Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Nismo is offline Member

First time here, and really want to know.

Okay i'm 21 years old, and looking into trying steroids for the first time. before I even look for it I want to get as much info as possible. This question might sound really really stupid but I really want to know. When you use steriods , does it make your penis or your testicles shrink???? I'm married and about to have a daughter, my wife and I might have another child in the future and I want to know that if this will effect my family jewels or reproduction organs. Thanks a lot and I'm happy to be part of this forum.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Balls shrink.

Penis stays the same.

Research "post-cycle therapy" to find out about HPTA supression and all things associated.

~SC~

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome Nismo... U might want to put that search button to use...

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!

Talking

Using HCG will help in testicular atrophy.He's one guys approach to using HCG...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First time here, and really want to know.-balls.jpg  

doghunter is offline Member
    when u take amounts of test and products like it, ur body stop producing it naturally and ur ball tend to shrink i think thats about right .

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Using HCG will help in testicular atrophy.He's one guys approach to using HCG...
    Lord I hope that really is one guy and not a shot of your twig and berries.....

Nismo is offline Member
    Will they keep shrinking or stop after a while??? And will it also do any harm if my wife and I decide to have another baby??? You know things such as deformaties, down syndrome and such. Just want to make sure that the desicion I make doesnt affect my families well being as far as health goes. Thanks a lot guys you dont know how much I appreciate the input.

it's not written in stone that they will shrink at all... it's just a possibility... but yeah they come back to life after your cycle... that is what pct is for..
    Never heard of aas causing birth defects as far as the guy using them. I think if a pregnant woman decided to use gear it cld cause some...

In all honesty if u are worried I wld look into having some sperm frozen just in case of sterility... i don't think it wld happen without some type of abuse of aas, but if u don't want to take a chance this wld be an option..

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    hahah WTF! Wait til Slow~Mo gets hold of that!

Nismo is offline Member
    awsome thanks TopVega, so once you take them, then you cant stop right??? I was wondering if you stop will your muscles willow away even though I train the same and eat right.

Ofcourse you can stop anytime. Just make sure you come off correctly to get your HPTA up and running. If you abuse AAS then Yes you could become a lifer. Also with proper diet and calorie intake you should maintain your weight if you keep training.

Nismo is offline Member
    well how do you know if your using it right or abusing it. The last thing I want to do is od on aas and die. how would you know???

You research and learn how to setup a proper cycle. Know the dosages, drugs and timeframe you will use them. There is a lot to it, stick around for awhile before you jump into anything. AAS isn't for everybody, so read up on the pro's and con's and make that decision for yourself.

BD

Nismo is offline Member
    cool ish man, where do I start though. Like which product, and from where and how do I know it isnt freakin rat poison. Is there like a "Dummies book for AAS users" out there???

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    cool ish man, where do I start though. Like which product, and from where and how do I know it isnt freakin rat poison. Is there like a "Dummies book for AAS users" out there???
    honesty, with questions like this...you're not even close to being ready for steroids .........

not to mention we don't know your stats....

how long have you been training, your height, weight, is your diet good etc.....

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    well how do you know if your using it right or abusing it. The last thing I want to do is od on aas and die. how would you know???
    You cant really OD on steroids ... If you are going to die from them its going to be when your 60 mowing the lawn in 100 degree weather...

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Start by reading all the Steroid profiles then just read as many posts as possble and you will catch on...

Nismo is offline Member
    Okay, I'm 21 years old and am 6"0 tall. I wheigh 230-235 with a lil bit of a belly. I use to have a pretty solid workout a few years back but stopped because of my schedulle. I started lifting again like about 3 months and I am currently only taking a supplement called "Oxodrol 12" and taking Muscle Milk. I have a pretty good diet, you know the basics meat, chicken, tuna (for snacks) pasta, rice, etc. I work out on a regular basis and really consistent. I just feel like there is a barrier and I want to break through it. Hope that help for more info on me.

