Shrad6 is offline Junior Member

Is there anyway to test...

gear yourself? I'm guessing you can't take it some where to get tested without knowing someone since it's a controlled substance. I have some stuff from a couple different UG labs. The one cycle I bought almost 2 years ago and never got a chance to use it. Then last winter I bought another cycle from a different UG lab and only got to be on it for a month. Here's one of the problem both of the UG labs I have are not in business right now. It hasn't been confirmed, but I get the feeling there out. I've been reading that a while back there was scaming going on with the one UG lab I have and now I'm worried I might have beat shit. What should I do to see if what I have is real or how do I find out if the ug labs I have was sending out beat stuff?

I did my research and source check at the time, but as well all know that one scamming it wouldn't have done much. I've gone ahead and checked all the dates and they are still good.

Not really.....you'll know in about 4 weeks after taking it

mrsuperpump is offline Associate Member
    i would only buy gear that somebody i know has done before...u could just sell it off and grab gear that u know is real...

Shrad6 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    Not really.....you'll know in about 4 weeks after taking it
    Well like sust if you dropped some on your tongue and it tingled you at least had a pretty good feeling that is was legit. Here's what I want to test or maybe if someones done it from this UG lab you can PM me and tell me if it was beat or legit.

UG Labs:
    ($L): TE250 (Enanthate ) lot#31575 Expires may 2008 10ml, EQ250 lot#31406 Expires may 2008 10ml

(U**): Test Prop Batch- 98214 Expires 10/06 20ml

(D*): DE250 (deca ) lot#1107 Expires 12/07 10ml

Maybe some of yous remember the lot number or if I'm lucky you still have some left.
    Last edited by Shrad6; 12-03-2005 at 02:38 AM.

Thread Information