omnipotent is offline Banned

Exclamation Help me out plz. TY

Hello dudes , i am on my third week of an only bdol cycle and yes i know everyone says its a waste of time yaddie yadda .. but i hit a plataue already and i needed a kick start so i decided to start off light with some d-bol .. so about a month from the end of my cycle .. i want to go from the oral russian d-bols to injectables .. now what i wanted to know is if Test enth + Var would be alright .. im currently 193 pounds 5'11 7% b/f .. lookin to get up to 230 .. roughly

so i would apprciate if i knew what people recomended .. and if var + enth is not good .. i would like to hear what would be better.. thank you.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    running injectables for 4 week's is a waste bro even with short ester's so you go no chance with test e

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    you have to run test e for longer than a few weeks bro. do some searching and you will find this out. good luck but i agree with stocky test e is out of the question as with many aas

no i didnt say i was ganna run it for 4 weeks .. i said im gana start running it a month after i finish my cyclee .. you misinterpreted

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by omnipotent
    Hello dudes , i am on my third week of an only bdol cycle and yes i know everyone says its a waste of time yaddie yadda .. but i hit a plataue already and i needed a kick start so i decided to start off light with some d-bol .. so about a month from the end of my cycle .. i want to go from the oral russian d-bols to injectables .. now what i wanted to know is if Test enth + Var would be alright .. im currently 193 pounds 5'11 7% b/f .. lookin to get up to 230 .. roughly

so i would apprciate if i knew what people recomended .. and if var + enth is not good .. i would like to hear what would be better.. thank you.
    A plateau, after only 3 weeks, huh? Yadda yadda yadda...................

no i said a plataue NATURALLLYYYY thats why i took the dbals in the first place -_-

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    You will prolly need more time off than a month as you still need to do PCT, even from a dbol only cycle. Prolly take 5-6 weeks off then go into a Test E cycle. The var is optional as it will not give you very much size gain for the cost of the stuff IMO.

so can i run a test e only cycle .. ? i also have the option of russian sust 250 .. would that be better ?

well from what i hear the var will shed fat and all muscle gains are permenant plus i also hear it gives u that SOLID look wich i can use

Thread Information