Okay, I'm 21 years old and am 6"0 tall. I wheigh 230-235 with a lil bit of a belly. I use to have a pretty solid workout a few years back but stopped because of my schedulle. I started lifting again like about 3 months and I am currently only taking a supplement called "Oxodrol 12" and taking Muscle Milk. I have a pretty good diet, you know the basics meat, chicken, tuna (for snacks) pasta, rice, etc. I work out on a regular basis and really consistent. I just feel like there is a barrier and I want to break through it. Hope that help for more info on me.
    well since you JUST started lifting again for 3 months, i dont see how you can have a barrier already. I'd stay natural at least for another year of solid training. post your current workout routine for us.

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    research research and more research....the more you know the better there is a wealth of knowledge on this site alone. good luck with your new baby.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    well since you JUST started lifting again for 3 months, i dont see how you can have a barrier already. I'd stay natural at least for another year of solid training. post your current workout routine for us.
    same thing i thought...probably not a barrier after only 3 months.

Nismo is offline Member
    Sure thing, These are the basics pretty much.

Day One - Chest & Arms
    Chest - Flat Bench Press Flies
    - Incline Bench Press
    - Cable Crossovers
    Triceps - Cable Pushdowns
    - Reverse Pushdowns
    - Dips
    Biceps - Preacher Curls
    - Dumbell Curls

Day Two - Back & Shoulders
    Back - Lateral Pull-Downs
    - Behind-the-Neck Pull-Downs
    - Low Cable Rows
    Shoulders - Shrugs
    - Behind-the-Neck Presses
    - Dumbell Lateral Raises
    - Bent-Over Lateral Raises (Rear Deltoids)

Day Three - Legs
    Calves - Standing Calf Raises
    - Seated Calf Raises
    Hamstrings - Lying Leg Curls
    - Seated Leg Curls
    - Standing Leg Curls
    Quadriceps - Leg Extensions
    - Leg Presses
    - Squats (Smith Machine)
    - Lunges

Miscellaneous
    Abs - Crunches
    - Hanging Leg Raises

Then that also goes with pull ups and some other stuff with it. But all and all this is pretty much the basis were my workout revolves around. So a year huh??? Damn that seems to be quite a while to be honest. If I start taking it now will it just do more harm then good at this point??

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro_built7
    research research and more research....the more you know the better there is a wealth of knowledge on this site alone. good luck with your new baby.
    Thank you very much!!!

So a year huh??? Damn that seems to be quite a while to be honest. If I start taking it now will it just do more harm then good at this point??
    Try and reach your genetic potential first, get your diet in order and learn what type of training your body responds best too. Then think about it. You have so much to learn in general that you shouldn't even be thinking bout steroids . Go the the workout and diet forums, start there.

hey Nismo, how come i can't send PM's off topic i know but this is disturbing me, your reply is appreciated greatly.

does anyone know>???? i cant send PM's? sry for topic change

Nismo is offline Member
    PM's I have no idea let me look into it

Nismo is offline Member
    OH!!!! I have no idea. I tried the same thing but it said that I wasnt able to because I had no permission. Sorry man.

Sure thing, These are the basics pretty much.

Day One - Chest & Arms
    Chest - Flat Bench Press Flies
    - Incline Bench Press
    - Cable Crossovers
    Triceps - Cable Pushdowns
    - Reverse Pushdowns
    - Dips
    Biceps - Preacher Curls
    - Dumbell Curls

Day Two - Back & Shoulders
    Back - Lateral Pull-Downs
    - Behind-the-Neck Pull-Downs
    - Low Cable Rows
    Shoulders - Shrugs
    - Behind-the-Neck Presses
    - Dumbell Lateral Raises
    - Bent-Over Lateral Raises (Rear Deltoids)

Day Three - Legs
    Calves - Standing Calf Raises
    - Seated Calf Raises
    Hamstrings - Lying Leg Curls
    - Seated Leg Curls
    - Standing Leg Curls
    Quadriceps - Leg Extensions
    - Leg Presses
    - Squats (Smith Machine)
    - Lunges

