LAGMuXle is offline Member

Ok guys... being honest... scar tissue problem.

Hey bros,

I messed up pretty good I think. My right glute has two lumps... and has the feeling of, well I'm not sure what. It's loaded with scar tissue I think. And the strange part about it - is that it just kind of showed up within a month.

Yes, I know, I shot there too often. It's pretty noticeable, I mean, if I'm wearing jeans it's ok, I guess I'm worried if I was to ever compete - I would be screwed, and it is really depressing, and of course my girlfriend hates it.

I guess I'm wondering if it will ever go down? Or is there anyone with a similar situation? I know scar tissue is permanent. Kind of a scary thought to think that no matter what the lumps won't go away.

I'm guessing here but a Doctor could most likely remove them - for probably $10 grand. Who knows. Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance guys...

MuX

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    How many times a week were you injecting and how much? Is that the only place you inject? It could be an absess. Just don't inject there anymore and watch for redness and fever. I have had lumps that have taken weeks to go away. If there are any signs of infection see a doc. Otherwise if it's not painful I wouldn't worry about it just yet. Most of my cycles include daily injections and it's real easy to run out of sites. You def. need to rotate.

jerseyboy,

These lumps have been here for a LONG time. My last cycle was about 5 months ago. I was injecting in my glutes, thighs, and delts. I was putting 2 1/2 cc in my glutes. I think I just over did it. They are rock hard lumps - it seems like it's scar tissue.

They showed up 5 months ago, I just hadn't gotten around to posting about them. There is no pain, no redness, nothing.

ehh..... I don't know.

^^^^

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Could be a cyst, unless you were injecting in the same spot very, very frequently(3-4Xweekly) I just don't see it being that much scar tissue.

I'll go see a doc about it. It's been bugging me for awhile. If it is a cyst - any urgency?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Only the DR can tell you that, but IMO, after 5 months, if it takes you a week to get an appoinment, no big deal.

Good point. Thanks for the help. I'll see a Doc and hope for the best. - Thanks again

juicy juicy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGMuXle
    Hey bros,

I messed up pretty good I think. My right glute has two lumps... and has the feeling of, well I'm not sure what. It's loaded with scar tissue I think. And the strange part about it - is that it just kind of showed up within a month.

Yes, I know, I shot there too often. It's pretty noticeable, I mean, if I'm wearing jeans it's ok, I guess I'm worried if I was to ever compete - I would be screwed, and it is really depressing, and of course my girlfriend hates it.

I guess I'm wondering if it will ever go down? Or is there anyone with a similar situation? I know scar tissue is permanent. Kind of a scary thought to think that no matter what the lumps won't go away.

I'm guessing here but a Doctor could most likely remove them - for probably $10 grand. Who knows. Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance guys...

MuX
    dude.. it happen to me too... you don't need to see the doctor...start inject other site and give some time for your glute to heal, the lump will go away by it self.

the reson you have a lump is because after you inject, you did not massage the inject sit, if you use a massager to massage for 10~15min every time after you inject and then take a nice long HOT shower, then you will have a little lump or no lump at all.
    Last edited by juicy juicy; 11-29-2005 at 12:19 PM.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicy juicy
    dude.. it happen to me too... you don't need to see the doctor...start inject other site and give some time for your glute to heal, the lump will go away by it self.

the reson you have a lump is because after you inject, you did not massage the inject sit, if you use a massager to massage for 10~15min every time after you inject and then take a nice long HOT shower, then you will have a little lump or no lump at all.
    5 months is a long time for those lumps to be there. You don't have to admit to a doc about using AAS. he's prob going to know anyway. I think they might have to do x-rays to tell if it's scar tissue or a cyst. When I went in for my shoulder they could see the scar tissue in my delts.

Thread Information