% is quite high you may not be able to see all his muscle

  3. #3
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    well he obviously doesnt look exactly the same if he's gained 25lbs

    if you see him regularly like everyday then you might not notice such a dramatic change as if you saw him only once every 2 weeks

    i remember i went away for 6 weeks with work and did my first cycle and no one commented on me getting bigger
    as soon as i got home everyone was like "jesus christ what have you been taking"

    also if is BF% is quite high you may not be able to see all his muscle
    exactly wat i was thinkin the only way he would have stayed the same would be if he was grossly overweight to start with!!

  4. #4
    tryingtogetbig's Avatar
    tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    NW of DFW TX
    Posts
    3,463
    The only way of truely knowing if the gear is legit or not is to have it tested.

    peace,

    ttgb

  5. #5
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    The only way of truely knowing if the gear is legit or not is to have it tested.

    peace,

    ttgb
    there is the option of bunk gear yes!!

  6. #6
    JerzeyBoy's Avatar
    JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    there is the option of bunk gear yes!!
    I know for a fact the gear isn't fake because other people use the same shit and get big. He's not over weight I'd say like 6'1 200lbs..and I see him once a month like...

    The kid looks EXACTLY the same like EXACTLYYYYY

  7. #7
    JR.SHRED's Avatar
    JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    LKN4AGOODGIRL
    Posts
    395
    Then hes not eating right or working out right

  8. #8
    Polska's Avatar
    Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,129
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    I know for a fact the gear isn't fake because other people use the same shit and get big. He's not over weight I'd say like 6'1 200lbs..and I see him once a month like...

    The kid looks EXACTLY the same like EXACTLYYYYY
    Then he's lying about his diet. Or his workouts are shit. Or the batch he got is drastically underdosed. Either way, if he's not gaining, something is off.

  9. #9
    Polska's Avatar
    Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,129
    I just re-read your first post and said he gained 25 lbs...

    Yeah... something stinks...

    It is not physically possible to gain 25 lbs of weight and look exactly the same as you did minus 25 lbs. Body composition WOULD change in some way.

  10. #10
    JerzeyBoy's Avatar
    JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    566
    I had to post a pic so u guys know what i mean. This is him on the juice..most recent pic. what the f*ck guys??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails someone please explain this strange thing-315721280_l.jpg  

  11. #11
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    by the looks of him hes def got bunk gear!

  12. #12
    Vegas67 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    549
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    by the looks of him hes def got bunk gear!
    Agreed

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Baja Ca, Mexico
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    I know for a fact the gear isn't fake because other people use the same shit and get big. He's not over weight I'd say like 6'1 200lbs..and I see him once a month like...

    The kid looks EXACTLY the same like EXACTLYYYYY
    It's impossible to look the same with 25 lbs added even if it's water bloat. Did he take measurements prior to using the gear. If so have him take them again and you'll see the difference. Now that 25 lbs is probably a lot of water and that's why you don't see a difference. But I guarantee you he has added size.

    Now after stating the above, I have to ask you something. Your boy is 6"1 and weighed approx 175 lbs prior to the use of gear. I'm wondering why you didn't tell him that he didn't need gear and that what he needed was to use more food as his anabolic . Come on your a father and have done gear and couldn't advise him of this. Shame on you and shame on him for even using gear at 175 lbs and 6'1" tall.
    Last edited by tough old man; 11-29-2005 at 04:20 PM.

  14. #14
    MASTER's Avatar
    MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,432
    based on that pic, that guy has no place doing juice in the first place

  15. #15
    JerzeyBoy's Avatar
    JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    It's impossible to look the same with 25 lbs added even if it's water bloat. Did he take measurements prior to using the gear. If so have him take them again and you'll see the difference. Now that 25 lbs is probably a lot of water and that's why you don't see a difference. But I guarantee you he has added size.

    Now after stating the above, I have to ask you something. Your boy is 6"1 and weighed approx 175 lbs prior to the use of gear. I'm wondering why you didn't tell him that he didn't need gear and that what he needed was to use more food as his anabolic. Come on your a father and have done gear and couldn't advise him of this. Shame on you and shame on him for even using gear at 175 lbs and 6'1" tall.
    haha I meant boy as friend dude he's not my son

  16. #16
    Pro_built7 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    571
    I don't understand how it's possible to look exactly the same 25 lbs heavier.? I'd go with what G-Force said. If you see him everday then you probably just didn't notice as much.

  17. #17
    legobricks's Avatar
    legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    5,150
    yeah, see i KINDA had the opposite problem. I only gained like 7-8 lbs, but people who havent see me since befor ei started the cycle say that i got diesal! problem is that i didnt gain much weight. this is my first cycle and i got 3 weeks left of it. im gettin sad, but i did bulk out. my BF% was a little higher before the cycle though, 15% down to 11%. thats probably where the weight went. more lean mass than bulk. Im eating like im on a lean mass diet and im taking test E? i dont know, it worked but not liike i had planned. oh well. i still train 5 days a week get 250-300 grams protein 3500 cals, 500 grams carbs, etc.

  18. #18
    V5RED's Avatar
    V5RED is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    I had to post a pic so u guys know what i mean. This is him on the juice..most recent pic. what the f*ck guys??
    does he work out?

    looks like the juicer from 50 first dates(he was skinny as hell and juicing and just comic relief for those who havent seen the movie)

    also, dont say his diet is good.......post the d@mn diet......if you want help we need ALL the info, his specific diet(include calorie counts and grams of carbs/pro/fat), and his training

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •