Thread: drol.....

Smiley619 is offline Member

Question drol.....

i have a cycle coming up its a lean mass one. now i know drol is str8 bulking in all but if i used it in my cycle of test,eq,tren would that be coo? because most if not all the weight gain from it is water right? so if it is all water i should let go of all of it but retain some stength right? if thats how it goes, i should not have a problem putting in the cycle for a jump start. also i used dbol in my last run and i didnt respond to it very well ( dont know if it was me or the drug) so do you think i will to drol? or should i just try dbol again but from a ug??

Well, drol is gonoing to puff you up with water so be aware of that. You might wanna stick something like proviron or nolvadex in there. Other than that, it's really your choice if you wanna take ug d-bol or drol this time. Drol is a little stronger and will puff you up more, but give higher strength gains.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley619
    i have a cycle coming up its a lean mass one.

When planning a lean mass cycle Drol is typically not included in the mix. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut you can really get a lot from it. Strength, mass and a great weight gain.

I'm assuming that you will be running it the initial 4 weeks or so right? When will you be running the Tren ? The reason I ask is b/c Tren and Drol = lots of sides. Let us know what are typical sides that you may get? Did you get any from the D-Bol????

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    When planning a lean mass cycle Drol is typically not included in the mix. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut you can really get a lot from it. Strength, mass and a great weight gain.

I'm assuming that you will be running it the initial 4 weeks or so right? When will you be running the Tren? The reason I ask is b/c Tren and Drol = lots of sides. Let us know what are typical sides that you may get? Did you get any from the D-Bol????
    yeah i know its typically not in there, but i want some decent strengh gains and like i said since the mass is mostly water i should be fine right?i will be using letro and nolva as well. didnt get anything from the dbol ( denkall and pets pharma). no pumps barely any weight and no sides at all. oh yeah no strength as well. but my last cycle was test e and eq 14 weeks long with little sides. just a lil acne on my shoulders and back, but far from bad.
    my cycle would look something like this....

wk1-4 drol @75mgs ed or dbol(ug if i can get one)@ 40mg ed
    wk1-13 Test e or c @700 mgs
    wk1-12 Eq @ 600mgs
    wk9-15 tren a @50mg ed

nolva/letro/hcg whole cycle.then proper pct

bump

wk1-4 drol @75mgs ed or dbol (ug if i can get one)@ 40mg ed
    wk1-12 Eq @ 600mgs
    wk9-15 tren a @50mg ed

This looks good I like this. I'd like to see the EQ and Test ran a little longer b/c it typically takes abut 8 weeks or so to feel the effects from the EQ. Good overall doses though.

Looks good to me. You can start PCT right after your Tren-A is done. By that time everything else will be done in your body

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!

wk1-12 Eq @ 600mgs
    wk9-15 tren a @50mg ed

You are running the tren a little to short.And stick with drol.

~Pinnacle~

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member

wk1-12 Eq @ 600mgs
    wk9-15 tren a @50mg ed

I would extend the test to 16 weeks just incase libido issues occur with finishing your cycle with tren a. My thought is that when your test levels are going down you're still shooting the tren acetate and eventually you'll have more tren then you will test. Also, I would run tren for 8 weeks, 6 weeks is going to be a tease. Perhaps weeks 7-14. Run the EQ to week 14, maybe 15. As for the drol I think that the strength gains made will go good with the tren.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You are running the tren a little to short.And stick with drol.

~Pinnacle~

Hey Pinn did you just post that so you could show off your new Smiley???

You guys have all the cool tricks

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    I would extend the test to 16 weeks just incase libido issues occur with finishing your cycle with tren a. My thought is that when your test levels are going down you're still shooting the tren acetate and eventually you'll have more tren then you will test. Also, I would run tren for 8 weeks, 6 weeks is going to be a tease. Perhaps weeks 7-14. Run the EQ to week 14, maybe 15. As for the drol I think that the strength gains made will go good with the tren.

the reason why im shootin the tren well after im done with my test is so i will give time for the long esters to clear while still having a short ester high anabolic to keep my gains from falling off near the end.i can run it right up to pct instead of waiting for weeks for all the long ones to clear up.i can deal with some libido probs for a lil its not biggie. yeah i thought the tren was on the short side buti was trying to play it safe since im a first time user n all.but i guess i could make it 8 weeks or so (is that better pinn???)

and pinn dont be coming around here with your new big a$$ smiley faces!lol

and pinn dont be coming around here with your new big a$$ smiley faces!lol
    Yeah bro...8 weeks sounds better to me.

You didn't like the smiley?

~Pinnacle~

so 8 weeks is ideal for a first timer.

so 8 weeks is ideal for a first timer.
    Sure bro.Don't buy into all the over-exaggerations on these boards.If you listen to all the BS floating around,you'd never make any progress.
    At 50 mgs,I doubt you'll have any issues at all.I ran 75 mgs ED my first time.After the cycle was complete,I was like wtf are all these iceholes talking about?This compound isn't nearly as vicious as some "parrots" claim it to be.

~Pinnacle~

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I agree, many people giving the dosage advice have not even tried it themselves, just heard or read about possible sides or how others "think" it should be run. Start with a lower dose and progressivly move up until you reach the desired amount. 75mg/day works great for me.

BD
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 11-29-2005 at 10:48 AM.

much of what i have heard about tren was love, hate. just reading about what others where saying made me think about it. but i have to try it myself to be sure. i plan to start out at 50mg's ed, at what point if i do not notice any harsh sides should bump it up?

at what point if i do not notice any harsh sides should bump it up?
    You can re-evaluate at the 3 week mark.

~Pinnacle~

another thinkg i was wondering about was the eq. im use to shooting twice weekly.never had a problem. but i have been hearing a lot about ppl saying eq NEEDS to be shot eod. so what us your take on that?

another thinkg i was wondering about was the eq. im use to shooting twice weekly.never had a problem. but i have been hearing a lot about ppl saying eq NEEDS to be shot eod. so what us your take on that?
    No it doesn't.Some guys are running EOD doses of whatever it maybe,and throw the EQ in there to cut prop shots or whatever...

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information