Ironman2k5 is offline New Member

Results from Deca 300/Test Prop.?

Hey everybody just a few quick questions, tried scrolling through the site looking for answers, but didnt quite find what I was looking for, and obviously want to be safe and smart about doing this stuff. Yesterday, Monday 28th was my 3rd injection on my 1st cycle. I was told to inject twice a week, on Mon and Thurs to allow my body time inbetween the injections. Ive injected in my upper arm all 3 times (switching arms each time) and workout about 6 days a week rotating the muscle groups around each workout. I'm not an impatient 21 year old, just wondering when I will really start to see everything appearance wise. I have been able to lift a little more than at the beginning, and gained 16lbs thus far. Any help or info from previous posted threads will be greatly appreciated, thanks!!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    4-5 weeks

JohnnyB

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    The test prop should kick in a lot sooner than the Deca . The main reason you split up injections throughout the week is to keep your blood levels more stable (which helps cut down on the sides). But, I hope that you are shooting the Prop everyday!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BUYLONGTERM
    The test prop should kick in a lot sooner than the Deca. The main reason you split up injections throughout the week is to keep your blood levels more stable (which helps cut down on the sides). But, I hope that you are shooting the Prop everyday!!!!
    What is the purpose of shooting the test prop. everyday? Seems like that could be highly dangerous. So am I basically on the wrong path as far as injecting both Deca /Test together twice a week? Rememeber yesterday was only my 3rd injection, and I've been doing 1cc of Deca and 1cc of Test. If this is wrong or I could do better, please elaborate on how. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman2k5
    What is the purpose of shooting the test prop. everyday? Seems like that could be highly dangerous. So am I basically on the wrong path as far as injecting both Deca/Test together twice a week? Rememeber yesterday was only my 3rd injection, and I've been doing 1cc of Deca and 1cc of Test. If this is wrong or I could do better, please elaborate on how. Thanks

Dangerous path? Not all. See, you have to study esters, and half lives of drugs. Test prop is a fast acting ester. It needs to be shot ED and some guys do it EOD. But, 2 times a week your blood levels will be unstable!!! Now, I'm not saying if your doing 500mg a week of Prop to inject 500mg Ed. You need to split up your dose. I would do 50-75mg ED of Prop and inject the Deca 2 times a week. If you wanted to shoot Test 2 times a week, you should of gone with Test Enan or Cyp.

Also make sure you do at least 100mg more of Test than your Deca!!!

Peace,

BLT

Quote Originally Posted by BUYLONGTERM
    Dangerous path? Not all. See, you have to study esters, and half lives of drugs. Test prop is a fast acting ester. It needs to be shot ED and some guys do it EOD. But, 2 times a week your blood levels will be unstable!!! Now, I'm not saying if your doing 500mg a week of Prop to inject 500mg Ed. You need to split up your dose. I would do 50-75mg ED of Prop and inject the Deca 2 times a week. If you wanted to shoot Test 2 times a week, you should of gone with Test Enan or Cyp.

Peace,

BLT
    100mg is equal to what cc wise? I guess I'm basically asking you how to get on the right track? From this point forward, what should I do. I can get one of the other types of Test if needed, just want to stay safe but eventually get good results. So start injecting 1cc of Test everyday or even every other day and keep injecting the Deca 2 times a week? Is it safe to basically just start injecting the Test EOD or should I slowly get into it? Sorry I am new to this, and am only doing this combo because it is what many other friends/brother started out on.

JackT is offline New Member
    Your Deca is 300mg/ML Your test prop is more then likley 250mg/ML another words 100 mg more would be 1/3 cc. You always want to do more test then Deca this goes for the cycle as well.
    ie: week 1-12 600mg Deca once a week
    week 1-14 800mg TestE 2 shots a week split
    That is what a cycle of Deca/Test would look like if that's how much you wanted to do....This is just a example btw not a true cycle

50-75mg of test prop daily seems like 1/6 of 1cc, doesnt seem like much at all. As far as the Deca 300 goes, twice a week is fairly accurate on what I should be doing, right?

Hey everybody just a few quick questions, tried scrolling through the site looking for answers, but didnt quite find what I was looking for, and obviously want to be safe and smart about doing this stuff. Yesterday, Monday 28th was my 3rd injection on my 1st cycle. I was told to inject twice a week, on Mon and Thurs to allow my body time inbetween the injections. Ive injected in my upper arm all 3 times (switching arms each time) and workout about 6 days a week rotating the muscle groups around each workout. I'm not an impatient 21 year old, just wondering when I will really start to see everything appearance wise. I have been able to lift a little more than at the beginning, and gained 16lbs thus far. Any help or info from previous posted threads will be greatly appreciated, thanks!!
    What dose of each are you doing a week???

If its your first cycle you will see results faster...so 3 weeks in or so. But once you start doing 2 or 3 cycles a year it takes much longer ( 5) to see results since you already have assisted gains.

You have to shoot Test Prop every other day!!!!
    Last edited by Tyrone_Biggums; 11-29-2005 at 02:33 PM.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Have you done any research before you started?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    What dose of each are you doing a week???

If its your first cycle you will see results faster...so 3 weeks in or so. But once you start doing 2 or 3 cycles a year it takes much longer ( 5) to see results since you already have assisted gains.

You have to shoot Test Prop every other day!!!!
    Been injecting 1cc of Test and 1cc of Decca every 3-4 days or so. Appreciate the help, sorry to sound stupid. All in all, should I stick with Propriante or should do yall recommend something else? Thanks everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Gra
    Have you done any research before you started?
    Well see my older brother, which I obviously trust, and many close friends have done this sorta thing for quite awhile, and basically told me what I needed to start out and what to do, as far as injecting and how much, so I guess I'm using their knowledge of steriods .

Quote Originally Posted by JackT
    Your Deca is 300mg/ML Your test prop is more then likley 250mg/ML another words 100 mg more would be 1/3 cc. You always want to do more test then Deca this goes for the cycle as well.
    ie: week 1-12 600mg Deca once a week
    week 1-14 800mg TestE 2 shots a week split
    That is what a cycle of Deca/Test would look like if that's how much you wanted to do....This is just a example btw not a true cycle

250mg/ml for Test Prop? I'd bet the house it's more likely 100mg/ml. So, just because it doesn't seem like a lot if your only shooting 1/2cc a day, trust me, its going to work. You can switch to Test Enan, but it depends on how long you are into your cycle. I would do 3/4 of a CC of Prop ED. Also, depending on what your goals are, depends on what test you should of used. Personally, I think you should of used Enan.

Well see my older brother, which I obviously trust, and many close friends have done this sorta thing for quite awhile, and basically told me what I needed to start out and what to do, as far as injecting and how much, so I guess I'm using their knowledge of steriods.
    Bro, not offense to your brother or his friends, but if they told you to shoot Test Prop 2 times a week, they need to sign up to the board and do some research.

Peace,

BLT

A perfect cycle for you would look like this.

Weeks 1-12 Test Enan 500mg EW (250mg on Mon. 250mg on Thur.)
    Weeks 1-11 Deca 400mg EW (200mg on Mon. 250mg on Thurs.)
    Nolva - 10mg ED
    Ldex - .25mg ED
    PCT - 2 weeks after last test injection.

If this is your first cycle, well then I would just go with Test alone to see how your body reacts to it.

What are the side effects of unstable blood levels?
    Last edited by Ironman2k5; 11-30-2005 at 01:47 AM.

cool you gaining weight. most is water but that is going to help increase you strength believe it or not. Hnag in there and within the next couple of weeks if your eating good, your strength should climb drastically. good luck on your cycle Ironman

What are the side effects of unstable blood levels?
    Everyone is different. But, depending on what your taking, sides can be Acne, mood swings, feeling tired, insomonia,etc..... Not to say you won't get sides with stable levels, but they will be reduced.

I would seriously slow down, and before continuing, learn everything you can before doing a cycle. That is the best advice anyone can give you!

Best of luck,

B
    L
    T

zomzom is offline Associate Member

Peace,

BLT
    I was thinking to do the same cycle but during the first 4weeks i would have used test prop during week 1-4(short acting) stacked with enanthate 1-12or14... (long acting).
    Why stacked Test E with Prop because Test E will not act directly in ur body, you have to wait near 4weeks before esters act then if you include Prop you will be already Testo charged for 4weeks.

Am i wrong?

Ironman2k5 i think ur cycle rocks, let us know how it goes.
    Last edited by zomzom; 11-30-2005 at 11:04 AM.

Thread Information