Miscellaneous
    Abs - Crunches
    - Hanging Leg Raises

Then that also goes with pull ups and some other stuff with it. But all and all this is pretty much the basis were my workout revolves around. So a year huh??? Damn that seems to be quite a while to be honest. If I start taking it now will it just do more harm then good at this point??
    ok...lots of things needed to be changed IMO.....legs look like they're being overtrained if you're doing the extensions, lunges, squats AND leg press all the same day.....your back day is very weak...back is a huge muscle that needs its own day IMO (or do bi's on back day as well)...all you have is lat pulldown and cable rows......where are the deads?? where are the barbell or dumbbell rows!?!?! not enough compound exercises.......(you can also ditch that behind the neck stuff (lat pulldown and military press as it can be very dangerous)...your chest day has more fly movements than actual pressing movements when it should be the opposite IMO......if you're only gonna do 3 exercises for chest, try incline barbell, flat flys, and decline db press......

if you're only gonna workout 3 days a week (i'm assuming you mean monday, wednesday and friday) try this:

Mon: Chest, shoulder, tris
    Wed: Legs
    Fri: Back/bi's

i hope you're working out in the 4-6 or 6-8 rep range as well......switchin to high reps everyonce in awhile wont hurt...especially on leg day....

Nismo is offline Member
    Well I always try and modify my workout to reach a certain point of perfection. To tell you the truth I have been looking for a better workout because I feel like this one isnt hacking it. I know that everyone is different and that you need to find a workout that suites you but I really like trying out workouts that people already have going. Would you have a workout that you would recommend that might be better then this one???? If you do can you post it or PM to me please. Thanks!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    Mon: Chest, shoulder, tris
    Wed: Legs
    Fri: Back/bi's
    This is my routine, but I do it EOD instead of MWF. Works great.

Nismo is offline Member
    Yeah but can you break down the workout though, might sound retarded but some people dont use every type of workout and some people do????

Well I always try and modify my workout to reach a certain point of perfection. To tell you the truth I have been looking for a better workout because I feel like this one isnt hacking it. I know that everyone is different and that you need to find a workout that suites you but I really like trying out workouts that people already have going. Would you have a workout that you would recommend that might be better then this one???? If you do can you post it or PM to me please. Thanks!!!!
    just focus on compound exercises if you're trying to put on muscle...that is, base everything around deads, squats, rows, and bench....for legs, do a search on "swolesquats"....for back....i like rows (either tbar or regular barbell rows) deads, and lat pulldown....some shrugs in there every other week too for the traps......then maybe 4 sets of a bicep exercise like barbell curls or hammer curls and thats it for your back/bi day.....also remember your diet is the key to everything.....want to gain muscle??? have to eat right...want to lose weight?? have to eat right......diet is the number 1 factor in bodybuilding....no matter how good you work out or how many drugs you're taking, w/o a good diet, its all garbage

Nismo is offline Member
    Cool sh1t, thanks a lot for everything everyone, it's 1:34 so I'm gonna hit the hey, but again thanks a lot for all your help and I'll be seeing you guys around with more questions. hahaha good night.

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    i hope that not SYNTHOL...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First time here, and really want to know.-balls.jpg  

Maybe that's where Slow~Mo got the idea!?!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=208093

Nismo is offline Member
    Well what type of supplements can I take untill I'm ready for my very first cycle of AAS???? I'm currently taking Oxordol 12 and Milk Muscle (about 350-400 grams a day, I wheigh 235 pounds). What do all you guys recommend so I can reach my biological potential/barrier. Thanks a lot!!!

Nismo is offline Member
    any advice???

I said I was done with this thread, but if u want to talk supplements, then there is a supplement forum.... alot of good info in there as well

tranzit is offline Senior Member

LOL pinn.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information