tempbrit is offline Member

Sensitive Nipples....Need Advice on Letro/Nolva

Ok, I am in my second week of my cycle which looks as follows:

Week 1 1400mgs of Test Cyp (Shot 200 mgs ED) - (Frontloaded Cycle)
    Week 2-14 700 mgs per week of Test Cyp (Shot 100 mgs ED)
    Week 2-11 75 mgs ED of Tren A

I was planning on using Letro and Cabergoline to combat gyno. However, I only started Letro at the start of week 2 (which was Yesterday).

I took approximately .75mgs of Letro yesterday and took 1.25mgs today. I know that it takes a few weeks for the Letro to kick in. In the meantime should I be taking some Nolva to combat the sides?

I know that Nolva reduces the effectiveness of Letro, so was not really sure if I should wait for the Letro to kick in or if I should take some Nolva til the symptoms subside.

Thanks for your input.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i would start with the nolva bro you don't want gyno

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    With cyp, it isn't necessary to shoot it ED. Save yourself the pins and the pain and shoot it twice a week, unless you're just using it to cut the tren with. I'd take 80-100mg nolva for a couple weeks until symptons subside, then do 20-40mg/day throughout the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    With cyp, it isn't necessary to shoot it ED. Save yourself the pins and the pain and shoot it twice a week, unless you're just using it to cut the tren with. I'd take 80-100mg nolva for a couple weeks until symptons subside, then do 20-40mg/day throughout the cycle.

Actually, the only reason I am shooting ED is because I am shooting the Tren ED. I also do not like days when I have to inject 3+mls, so I just shoot ED to keep the cc's per day down as well.

I think I am going to take some Nolva right now. I can't deal with Gyno.

I'd take 80-100mg nolva for a couple weeks until symptons subside, then do 20-40mg/day throughout the cycle.[/QUOTE]

Won't this reduce the effectiveness of the Letro?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I've always taken nolva when I had symptoms, letro didn't do much for me as far as gyno was concerned, but it did pull waterweight off quickly. Everyone is different, you may also try arimidex , it works wonders.

Letro will help prevent gyno and shed waterweight, but in my experience nolva has taken care of the problem when I felt/saw symtoms. I'd run the nolva until your gyno clears and then discontinue use of nolva and continue letro at .25-.5mg/day(taking too much can kill your sexdrive, You don't want that).

Here's a direct quote from Hooker's Letro(femara) profile. You'll have to decide which protocol works best for you, everyone is different, let this be your learning experience.

"How good is this compared with Aromasin and Arimidex, it’s too other main rivals? Well, In non-cellular systems, letrozole is 2-5 times more potent than anastrozole and exemestane in its inhibition of the aromatase enzyme and activity, and in cellular systems it is 10-20x more potent! It also lasts quite a long time in your body,but takes awhile to get going… Letrozole has a whopping 2-4 day (!) ½ life, and you need to take Letrozole for 60 days to get a steady blood plasma level (8).

Those are impressive numbers, but here’s one of the most interesting things about Letrozole:

It may reduce/eliminate/reverse existing gynocomastia!

In a study conducted on mice (*no, I know it’s not perfect), gyno-like-changes in the mammary gland were totally destroyed ! Here’s a direct quote from that study:

“Our results also indicate aromatase overexpression-induced changes in mammary glands can be abrogated [destroyed] with very low concentrations of the aromatase inhibitor, letrozole.”(7)

In addition, I’ve used Letro to get rid of my own gyno, as has a friend of mine, and we both used it at a dose of 2.5mgs/day, tapering down to .25mgs/day, and then finally off….the gyno never returned in both our cases.

I’d say that this stuff is pretty great, considering its availability and cost (when you consider the fact that .25mgs/day is more than enough protection from estrogen-related sides on most cycles), not to mention it’s overall utility for a variety of functions (destroying gyno, preventing estrogenic sides, and for PCT)."

Take More Novla Till The Symtoms Calm......then Step Down

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I've always taken nolva when I had symptoms, letro didn't do much for me as far as gyno was concerned, but it did pull waterweight off quickly. Everyone is different, you may also try arimidex , it works wonders.

Letro will help prevent gyno and shed waterweight, but in my experience nolva has taken care of the problem when I felt/saw symtoms. I'd run the nolva until your gyno clears and then discontinue use of nolva and continue letro at .25-.5mg/day(taking too much can kill your sexdrive, You don't want that).

Here's a direct quote from Hooker's Letro(femara) profile. You'll have to decide which protocol works best for you, everyone is different, let this be your learning experience.

"How good is this compared with Aromasin and Arimidex, it’s too other main rivals? Well, In non-cellular systems, letrozole is 2-5 times more potent than anastrozole and exemestane in its inhibition of the aromatase enzyme and activity, and in cellular systems it is 10-20x more potent! It also lasts quite a long time in your body,but takes awhile to get going… Letrozole has a whopping 2-4 day (!) ˝ life, and you need to take Letrozole for 60 days to get a steady blood plasma level (8).

Those are impressive numbers, but here’s one of the most interesting things about Letrozole:

It may reduce/eliminate/reverse existing gynocomastia!

In a study conducted on mice (*no, I know it’s not perfect), gyno-like-changes in the mammary gland were totally destroyed ! Here’s a direct quote from that study:

“Our results also indicate aromatase overexpression-induced changes in mammary glands can be abrogated [destroyed] with very low concentrations of the aromatase inhibitor, letrozole.”(7)

In addition, I’ve used Letro to get rid of my own gyno, as has a friend of mine, and we both used it at a dose of 2.5mgs/day, tapering down to .25mgs/day, and then finally off….the gyno never returned in both our cases.

I’d say that this stuff is pretty great, considering its availability and cost (when you consider the fact that .25mgs/day is more than enough protection from estrogen-related sides on most cycles), not to mention it’s overall utility for a variety of functions (destroying gyno, preventing estrogenic sides, and for PCT)."
    I read Hooker's post and did a lot of research on Letro. Thanks, I appreciate the input.

I failed to mention that I am also running 2ius of GH 5/2 with this cycle. Therefore, I was trying to avoid Nolva (in addition to reduced impact on the Letro) because I did not want to reduce IGF levels. I am also running Test Cyp and can't deal with the bloat. I guess my gains might be a bit reduced, but I can live with that over big old titties!!!

Thread Information