anavar100 is offline Associate Member

new here had a couple questions??

hey guys this is my first post here. just wanted to say hey ..

i just had a quick question. for those who have had procla. gyno or any kjinda gyno and had it removed how much did it cost you? and how much did your insurance cover? i have a lil bit of gyno from a deca and test cycle i did a while back.. and i just havent had the time or money to get it removed. i was thinking about running some gear. something that wont cause gyno? what is out there??? i know anavar and winny dont and EQ but is there any other?? thanks.guys any help would be great

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    DO yourself a favor, being that this is your first post, got to the search box at the top of the screen and type in what you are looking for. As for gyno surgery, I am not sure on the cost but you need to cal a plastic surgeon for a referal bro. Then see if they take you insurance. Not sure if insurance covers that because if it's not health hazzard, it may be considered elective and therefor not covered at all-kinda like breast augmentation.

does anyone else know what steroids do not cause gyno besides winy EQ and anavar ?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    masteron dosen't aromatize. Basically any DHT derrived AAS can't convert into estrogen, but remember Anadrol is also a DHT derivative and a lot of cat's have estrogen issues with that AAS too. You'll want to stay away from AAS like deca and tren as these release progestin unless you're taking bromo, and even then I would be hesitent. I also wouldn't rely on B6 if you've already got gyno from a past test/deca cycle.

Gyno removal
    ...that's something I found relating to your gyno question. Hope it helps.
    If you do decide to run a cycle I would definitley get an AI instead of a SERM for an anti-estogen.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Try Letro at 1.25mg / day for a week, then taper off. It has been know to reverse gyno.

where can i get somelegit letro??

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by anavar100
    where can i get somelegit letro??
    click the banner at the top right of the page mate,you will get most things there!!

so can anyone else give me the some more AS that dont cause gyno besides anavar winny and primo?? also is primo better then deca ???

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anavar100
    so can anyone else give me the some more AS that dont cause gyno besides anavar winny and primo?? also is primo better then deca???
    research, research bro. You'll find a lot of answers by reading the profile section, etc. As far as the gyno goes, I've had surgury and it didn't cost me anything. I have great insurance though - the cost w/o insurance will run you about 3K.

Thread Information